by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tag, You're It!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tag, You're It! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tag, You're It!

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:58 am

When Talia pulled away from the kiss, Akashi smiled down at Talia, her tongue sticking out from her lips as she began to work a soft grind. Their panties making gentle swishing noises as they rubbed against one another. Akashi pushed her the palms of her hands against the bed and pushed up so that she was hovering above Talia. It put all the weight of her body at the point where their hips were touching so that more pressure was against their rubbing sexes.

"H-Ahanh... hannngh..." Akashi moaned cutely, her mouth hung open as she flickered her eyes down at Talia, her open mouth twitching up into a coy smile as her breasts swung pendulously above Talia.

"T-Talia-chan..." She said with a soft coo.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:21 am

Talia couldn't help but whimper at the feelings inside of her. She started breathing faster and faster with a flustered face. As she gazed up at Akashi, she looked embarrassed for having made such noises. But she didn't complain, it wasn't like she didn't like this after all. She was just so nervous. Talia reached up and squeezed Akashi's breasts with each hand. She wasn't sure how the sumo liked it. It was entirely new territory for her, and she just wanted to make Akashi happy. "Mmm..." she moaned in response to Akashi's. It really did feel good. Talia started humping her own body against the sumo's to increase the pressure.

"Akashi-saaaan..." she suddenly whimpered rather loudly without control.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:47 am

Akashi licked her lips as she suddenly felt Talia's body convulse against her own. The subconscious humping that came from building desire. Akashi pushed against the girl as well, bringing her ass up and then pushign it down against Talia like she was really fucking the girl. Though she was definitely being gentle by her standards, the big sumo couldn't help but really get into it as well. Talia's cute moans were definitely making her get hot as well. She wasn't even thinking that Talia might be satisfied long before the hungry, lust filled Akashi.

"nnnn....." Akashi purred out. "Talia-chan!" Akashi moaned back. "Does it...feel good?" She asked before letting out another moan. "I love it .. hnnn... when you touch me like that." She said referring to Talia's kneading on her breasts.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Talia continued to hump back at Akashi more and more. It felt so good, almost guiltily so. "Yes...Yes Akashi!" And the way Akashi just gave it back to her seemed to melt her defenses. Talia's whimpers became moans. "Akashiiii!" she suddenly screamed.

Then, without warning, her thighs trembled and her back arched. She let out a piercing moan which trailed off after a few seconds. Her body stopped humping and she gasped for air weakly underneath Akashi. Though her eyes were closed, it was clear what happened to her, especially since Akashi was a veteran at this. Finally after taking a few deep breaths she opened her eyes, a look of embarrassment on her face. "I...I..." but she couldn't finish the sentence. That was fast.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Akashi was just starting to get into a nice rhythm. Her pot was really starting to simmer and her soft moans were an indication that she was beginning to really get heated up. Though she was really hoping to enjoy her climax when she came, looking to ride it like a descending airplane carefully landing on the ground after a long flight. But it seemed that while the big Sumo was running a marathon, Talia was more of a sprinter.

Talia's sudden screams and gasps startled Akashi. Was the girl really going to cum already!? Akashi bit her lip, shuddering as Talia bucked against her. The sounds of the girl's climax were wholly erotic and Akashi couldn't help but hump harder and moan out in chorus with the girl.

And then it was over. Akashi stopped her movements abruptly and and looked down at Talia as the girl tried to collect herself. Akashi's face was bwildered but when the girl tried to speak, Akashi instantly blushed and turned her head. "T-Talia-chan." She said in a soft breath. "I-It's ok. You didn't do anything wrong." Akashi cringed a bit. That might not have been the best thing to say. Quickly she became nervous and scooted down from her position and tugged at Talia's panties. "L-Listen..." She said, trying to expose the girl and tug the sticky pink panties off. "We can keep going!Girl's.. can have multiple climaxes! I mean... I swear I lost count with Mina-chan sometimes eheh..." Akashi bit her lips as she tried to pull the panties completely off with one hand, her own hand tugging at her own green ones to try and get the two girls completely naked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:39 am

Talia whimpered, clearly uncomfortable with herself now. She closed her eyes again and let go of Akashi. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and turned her head left as Akashi shifted down and began to remove her panties. She was humiliated unintentionally by that quick orgasm. It felt good, better than anything she could remember. But the way Akashi just casually discarded it and decided to continue on anyways made her realize just how...awkward that made things. Akashi kept telling her things she already knew as if she was a fresh teenager who knew nothing of what was happening.

"Mina?" she asked quietly after the cute sumo mentioned her. She remembered Akashi had informed her of the girlfriend several times before, and Talia understood how important she was to the girl. But that was before all this. It wasn't Akashi's fault, but Talia suddenly felt unimportant and dirty. The sumo seemed to be trying so hard to make her comfortable but her own mind kept reminding her that this...interaction between them wasn't something shared between two lovers. But it felt like it should have been. And it wasn't. "Akashi..." she muttered with anxiety in her voice. "I...I..." She wanted to tell her that she wanted to quit, but she didn't have the heart to admit it. Akashi just seemed so happy.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Akashi's heart began to pound as Talia mentioned Mina. Suddenly she looked down at the exposed girl and felt a little sick. The idea that this moment was suddenly becoming awkward was washing over her deeply. Akashi's lips quivered. "S-She was my ex-girlfriend..." She said softly. "She's nothing now!" Akashi pleaded and looked Talia in the eyes. Akashi's eyes then widened and she turned her head. "O-Oh..." A horrible feeling washed over her. She couldn't believe what she had ust said. All the energy and intensity drained from her and her face went pale. She had actually said that about Mina? About the woman she had loved with all her heart. That she was nothing? For what? For Talia? Not that she didn't want to make Talia feel good, but suddenly she felt shame wash over her.

This didn't feel like the usual tryst. This was something else. With Taylor and Mina gone, Akashi had been trying to fill two holes in her with one girl and Talia, as cute as she was, could never do that. At least not when she didn't even know that Akashi was trying to use her like that.

Akashi stood up and covered her crotch wit one hand and wrapped her arm over her breasts wit the other. "T-Talia-chan... I think it would be best if we stopped for now." She said in the softest tone she could manage.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:27 am

Talia looked up at Akashi with concern in her eyes. As uncomfortable as she was, she wasn't sure what had clicked in the girl's head. Was it because she brought up Mina? The petite girl didn't realize Akashi had broken up with her. Though even if she did, the girl was clearly still in her thoughts from the way she seemed to recoil to herself when mentioning that Mina was nothing. Talia felt helpless all of a sudden in consoling Akashi. Clearly, both of the girls had issues. And neither of them could be resolved by what they almost did. Well, by what Talia did do that Akashi hadn't reached yet. Talia felt guilty. Even though it was Akashi's idea from the start, it wasn't like she resisted.

Talia crawled out from under the girl while still covering herself. As insecure as she felt, she felt an enormous guilt as well. She had to make it up to Akashi somehow after all the sumo girl had done for her. Despite how the two were naked, Talia leaned into the girl and did her best to wrap her arms around her. "I'm sorry...Akashi-san..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:07 am

Akashi wasn't sure what to do now. The moment had been ruined and she suddenly felt a wave of modesty that was quite rare for the big sumo. The certainly couldn't kick Talia out. Not when the two had shared such a tender and intimate moment. But she felt ashamed and guilty, like she had lured the innocent girl into something dastardly. Like she had taken something from Talia. She never meant for it to happen and she really didn't think the girl was as innocent as she actually was. Then Talia wrapped her arms around the Sumo's big body. She gasped and looked down at Talia and lifted up her big arms and wrapped them around Talia, cradling the girl tightly against her.

"T-Talia-chan..." Akashi whispered. "D-Don't ever apologize for that." She pulled up her hand and cupped Talia's chin and looked her int he eyes. "Ahh... I should apologize... but... It.. wasn't..." Akashi turned her head and blushed. "Bad... It was.. " She turned and looked at Talia and smiled weakly. "Special." She said trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:29 am

When Akashi wrapped her arms around Talia and pulled her tightly close, the little girl couldn't help but feel relieved. The sumo's embrace felt protective and loving, even after what had just happened. It was as if being in Akashi's arms protected her even from herself. As delicate as Akashi tried to be with her words, it still brought a sense of embarrassment to the girl. But that look on Akashi's face made Talia feel slightly better. The way she held her chin and gazed at her just melted the girl's negative feelings.

"I'm sorry Akashi-san..." she replied, completely forgetting that Akashi told her not to apologize. "I'll...I'll get better at this...I'm not as experienced as you are...I promise I'll be better for you." Talia stuttered as she spoke. She wasn't entirely sure how she was suppose to get better when so much of Akashi's experience came from matches and sleeping with other women. Talia wasn't going to be doing either of those. Still, she felt obligated to the sumo and just wanted to cheer her up. "I promise..." she repeated as she rested the top of her head against Akashi's shoulder.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum