Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lady and the Ladies' Man

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Lady and the Ladies' Man - Page 8 Empty Re: The Lady and the Ladies' Man

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:54 am

"I showered in the locker room, silly. I'm just handy with a blow dryer, and since my hair's short, ya know. You go shower. I don't have any PJ's, though! Oh, my."

Cassie moved all the wreckage of their food somewhere other than the area around the bed and began to arrange the blankets the way she liked them. She liked nesting. She was short enough that she fit in the middle of a bed and could make something like an igloo out of the blankets and sleep so that only her head showed.

There was an awkward moment where normally she'd get undressed and all, and she peered over at Mamouru. She'd just sleep in her jeans. She waited until Mamouru's back was turned and quickly pulled off her panda shirt, leaving a white camisole in it's place. She climbed into the bed. She'd take off her bra when Mamouru was safely in the shower, and even then she'd do it under the covers.

"We'll have to talk to Drake, my manager. We'll work things out. I'm excited, though! This is great. I'm glad we did that match. I wonder what Taylor and Johnny are doing right now. Probably nothing half as awesome."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:10 am

Mamouru nodded and headed for the shower. He took a quick one and made use of the hotels complimentary everything. It wasn't the stuff HE liked, but it would do. Really as he fussed with his hair, he wished he had packed a small bathroom kit but it wasn't like he was really doing much. He got out of the bathroom wearing a towel over his boxers. He stepped forward and looked over at the Cassie pile before making sure that the bed had arrived.

"Hey."

He said to get her attention. "if you're uncomfortable I'll put my pants back on but I figured, it's not like we're in the same bed and you've already seen me like this so... what's the big deal right? I'll be covered by a blanket anyway."

With that, he went over to the bet and scooted it next to the table. He pulled out a compact mirror and something from his pocket and began to wipe his face off as he listened to Cassie.

"I plan on setting up a meeting with him, if that's ok. I'd like to take over your contract if you don't mind. Really I feel more confident about managing than wrestling and I feel pretty good about wrestling. Talking to Drake anyway will give me a good idea about what kind of competition's out there. He's a professional but I would like to think it's only lack of experience that puts me above him and that if it were based on skill alone, I could out manage him any day of the week. Same with you and other wrestlers. You're as good or better than most. You just need a platform to show it off on. Don't worry. We'll find it."

He finished up with his face and laid down, pulling the blankets over him and looked over at Cassie. "Goodnight, Cassie-san." He said and turned off the lamp by him before going to sleep.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:30 am

Cassie listened to Mamouru from inside her blanket-nest, smiling the whole time. She was so excited about her career now, if Mamouru could help her fix the things that were holding her back and get good matches, it could be so awesome. The thought of being a real pro wrestler, like a hero, was almost too much for her. She quivered with excitement.

"Oh, um, that's fine. You'll be under the covers, anyway. I won't look or anything." She said. Very cautiously, and in spite of what she said and what her brain told her body to do, she took a teensy little peek over the blankets at Mamouru. She didn't remember having guys that looked like that in Canada. She shivered.

"That sounds awesome." She said. The moment he turned off the light, her energy began to melt away. No matter what, she could always fall asleep. "I can't wait."

She thought about it for a moment, and after maneuvering her bra our from under her camisole, she undid her jeans and pulled them off as well, carefully unzipping them so that Mamouru wouldn't hear. She'd be so much more comfortable that way, and the sheets were so soft and smooth and they were on opposite sides of the room. Nothing was going to happen, it was fine. Her dad would probably throw a fit, though. Her mom would understand, but she's still tell her to listen to her dad.

"Goodnight, Mamouru-kun." She said, and was quickly asleep.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8