Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread]

+7
Cirno
Old_Man_Tai
Kelsea
kerflubble
zxn666
OmegaVan0
Kitten
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread]

Post by AssaultAndPeppa Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Eden gasped as she was handed the large cane of peppermint. She took it into her hands and gazed in awe, "Oh wowwww..." she smiled and then hugged Natalia Claus tightly, "Thank you, thank you!" she giggled, "and it's ok if you can't get the other thing. The thought that you would want to try makes me happy." The young valkyrie glanced over her shoulder to her sisters who waited patiently for her and decided it was probably best to get underway finally. "Well, I should probably go. Thanks again for the candy cane!" she giggled, "I'll try not to eat it all in one.......ok nevermind, I'll probably eat the whole thing tonight." she admitted with a cute blush before hopping off of Natalia Claus' lap and rejoining her sisters. Eden gave one more wave to the Dream before she and the other two began to take their leave. Claudette would stop at the entrance and swirl the Dream's undies around on her finger almost tauntingly and with a devlish grin towards Natalia before disappearing around the corner.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/celestia-valkyrie-t4120.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 CelestiaNewAvatar.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/claudette-valkyrie-t4121.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 ClaudetteIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/tigress-t4232.html#p99398:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 TigressIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/faith-lithana-t4233.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 FaithIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/eden-valkyrie-t4122.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 EdenIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/lily-fang-t4234.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 LilyIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/bloody-mary-t4236.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 BloodyMaryIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

AssaultAndPeppa

Back to top Go down

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 Empty Re: Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread]

Post by anegge Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:41 am

Tana strutted in as soon as she turned the corner into the throne room, pushing herself through the remainder of the line. Not really a loss, none of the younger girls were left in front of her anyway.

She leaped at Nat's perch landing on her knees so that she was stradling the girl's waist. A position that would be somewhat embarrassing for a lesser woman, perhaps but even clad only in a bikini it didn't really bother her. It seemed that Natalia wasn't wearing underwear, which was a momentary superise. Some girls were into that sort of thing, Tana guessed.

"Hey, saw your' match at Avalanche. That was delightfully humiliating for you, wasn't it?"

She cocked her head giving Natalia an evil smile.

"But still I felt a little sorry for you, so I got you some Christmas presents. Number 1,"

Number 1 because, of course, it was her own gift, and Tana was number 1. Tana slipped a lanyard from around her neck and flashed it at the dark haired beauty.

"A VIP pass to 'Night', a nightclub that doesn't play terrible music. Since I heard you were going to that other night club. I can't understand why a night club that was literally named after me, can have music you can't dance to. *sigh*"

Her smile softened a bit and she shrugged. She lifted the necklace over Nat's head and slipped it on.

"Honestly, I can't imagine how you don't already have VIP at every club in town, but somehow you weren't on the list. Call me if you want to paint the town red some night."

Naturally Tana had to preform an obnoxious exaggerated 'call me' motion, despite being less than a foot away from Natalia. This provided her with just enough time to sleight her second gift out from the back of her bikini bottom.

"And number 2, all expense paid tickets to a spring fashion show in France. A fashion show staring, the famous Marisa Evans. That one's from Marisa, of course."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 GXChUKwTwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 1BElGMITwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:31 am

Natalia Claus waved good bye to Eden with a friendly smile ^_^ ...then she saw Claudette's playing with her panties and she immediately frowned cutely, looking at the redhead with eyes filled with vengeance ò_ó

So focused was Natalia Claus in sending threats to Claudette with her eyes that she didn't noticed who was pushing her way through the line until Tana had already pounced on her.

"hmmmm!?!...Tana!" The Dream said as she immediately recognized the sexy girl that was sitting on her lap in such a...dominating way. She knew very well who Tana was, although they had never meet in the ring or traded words there was a lot of backstage tension between The Dominator and The Dream. Tana was Marisa's girlfriend, and that was one of the few things that could make Natalia a little bit jealous.

Tana's taunts about her defeat in Avalanche didn't helped. Natalia's lovely face began to turn red as she stared deep into Tana's eyes, but before she could make any kind of retort, Tana continued with the presents.

Natalia attention was shifted to the lanyard Tana was holding, wondering what was The Dominator planning. "Hey!...I don't chose the music there!" The Dream defended herself, although she immediately wondered how did Tana knew about The Satin Predator...or the weird music the club played.

"oh...thank you..." Natalia said a little confused as the necklace was slid over her head. She then blinked even more confused as Tana made that incredibly annoying call me gesture. "Call you?" the blue-eyed cutie wouldn't had ever thought about calling Tana, unless of course it was to insult her, leave her obscene messages or challenge her for a fight...but suddenly going out with Tana for a night became a possibility and Natalia couldn't deny it sounded deliciously sexy and dangerous.

Then Tana gave her Marisa's present and Natalia smiled very VERY happy. "Ohhh so nice...thank you very much!" she said. It was so awesome that Marisa had thought about her, and it was indeed an awesome present. Natalia leaned against Tana to give The Dominator a big hug. "Thank you soooo much!... Now...let me give you your presents!"

"First..." Natalia Claus said as she searched in her HUGE presents' bag with one hand, while with the other she slid down to give Tana's sexy butt a cute pinch, pulling out what seemed to be a hardcover book. "A shibari manual for beginners written by yours truly..." she said giving the book to Tana. "In case you are wondering what shibari is..." Natalia closer whispered with her tongue dancing in Tana's ear so only The Dominator could hear her. "...it is the ancient Japanese art of tying up beautiful girls in the most compromissing positions possible for decoration... I not only wrote the book but posed for the photo examples" she added giggling.

"Second...inside the book is a coupon for a free shibari lesson... Just say when and I'll go to your house to tie you up..." Natalia said with a mischievous grin.

"and third..." Natalia leaned into Tana, pressing her firm round breasts against The Dominator's own pair and gave Tana a long wet lick, leaving a trail of warm saliva on Tana's left cheek.

"....and don't worry... I'll give Marisa her present personally...because...it is not something you can give her..." Natalia Claus ended, giggling cutely

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 QiougD6Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 TTlOMaFTwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:31 am

Tana nibbled Natalia's ear as she was licked the girl's struggling chest to chest for a moment in a petty fight for dominance that they obviously would be unable to resolve at the moment. "If you let me read the book first, then I'll be glad to prove what I've learned sensei." she whispered. It would be quite interesting to have Natalia tied up in private for a few hours, or days or weeks.

She considered Natalia's words for a moment as she took the book and peeled herself off of the chair. She turned back grinning her hair slipping over her shoulder. "I suppose there is one thing I've been unable to give Marisa. A win in hentai submission wrestling, how fortunate that she has you around. Ta ta."

Tana made certain to exit the room in a manner just as quick and violent as her entrance had been.

Last edited by 121 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 GXChUKwTwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 1BElGMITwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:13 pm

TWAS THE FIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS...

Twas the time 'round Christmas and all through the League,
all the Friction girls stirred, 'specially the Dream.
Stockings were tugged, up thighs with care,
in hopes that the extra touch would make the fans theirs.
The wrestlers were nestled all snug in a line.
While they waited for Natalia Clause thinking 'That belt will be mine!'

The dream in her skimpy robe and also her cap,
sat on her chair and patted her lap.
When from the back of the line, there arouse such a clatter,
She turned her head to see what was the matter.

In the back of the line, fists flew like a flash.
An onlooker stuttered and another fell down in a crash.

The line watched the scene unfolding on the fake cotton snow,
One girl shouted "Help!" another, "Look out below!"

Natalia, wondering what would appear,
Saw Akashi the sumo and a girl with a spear!
Ingrid, the viking, so lively and quick!
and Akashi, whose stubbornness and body both were quite thick.

More rapid than Eagles the fighters they came.
And the lookers on whistled and cried out their names!
Go Ingrid! Go Akashi! Look at those Vixens!
Vying for a spot for The Dream's attention!
To the top of the line they go, do not form a wall!
Stop them not or they'll get us all!

The scuffle like a wild hurricane did fly!
When they met their prize and caught Natalia Clause's eye;
So up to the chair the fighters flew,
Eying The Dream's sack of toys and Natalia Clause too.
Seeing the twinkling in Natalia's eye, they both knew the truth.
Their unseemly fighting had made them seem quite aloof.

With shame their heads both turned around,
Until they heard Natalia Clause' voice beckon them back with a sound.
Dressed in sexy fur from her head to her toe,
It still covered naught and gave quite a show.
A bundle of toys filled up Natalia's sack
and the girl's heads filled with naughty thoughts and both were taken aback.
Her eyes! how they twinkled! Her dimples were merry!
Her cheeks were a sultry rose, her nose a cute, tasty cherry!
Her sexy, luscious lips were tied up like a bow
and her silky black hair stood out in the bright white snow.
She flashed a smile of pearly white teeth
and the Dream's lusty aura, almost visible, encircled her like a wreath.
Her chest was adorned , quite large, just above her cutely exposed belly.
And jiggled when she laughed, like a bowl full of jelly.
She was mischievous and sly, a right jolly young elf.
And both girls laughed, in spite of themselves.

A wink of her eye and a twist of her head,
Soon gave the two to know,they had nothing to dread.
They spoke not another ill word and went straight to work.
And sat on her lap with a newfound perk.
After giving their lists and a kiss on Natalia Clause's nose,
They both gave a nod and then they arose.
They sprung to their feet and both gave a whistle.
Charging back through the line like a pair of fired missiles!
But then they both exclaimed as they drove out of sight.

"Happy Christmas to all!
And to all a good FIGHT!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5