Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 246 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva - Page 6 Empty Re: ' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:39 am

Cerbera was wiggling against Minerva now, she knew that she was trapped by the ferocious little teddy bear that was making it seem like she was nibbling on her nose. She blinked when she saw Minerva taken a huge amount of air within her lungs, wondering what that was for but soon changed when Minerva blew all her hair into her nose, making Cerbera wiggling about and try to tilt her head away, feeling a bit light headed from the sudden increase of air into her head.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva - Page 6 Empty Re: ' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:27 pm

<i>Hooooonk!</i> The noise was what Minerva made as she blew her breath into Cerbera's nose. She pulled away and giggled. It was the strangest feeling ever and there was nothing on earth that could catch someone off guard like that. The best part was, it wasn't painful at all! Minerva couldn't understand why more people didn't use her super secret move!

No that she had set Cerbera up, she knew it was time to finish the girl off. Minerva stepped back and tried to do the best judo flip she could muster to try and spin Cerbera out of the corner and onto her butt on the mat. Since she didn't really want to hurt Cerbera, she knew she had to keep her dizzy and disoriented. That was her key to victory!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Cerbera was certainly flustered by Minerva's innocence and the closeness they were sharing since she was trapped in the turnbuckle, though soon she was actually thrown down onto her butt by the rather judo toss, leaving her to look at the other turnbuckle and knew that she was brought down by Minerva, a part of her curious how much more silly it would get, but at the same time she knew this might not end well if Minerva actually got something good on her, so she tried to get away from the kawaii.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Feeling she was working up some good momentum, Minerva pushed forward and pressed her chest against Cerbera's back, her modest lumps squishing against her pale opponent. Minerva tried to put Cerbera into a head lock, cradling her arm against Cerbera's neck but making sure that she wasn't in the slightest bit choking CVerbera, just holding her firmly in place. "Yes!" She exclaimed. "Time to finish you, Cerbera-tan!" She squeaked out and giggled.

With her free hand she began to run her fingers up and down Cerbera's sides lightly so that she could make Cerbera say "I quit" with The Ticklening!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:39 pm

When Minerva pressed up against her back, Cerbera knew she was in danger and she decided to try and counter the incoming attack. She didn't allow Minerva the get that arm around her neck, rolling forward and turning to face Minerva, though with a sudden thought, she would lower herself onto her butt and swoop her legs up and around Minerva to try and and capture her in a seated waist scissors so she could bring her own damage at the girl instead!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:29 pm

"Nyaah!" Minerva gasped as Cerbera rolled away and spun around. Minerva's eyes lit up. "C-Cerbera-tan! You're so fast!" She complimented the agile kawaii. She was pretty sure that she could never manage to do anything so spectacular like roll away from someone who was pretty slow. But she wisted too much time being impressed and soon Cerbera's legs clamped around her own waist and she fumbled, stumbling forward and losing her balance, collapsing towards Cerbera and falling right into the pale skinned girl's trap!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:43 am

With Minerva caught in her scissory trap, she would begin to squeeze a little tighter then she had done before, her hands placed upon the mat and brought her own body back, tilting her head back as well and started to really pour in pressure now, constricting Minerva's waist though still not at the point of true agony, she just wanted to give Minerva a bit of pain in hopes that the girl would submit to her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:53 am

"Ack! ock!" Minerva winced and soputterd as she flailed and tried to force herself out of the waist scissors. "C-Cerbera-tan! Ogghh! It hurts!" She said and began to pound her tiny fists into Cerbera's shins. "Lemme go! Lemme!go!" She demanded in her squeaky cute voice as she kicked her feet against the mat as well. The pain wasn't so bad that she couldn't stand it, but the pressure was enough to make her squirm and try and escape in her own special way.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:49 am

Cerbera couldn't help but chuckle when Minerva started to struggle so cutely against her lock, it wasn't the first time she captured Minerva, but she was going to make sure it was the last. She began to squeeze tighter, now applying more pain into this hold. As much as she didn't want to hurt the kawaii, she still wanted to win, even if her opponent was just too cute and adorable for words, she couldn't let her go. " I'll let go once you say that you quit.. Isn't that a good deal, Minerva? " She would ask the kawaii as she rested back against her hands.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:38 am

Minerva whinned and mewled as Cerbera tightened her hold. "Ahh-haahhh..." Minerva sniffled as she felt the pain. Her face winced and her head fell forward as she began to cry in pain. "It hurts, Cerbera-tan Owwwwiiieee!" She was desperate, about to give up when she saw Cerbera lean back coolly like she was relaxing at the beach. "Vvvvvvvhhhhh!" Minerva huffed and leaned forward, reaching out her hands to try and tickle Cerbera's exposed armpits and maybe get the pale kawaii to let her go or at least loosen the hold. Either way, it was the last trick the cute girl had up her sleeve.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next