Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 11 Registered, 1 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, KillerV, Link-mon, LtLukas, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, Submissive Girl, TheEditor1023, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Muscle meets Beauty (Lukretia vs Akiko) : Kinky pit boxing

AFW :: Friction :: PPV

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Muscle meets Beauty (Lukretia vs Akiko) : Kinky pit boxing

Post by Vivian on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:46 am

A memory of her horrible childhood flashes in her head where she was constantly abused ,especially on her pleasure island which was supposed to be her main weapon to attract both females and males alongside her breasts are now left scarred by irresponsible beater she had encountered in the past and now Lukretia is just making things worse for Akiko as she explored her past traumatic life with the recent attacks on her most sensitive part of the body.

Akiko was nearly destroyed being attacked in the same manner repeatedly. She barely even breathe as the pain cuts off her air supply and kicking almost all the air she has out of her lungs. The throbbing pain is the hardest thing to deal with but the worst is that Lukretia isn't giving any chance for Akiko to breathe or at least taking a rest for a second.

She resumes the attack on the other girl ,planting a solid grip on both of her ass cheeks ,spreading it so it would expose her brown nearly black anus that looks like sucking air into it along the way. Lukretia had lost her mercy on Akiko and mercilessly stabbing her dildo into Akiko's anus where it'll inflict the most serious damage from the other two holes.

Her scream is filling the entire arena and her eyes would be likely to explode in tears but she manages to hold it as she keeps reminding herself that she'll show Lukretia how weak she is. With all of the power left inside her body ,she tries to crawl away from Lukretia but the Friction's GM keeps pulling her back and cleaning the remaining dirty stuff inside her anus with her dildo as she keeps ramming it back and forth ,back and forth in a cruel rough way and stretching Akiko's ass more than it could do.

Vivian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muscle meets Beauty (Lukretia vs Akiko) : Kinky pit boxi

Post by Tatyina on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Lukretia tightens her grip on Akiko's tight ass cheeks and snarls as she pushes the dildo into the girl's ass. She's looking forward to pumping the plastic dong in and out of the belligerent Russian and as the white haired girl screams out, Lukretia's lips crook upwards as she hears the cries.

"Should I start singing Lied der Deutschen, frauline?" She said ruefully as she pumped the girl's ass roughly. Lukretia leaned forward a bit, running one glove up to the side of Akiko's body and then pulling the glove back to jab it into Akiko's ribs. "I vould not bring shame to Deutschland by acting so ridiculous!" She growled out as she pulled her fist back and jabbed it into Akiko's ribs in rhythm with each thrust of the dildo.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top