by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lady and the Ladies' Man

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Lady and the Ladies' Man - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lady and the Ladies' Man

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:37 am

"Oh, right. I guess it is. That would be nice. We can go halves on the price, unless you don't have money. I don't mind either way." Cassie said as she led Mamouru back to the elevator.

After a moment, the elevator doors opened and she stepped inside. The view on the way down was just as good, it was like they were parachuting down on some strange new place. "You and your brother are really different." She said thoughtfully. "Johnny's more fun. You're more tall. You're fun too, but... not in a fun way. That's not a bad thing, though, I mean... um..." She struggled to figure out what exactly she was explaining. "I dunno. You're just different. You're so serious. Johnny's not serious. You make a good team."

She nodded, as though affirming what she'd just said. "I know why Taylor doesn't like you, though. Some things happened in New York with some people... I think... she's on to you. That sounds silly. But she probably saw right through you and figured out what I only got when you told me. Maybe. I dunno. Taylor and I don't really hang out or anything. She never liked me much... sort of. She's like you, though, she doesn't let people in. She's just like you." She mused, and breathed an ironic laugh.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 am

"It's fine..." Mamouru said as they walked to the elevator. "I don't mind paying even but I get the feeling you wouldn't let that happen." He gave Cassie a quick glance and a smile.

As they got in the elevator Mamouru raised his eyes at Cassie's words. "We're different... but Johnny's different in a good way and I'm different in a way that is tall and not fun? I see." He didn't mind teasing her. "Yeah, Johnny-kun's never been bothered by much. I never thought I was too serious though. Maybe I never noticed. I thought I lived a pretty carefree life but then again... next to Johnny-kun I must look serious." He then nodded his head politely. "And thank you. We'd be a better team if we had won the match though.' He added. He wasn't really bitter and didn't care but it was worth remarking. It would have been impossible for them to win against Taylor on any team with Johnny on it. He couldn't even beat Cecelia, though he might be able to now, but there was just no way he could beat Taylor.

"No, it's true. She knows how I am. Or has an idea. Though... I think that she had been interested still. It's nice to see Johnny-kun find a girl like her. It'd have been bad if she picked me. I'm pretty certain of that." He let out a soft sigh and flipped his bangs out of his face. He looked over Cassie. "You really didn't know until I told you? I find that a little hard to believe, you know."

"Just like me? heh... no wonder we don't get along very well." He shrugged as the elevator doors opened and he marched them to the hotel desk. He began ordering the necessities in Japanese. A 1 bed room with an extra bed and some dinner service, even a nice bottle of sake. It came to about 200$ which was pretty expensive but he'd done it before. For all his faults the girls he had gone after had been lavished upon quite thoroughly He, himself lived fairly austerely and so his extra money usually went as an investment to his pursuits. Despite the ulterior motives behind it, he had become rather gentlemanly and accustomed to practically bending over backwards for girls. So, to Mamouru, it was barely a thought to front this much cash for an evening. Although he might normally lament that he wasn't going to achieve the kind of success he usually had, he felt this investment was a wise one for different reasons.

As he pulled out his wallet, he gave one last glance to Cassie. "I ordered some food and a little bit of Sake too, if that's alright. I'll take it with me if you don't drink, of course." Really his questions were a form of subterfuge to get the desk attendant to take the money while he chatted with Cassie.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Cassie elbowed past Mamouru and stepped up to the desk. "Sumi masen," She said. "Sore ha ikutsu desu ka?" She asked politely. The clerk told her the price while she reached for a wad of bills in her back pocket.

"Was that right?" She asked Mamouru. "You don't get to pay for the whole room. We're not dating." She separated out some bills and handed them to Mamouru. "I've never had sake. I'm only nineteen, anyway. I don't know if I'd like it. How old are you? Are you even old enough to buy it?"

She looked Mamouru over, sizing him up to try to guess his age. She hadn't thought about it before. He acted old. "My Japanese isn't very good, but I'm learning. Maybe you can teach me more. And I can teach you how to grapple." She said, a little mischievously.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 am

The clerk informed Cassie that the bill was roughly 200$ Mamouru took her money counted half and gave the rest back before handing it to the clerk. "Yes it's fine." He said and shook his head. "I don't see why that matters either way but sure. If you insist than you can pay as well." He then flashed the clerk a fake id that said he was 20. He discreetly avoided answering Cassie's question for the moment and quickly told the clerk, who did not like hearing Cassie's age that it was just for him.

It's fine." He said. "I'll just take it home with me then. It really wasn't supposed to be a big deal..." He pulled Cassie away from the clerk and towards the hotel elevators as he gave a sigh and glanced backwards at the clerk. That could have gone better.

Once he got in the elevator, he let out a sigh and leaned against the back of it. "I'm not really old enough, Cassie-san..." He admitted. "But it's not like I've never had anything to drink before..." He paused. "I'm not a drinker either..." He added he looked down and shuffled his feet. "Yeah, so... I guess when you operate like I do you have a lot of tools of the trade..." He turned his head and looked away from Cassie. "Sorry..."

He then looked back at her with a slight grin. "Your Japanese seems fine but are you sayign my grappling is bad?" The doors swung open and they walked down the hallway. With a quick swipe of a key card, the door swung open revealing their home for the evening.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:15 am

"Oh." Cassie said. He had a fake ID? She couldn't decide if that was cool or not, but... it was still wrong. "That's okay." She said. He probably just had it to impress people. Girls.

She let out an effervescent giggle. "No, I'm not say it's bad..." She said, as if the next word would be 'but'. She left it at that, though. Mamouru knew his stuff, but he'd definitely benefit from her dad's school.

She plunged into the room and set about looking at and touching everything she could. She felt the sheets on the bed and the curtains on the window. She quickly untied her shoes and kicked them off, and pulled off her socks so she could feel the carpet on her toes. There was something about a hotel room, especially a nice one, it was so exciting. So new.

She grinned at Mamouru when she came back around from her lap. "You said food, too, right? Do we order, or... something?" She somersaulted onto her bed. "What do you want to do? I'm not tired enough to sleep yet, at least not until I've eaten. You're mine for the night, and I'm yours for the night, but not like that, so we have to think of something fun to do. It's not everyday I'm in a nice hotel in Kyoto with a cute, misguided boy."

She wondered, did that sound flirtatious? She didn't mean it to be. She was just being herself.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:07 am

mamouru looked around a little less enthusiastically than Cassie but still quite intrigued all the same. It certainly was a nice room and as he strolled towards the window he glanced out of it and saw a nice view as well. He listened to Cassie bounce around and smiled and shook his head slightly. She was quite amusing and full of energy too. For a second he wondered if wires didn't get crossed somewhere and this girl shouldn't have ended up with Johnny instead of Taylor but that thought passed after a moment.

When she called back at him, Mamouru turned to look at Cassie. "Yes, we can order any time. They'll bring the second bed up as well. Anything you like, I'm sure they have a menu, I can order now if you're hungry. "

Mamouru then laughed at Cassie's choice of words. He couldn't help it. It certainly SOUNDED that way even if he knew she didn't mean it. "Well, it depends on if you still have energy to burn or not. Do you feel like relaxing or are you still wound up?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:15 am

Cassie suddenly looked like a deer in headlights. Maybe what she said sounded a little more... that way than she meant it to, but what did that mean?

"I, um, er, I, well..." Pick something and focus. Food! "Let's order food!" Food was always good. She could always eat. Now what did Mamouru say? She sat up and looked sheepishly at the space around Mamouru. "What do you mean do I have energy? I guess I do... I seem to at least. W-what did you have in... er... mind?"

She thought blank-faced for a moment, and then announced. "I want sushi!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 am

Mamouru nodded and grabbed the room phone. He paused a second and ordered a nice boutny of Sushi that would be wonderful for the two of them, the sake he had also ordered and some juice in case Cassie wanted soemthing that wasn't Sake or water. When he hung up, he looked around and smiled. "Well... this is a pretty big room. We could always push the furniture aside and spar a bit. Since my technique needs a bit of work, as you claim." He said and teased her.

"But..." He added. "If you don't like the idea of that, we could always watch a movie or something and just relax." He shrugged. "There's only so much we can do in a hotel room." That isn't that He thought but didn't say it aloud.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:42 am

"There's tons we can do in a hotel room!" Cassie exclaimed and threw her arms up in the air with a big grin. She slapped the bed with her palms. "We could play king of the hill with the bed. That's a good grappling game. We could... do the thing where you have to slap the other person's legs. We could play tag, where instead of getting touched you have to take the other person down and then they're it."

All the fun things Cassie knew were from Jiu Jitsu class. It was okay. Mamouru wouldn't mind. She shucked off her coat and tossed it on the floor. Underneath she wore a black and white t-shirt that was made to look like a panda. It was white, with black shoulders for the ears, and the eyes and nose in the middle. She pulled off her beat hat and threw it at her coat.

She leapt off the bed and hopped her way to Mamouru. "How long until food? What do we do first? We can definitely watch a movie if you're tired, I don't mind." She said and began poking him in the belly with her index fingers.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:59 am

Mamouru listened to Cassie's suggestions with a tilted head, interested in how she could have so many suggestions that all revolved around grappling. "We have similargames in Japan though I suppose that they don't really have much to do with Grappling." He let out a soft laugh. "Any of those seem good." He said and thought for a moment. "The food should be here in about a half hour so we have a little bit of time."

He looked atthe bed and then at Cassie. "How about King of the Hill then?" He lowered his head. "Would you like to be King first?"He asked and then looked at himself. "Though... I don't exactly have wrestling clothes on..." he said as he took off his over shirt leaving him in his tight jeans and tight t-shirt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next