by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Simone, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mai Lee vs Sunetra (I Quit Hentai Match)

2 posters

Go down

Mai Lee vs Sunetra (I Quit Hentai Match) Empty Mai Lee vs Sunetra (I Quit Hentai Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed May 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Hentai I Quit
Winning Conditions: Force your opponent to say 'I Quit' during or after a Hentai move/hold.
Special Mention: The match will be taking place at an Underground Club in a pit of mud.

Mai Lee was excited. Her first match in AFW was upon her as it was taking place in comfortable circumstances. Apparently due to her opponent also coming from a Underground wrestling background, the bookers decided to have the match take place in an Underground Club. And that wasn't it, they felt that they needed more reason to make the match interesting and turned the ring into a mud pit, the mat was sunken into the ground as substantial amount of mud was placed in it. Her generic music came on as Mai Lee exited the back dressed in a magenta short robe that stopped just above her thighs as she walked down to the pit, it was no longer a ring as it didn't have any ropes or turnbuckles, just a pit in the ground with lots and lots of mud.

Nearing the pit, Mai Lee would walk to her corner and stepped into the mud, it reached up to knee before she would bring her other leg into it. Mai has fought in mud before, but she didn't know that there was going to be this much. Wading around the mud, Mai Lee managed to keep her balance but knew that it was going to take some getting used to. Making her way to center, she awaited for her opponent as the Ref Girl was already in the ring, dressed in a referee striped bikini, holding a microphone that was going to be used to convey the message of defeat throughout the entire club.

Last edited by 1079 on Wed May 09, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Mai Lee vs Sunetra (I Quit Hentai Match) Empty Re: Mai Lee vs Sunetra (I Quit Hentai Match)

Post by valen311 Mon May 14, 2012 2:47 am

Sunetra came out to her own theme, 'Wild Rush'. The Arab American strode toward the mudpit, nude under the violet colored robe that stopped at her upper thighs. The self proclaimed Violet Queen stopped as she surveyed what would both her opponent and the ring that would become their erotic battleground.
The purple haired woman was fighting outside of her chosen element. She preferred her wrestling to be done in oil, but was never one to back out of a challenge. Stepping into the pit, she sighed as she felt the mud come up to her knees. Sunetra didn't know there would be this much of the stuff. Still, when she set her eyes upon her Vietnamese opponent, she gave her a confident smirk. Despite the environment, Sunetra was more than skilled at erotic fights, and felt sure in herself.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Mai Lee vs Sunetra (I Quit Hentai Match) Empty Re: Mai Lee vs Sunetra (I Quit Hentai Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon May 14, 2012 8:57 am

Mai's eyes turned towards the entrance as she watched the beautiful 'Violet Queen' approach the pit. The first thing she noticed was that the rumors about her opponent having an impressive rack was true, even if they were 'slightly' bigger in Mai's opinion. She was sure that her own pair of breasts were the better out of the two of them and wasn't concerned with the size 'advantage' that her opponent had as Mai would then slowly make her way to the center of the pit. "So...you're the Violet Queen?" Mai would haughtily ask as she would inspect her opponent once more, "You're nothing special."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue May 22, 2012 7:11 am

Sunetra shook her head at Mai's words.
"People like to say that to me, even though they know it's not true." she said. "But believe me girl, by the time I make you scream your surrender to these people, you will know why I'm the queen of erotic wrestling. It doesn't matter if we're in oil, a ring, a bed, or even in this filth I'm sure you're right at home in. You simply can't beat me."
Sunetra combined her words with a smirk that bordered on pure arrogance, designed to infuriate some opponents and hopefully make them prone to mistakes.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu May 24, 2012 3:18 am

Mai Lee's brows furrowed as she heard Sunetra's comment, grabbing the cloth of her robe. "I can't beat you? Let's see you say that after I leave you and your pussy broken in this mud." she boasted, showing off her huge ego as she peeled off her robe and revealed her naked body to the crowd as she tossed the robe away. "Come on, strip! Or are you afraid of showing off your pathetic body next to mine?" Mai Lee teased as she would lean down to dip her hands in the and tried to fling some mud at Sunetra.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat May 26, 2012 6:30 am

"That eager to see how outclassed you are?" Sunetra replied, managing to move to the side just enough to avoid Mai's splattering of mud.
She undid the belt of the robe around her waist and then took of the robe, tossing it outside the mudpit.
Smiling at Mai, the Arabian woman strode forward, putting herself chest to chest with her opponent.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon May 28, 2012 4:22 am

Mai Lee took the time to watch Sunetra unveil her beautiful body before pressing up against Mai Lee's own. The tits were fighting over space as neither one was willing to back down. Mai Lee would then bring up her muddy finger up to try and 'draw' with the mud on Sunetra's breast. "Oh I can't wait to cover you in mud." Mai Lee proclaimed as she continued to size up her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon May 28, 2012 11:31 pm

"Neither can I." Sunetra replied. "And I'm not one for waiting." she added.
Suddenly, she tried to slip a leg behind one of Mai's while placing her hands against the girl's ample chest and pushing sharply. Sunetra was hoping to catch Mai by surprise and send her into the mud, back first.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Mai Lee was taken by surprise by Sunetra's sudden move as she let out a scream as she fell back into the mud. With a loud splat Mai Lee fell on her butt as most of her body was now covered in mud. Embarrassment soon took over the girl as she inspected her body and saw the damage. "Wh-why why you!" Mai Lee let out as she would try to get back up to her feet and go for Sunetra's long hair with her muddy hands, trying to give her a few yanks and tugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down