Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 1:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

So Much It Hurts

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

So Much It Hurts - Page 7 Empty Re: So Much It Hurts

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:31 am

Akashi furrowed her brow at Taylor. "What? What does that matter?" She said. "Who cares about dollars in Japan?" She didn't really understand. Japan was the land of yen, it was all Akashi knew. She quickly checked out as well and then watched as Taylor tried to carry all her stuff.

"I can only make a few things so you got me beat. Unless you want to gain weight. I can make some mean sumo stew but it puts on the pounds. Mina-chan's finally gotten better at making it than me though." Akashi whined a bit. "But, she's the cook in the relationship anyway since her diet isn't as strict as mine!" Akashi said that proudly despite having a pretty vacuous stomach. She then grinned. "Have you seen what I look like? I'm pretty much always hungry!" She then stuck her tongue out.

"You can meet her anytime you decide to come visit the apartment! Unless you run into her in the gym sometime. But I wouldn't do that. You guys would probably end up sparring and she'd kick your ass. She kicks my ass. You think you have a lot of energy..." Akashi let out an exasperated, yet playful sigh. "Dating Mina-chan has made keeping up with you a cakewalk!"

Akashi suddenly bit her lip."I wish you were gay everyday of my life you teasing bastard!" She laughed and then sighed. "But... I'm sort of thankful you aren't." She looked away blushing a bit. She didn't want to admit it, and was glad that she didn't have to, but if Taylor had been as lezzed out as Akashi was, Akashi couldn't guarantee that things would be picture perfect back at the old ranch. Thankfully, however, Taylor wasn't into girls and Akashi didn't even have to worry about those scenarios.

She scrunched up her nose as Taylor described Johnny. "Yuck, you can keep those. Give me a nice pillowy chest and soft succulent thighs any day of the week. The bullet train is only a few hours ride. Really, it's not a big deal but I'm not running out all the way out to Kyoto to watch you two do it unless you have to come back to Tokyo and sit through Mina-chan and I too!"

Akashi then considered Taylor's words. "Didn't he just move out to Kyoto? I thought he did live here..." Akashi then blushed. "Um... that's what I've heard...from... people..." Akashi turned her head.. "But... It's not a BAD commute... If he loves you that much, I don't see why it would be a problem..." Akashi slapped Taylor's back and lead them out of the store. "Sorry about your luck tonight, Johnny-kun. I'm not sitting through a three hour train ride when food is a few minutes drive. Guess that hot bod of yours will just have to sleep alone tonight Don't worry though, I'll keep your gal nice and warm!" Akasi then laughed heartily as she made her way through the mall tot he exit with Taylor.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:33 am

"Yeah, it's not that bad. But... three hours isn't as good as five minutes. Sometimes I just wish he was around ALL the time. Maybe all the distance is what has made things seem so storybook-like... Like if we were close by all the time we'd figure out that we actually drive each other nuts. Right now we make the trip and hang out for a while and do it, which, I mean, I'm not complaining. But still... It'd be nice to cuddle up to him on a day like today."

Taylor spent most of the walk back to the car in thoughtful silence. Everything seemed to be changing for her, and what if her lovey-dovey relationship with Johnny changed too, but for the worse? Maybe she was just freaking out a little bit at the idea that she might just end up being happy for once, and subconsciously sabotaging their relationship, if only in her mind, was more comfortable than everything being right. It was certainly more familiar.

"Oh, and I asked about the yen thing because that's how much I just spent." She said as she hefted the shopping bags into the back of the Fiat. "I've spent more money this week than I have in years. It's crazy. Now let's go eat, and I think I'll just fall asleep to old wrestling afterward. Stick around as long as you want. Oh, did you say if you were coming for lunch, or should I boot you out as we drive by your place? Either way is fine."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Akashi smiled warmly at Taylor as she wrangled her goods into her car and spoke of her beau. "Mina-chan and I have been dating for a while and it's still pretty passionate between us. We still fuck like it's our first time... and then again.. and well.. you know... eheh..." She said with a blush. She hopped into the car and closed her door.

"Back to your place, of course! Unless...you wanna kick me out!" Akashi pouted but then grinned. "What are you going to make, Imouto-chan?' Akashi said as she grinned even wider. Saying it made her feel all giggly inside and she didn't know why.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7