by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread]

+7
Cirno
Old_Man_Tai
Kelsea
kerflubble
zxn666
OmegaVan0
Kitten
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread]

Post by AssaultAndPeppa Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:33 am

"You promised!" Eden said as she entered into the Christmas throne room with both her sisters in tow.
"I know, but... I'd really rather not." Claudette sighed, completely not in the Christmas spirit.
Celestia chuckled under her breath as she listened to the two bicker back and forth as they had ever since the sisters left the lockerrooms, "Now, Claudette, you DID promise. I was there when you announced...." Celestia cleared her throat in preparation for her best Claudette impression only making sure to exaggerate the voice to a very deep and manly tone, "... 'Eden you need to be less shy! You know you want to go ask Natalia Claus for a present, so just go do it! Look, I promise I'll do it first to show you there's nothing to be shy about!'"
Claudette's mouth dropped, "I... I do NOT sound like that!"
Celestia burst into laughter and gave a respectful curtsy to the woman of the holiday throne before gesturing Claudette to take her place.

Claudette looked from Natalia to Celestia and finally back to Eden who crossed her arms and stood with an expectant posture. "You. Promised." she stated matter-of-factly to the busty redhead.
Claudette looked to Celestia to save her, but her elder offered no sanctuary either. "Valkyries don't break their promises."
Claudette's shoulders sank and she hung her head with a heavy sigh, "Ugh... FINE!"
"Yay!" Eden hopped in excitement and hugged her sister from behind.
"Atta girl." Celestia snickered, thinking of how utterly adorable it'd be for Claudette to be sitting on Natalia Claus' lap and asking for a gift.

Claudette started towards the cutely dressed Natalia Claus, her green eyes shifting from her to the decorations about her, to even the giant sack-o-goodies that resided to her side. The mighty Valkyrie felt completely silly, but... if it was the only way to get Eden to enjoy herself, she had to do it. The redhead's steps were meek like that of a traditional japanese woman, submissively walking up to her man. "I uh..." Claudette blushed, "... just have a seat, I take it?" she asked sheepishly.

Claudette took one look back at her two sisters, Eden beaming with holiday spirit and Celestia laughing into her hands before the buxom redhead committed to the plunge. She shifted about with a graceful spin, her skirt picking up in the twirl a little before Claudette gently rested her finely shaped and generously curved rear end down on one of Natalia's thighs. As soon as she took the weight off her feet, Claudette's back arched in natural good posture, and she looked into Natalia's eyes with a hue on her cheeks that almost matched her hair. "Ahem..." Claudette tried to think about it. She never considered she would be asking for a gift and so was completely unprepared as Natalia looked back at her. "I guess... I wouldn't mind... um... look, SHUT UP!" she roared back at Celestia whose audible giggles and stifled snorts were really distracting Claudette.

The redhead was getting steamed now, irritated at just how much enjoyment Cel was getting at Claudette's expense. Well she wouldn't let Cel enjoy herself anymore, it was Claudette's turn to shock the other two! With a renewed, steely resolve, Claudette turned her gaze back to Natalia Claus, locking eyes with her. "I think I'll just take a gift right now." Claudette leaned in and aggressively brought her red lips to that of Natalia Claus' in a passionate kiss. But this was no Christmas peck under a mistletoe, oh no, it was going to be a the A-bomb of kisses! Claudette moaned through Natalia's lips and arched her back further as she leaned in, her busty chest coming to rest atop Natalia's and her hand gently caressed the Christmas queen's cheek. "My god..." Claudette thought as she tasted the sweet flavor of Natalia's lips, "She tastes and smells.... so damn good."

Celestia's laughter was immediately silenced and her mouth fell open like she had just been slugged in the stomach. What in the world was Claudette doing!? And in front of the queue that was forming behind the sisters!? It was when Cel fell silent, that Claudette really got into the lip lock. Her lips curved up into an evil grin and she would take the kiss to the next level as long as Natalia wasn't showing signs of protest. If it was allowed, Claudette would slide her tongue through the girl's sweet lips and into her mouth while the hand that was caressing Nat's cheek slid downward, rubbing the side of her neck, then her shoulder, until she cupped one of Nat's breasts with a loving squeeze. "Mmmm..." the redhead purred in a moan before she finally broke the kiss and leaned close so her mouth was next to Nat's ear, licking at her earlobe playfully as she tried to catch her breath, her heaving bosom lifting off of and pressing down into Nat's chest with each heavy breath.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/celestia-valkyrie-t4120.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 CelestiaNewAvatar.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/claudette-valkyrie-t4121.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 ClaudetteIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/tigress-t4232.html#p99398:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 TigressIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/faith-lithana-t4233.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 FaithIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/eden-valkyrie-t4122.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 EdenIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/lily-fang-t4234.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 LilyIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/bloody-mary-t4236.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 BloodyMaryIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

AssaultAndPeppa

Back to top Go down

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread]

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:28 pm

[quote="LunarWolf":1wr1hjho]

" h-h-Hello" Lucy let out as she didn't mean to stutter or anything, and she wasn't really flustered or anything, it was just a little nervous reaction.

Natalia Claus received the cute kawaii with a warm happy smile ^_^ and patted her lap inviting Lucy to sit on it. The blue-eyed cutie knew a thing or two about troubled little girls and could recognize then when she saw one. Lucy certainly looked the part. There was something about her that screamed she wasn't one to be filled up with Christmas spirit, but if she had come to Natalia Claus like this it could only mean that at least she was trying to have a happy Christmas this year...that or she just wanted to sit on The Dream's lap. One way or the other, Natalia wasn't going to disappoint her.

"Come here, little one...what can Santa do for you this Christmas....HOHOHO!"

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 QiougD6Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 TTlOMaFTwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Lucy glance over at Natalia now and then, as she had tried to keep her eyes averted from the girl, but that was a difficult task, since she had such an inviting smile, why was she smiling...Lucy though to herself as she looked down on the girls lap as she patted it and gestured for Lucy to seat herself there, it took a few seconds, with a few hesitant steps that didn't really move the little demon forward at all, before she slowly and carefully placed herself on Natalia's lap, seating down, but still trying to keep her eyes averted a little as she didn't want Natalia to see her eyes really, she had a slight blush on her face as well.

When Natalia spoke to her, and asked her what she could give her for Christmas, Lucy let out a little sigh and said, " I-I don't really...know..I've never had much a Christmas before...not really sure what to ask for...." Lucy said as she began to think about what she might want, a slightly cruel thought crept up her spine and lodged itself in her mind.

"T-there is this girl...she's m best friend...and....she was hurt in a match by a mean little girl with red hair..." Lucy said as she realized that, that could have sounded like her, she shook her head wildly, which made her hair flop around a little, before she said " I think her name was...ehm..Hota..something...I-I want a chance to get even for my friend...I want a match against her....please, can you get me that"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Natalia waited patiently with a wide smile until the cute kawaii sat on her lap and then she took the chance to slowly wrap and arm around her and give her a very gentle cuddling hug. The Dream rubbed Lucy's back trying to help the girl feel more confortable and get out of her chest what she wanted.

Natalia nodded as she heard Lucy's request. She knew this Hota-something girl Lucy was speaking about, Hotaru. Actually, Natalia Claus had given Hotaru bound and gagged as a present for Mara. The Dream had no doubt she could use her backstage influence to get Lucy that match, hell she was going to use it to set a 5 vs 5 battle, this should be a piece of cake; yet she wasn't sure it would be a good idea.

"Oh well... You see... Revenge is not a particullarly good Christmas present...
Natalia said with a conciliatory tone. "Why don't you give yourself the gift of forgiveness..." The Dream said giving Lucy's forehead a sweet kiss.

"Now... I'm not one to stop cute girls from fighting each other..." Natalia Claus added with a giggle. "I can get you that match...but...you have to promise you'll go there trying to make peace and to forgive...Who knows...you may end up having a new friend..." Natalia said. The concept of fighting to make peace and friends may sound stupid to most, but The Dream knew very well what she was talking about.

"And to help this happen... I'm going to make it a soft Bed Wrestling... To a 20 count pin..." Natalia announced with a mischievous smile as she imagined Lucy and Hotaru cutely pinning each other in their lingerie on a huge soft bed full of pillows. Natalia felt so smart. "How about that?" she asked to Lucy expectating. All her good intentions would be for nothing if the cute kawaii didn't accepted.

Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 QiougD6Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 TTlOMaFTwas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Lucy felt Natalia wrap her arms around her in that cute hug, and it caused Lucy to blush deep dark crimson, she didn't really do well..when it came to cute and cuddly stuff like that, not with Alessa even, the only two that she could really hug and kiss and do stuff like that with was her sworn sister and her teacher, both of who she missed greatly.

Lucy's face was completely red as Natalia rubbed her back, she didn't feel comfortable at all, in fact this was making everything harder for her, if Natalia had hit her instead it might have been a lot better, it was just being used to different things, and Lucy wasn't good when it came to hugs and stuff like that.

Lucy looked on a little as she heard Natalia tell her that Revenge wasn't very Christmas like, and even Lucy knew that maybe it really wasn't that much...it wasn't something that one could really ask for but she supposed that it could be worth a shot at least, but Natalia then continue talking, " F-forgiveness?" Lucy said a bit confused about what she meant, when Natalia went and kissed her forehead as Lucy was to busy with the whole being confused, her face lit up in a bright red tone and she mumbled a little, before her head slumped down on Natalia's shoulder, she felt very warm and she was a bit dizzy.

Lucy took in the girls words as good as she could, and she didn't know if that was the best thing to do, but....maybe, she would shake her head a little and try to push away from Natalia and get off her thigh and stand up, trying to turn away from the girl as she regained her composure, " F-fine...I-i will try okay..." Lucy said as she began to walk off, the instant that she took her first step to walk away, " I accept...and thanks Santa...merry Christmas" Lucy said as she would start to walk away.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:42 am

[quote="AssaultAndPeppa":32h546p9]"You promised!" Eden said as she entered into the Christmas throne room with both her sisters in tow.
"I know, but... I'd really rather not." Claudette sighed, completely not in the Christmas spirit.

"Mmmm..." the redhead purred in a moan before she finally broke the kiss and leaned close so her mouth was next to Nat's ear, licking at her earlobe playfully as she tried to catch her breath, her heaving bosom lifting off of and pressing down into Nat's chest with each heavy breath.

Natalia Claus waved good bye to Lucy, feeling a little sad as the kawaii didn't seemed convinced with her present, but still The Dream was confident things were going to turn out for the best for the little redhead.

Then Natalia Claus turned to see who was next in line to find another redhead, just that this one wasn't a little cute kawaii, but a buxon amazon-type woman with every curve anyone could desire.

[size=50:32h546p9]"...oh my God..." Natalia whispered under her breathe as the redhead approached. She bit her lower lip and blushed slightly in anticipation of having such beauty sitting on her lap. Natalia leaned back giving Claudette plenty of room to get confortable on her lap while she continued checking the redhead out.

The Dream giggled as she heard Claudette yell at her sisters and then looked up at the redhead waiting for what she would ask only to find herself forced into a passionate kiss. Natalia was frozen in place, shocked by the sudden kiss...and how good it felt. Her lovely blue eyes opened wide as she had an expression of surprise not unlike Celestia's. But as the kissing continued, Natalia relaxed, closed her eyes and felt herself melt against Claudette.

Kissing The Dream counted as a gift, Natalia decided as she moved her hands to gently hold Claudette's waist while she began to kiss back. Natalia arched her back to press her firm perky tits defiantly into Claudette's own bosom. No matter if it was a Christmas gift, Natalia Claus wasn't going to allow someone to bully her perfect tits, or beat her in a tongue duel.

The dark haired beauty brought her tongue out, despite blushing so deep that her face almost matched the color of her clothes, she didn't backed down. A furious battled issued between her mouths as their tongues fought for supremacy in a merciless duel. When Natalia felt Claudette's hand on her tit, she moved one of her hands to grab the redhead's delicious butt and squeeze it back. And then the kiss was suddenly broken and Natalia was left panting against Claudette, breasts to breasts as she moaned softly into the redheads ear.

"Now that was an awesome present..." Natalia purred licking Claudette's ear. "But I think I'll like to meet with you again...to settle things..." Natalia would whisper as she pushed her tits forward, giving Claudette's orbs a defiant tit push.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by AssaultAndPeppa Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Claudette panted back, what she did was more to leave her stupid teasing elder speechless and embarrassed... but after Natalia responded so receivingly, Claudette herself was the one speechless and out of breath as well. Claudette didn't like to lose and though the two girls were sharing a passionate moment, Claudette could feel Natalia's resistance as her breasts pressed back. Claudette shifted her eyes so she was peering deep into the dreams. How enchanting they were. The Valkyrie gave a soft moan, wishing Natalia would never let go and keep squeezing her ass how she was, but upon hearing Natalia's whisper, she realized that it wasn't the time and place right now, but it could be later. "I'll hold you to that." Claudette whispered back and would start to move as if she was getting off Natalia before she gave in to her lustful urges and let herself come back in, arching her back to shove her plump ass into Natalia's hands and force her tongue back into her mouth. This time she cupped both of the dream's breasts in her strong hands and kneaded them about while her tongue again wrapped itself around the cute faux-Santa. She smelled so good and felt even better... One of Claudette's hands dipped down and took a hold of Nat's thigh, rubbing it up and down before it began to follow the long smoothness upward and creep up the dream's cute, red skirt until it found the fabric of Natalia's panties. Claudette smiled amidst her passionate kissing as she took hold of the striped undergarment and began to pull it back, trying to pull it down Natalia's legs. "This was the present I wanted." Claudette exhaled onto Natalia's lips, wanting to see if the Dream would actually let the Valkyrie take her panties in front of everyone.

Celestia bashfully looked away as she could see Claudette was getting into the swing of the Christmas spirit with Natalia. She looked to the other people filling the queue with a hue of red on her face as if she were impersonating Rudolph.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/celestia-valkyrie-t4120.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 CelestiaNewAvatar.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/claudette-valkyrie-t4121.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 ClaudetteIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/tigress-t4232.html#p99398:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 TigressIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/faith-lithana-t4233.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 FaithIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/eden-valkyrie-t4122.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 EdenIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/lily-fang-t4234.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 LilyIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/bloody-mary-t4236.html:3agm9apb]Twas The Dream before Christmas [open thread] - Page 4 BloodyMaryIcon.jpg[/url:3agm9apb]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

AssaultAndPeppa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Natalia was left purring in her chair, face blushed red with her nipples hardened against her cute Santa suit. She began to miss Claudette's warmth as soon as the redhead removed her from from Natalia. Fortunately The Dream didn't had to wait much to feel Claudette's body again as the valkyre jumped on her again, rubbing that delicious derriere against Natalia's laps whole groping passionately The Dream's aroused breasts.

Natalia closed her eyes and enjoyed the renewed kissing, but then her eyes opened wide when she felt Claudette grabbing her panties and removing them with a swift gracious move. Natalia was left shocked, badly embarrased and blushing deeply. She came from a world were girls took other girls' panties as trophies to signify a conquest, this made Natalia felt very humiliated and she could see in the defiant look on Claudette's eyes that the redhead knew, or at least suspected, this was a declaration of war.

Natalia instinctively grabbed Claudette's wrists, but then she let them go. It was Christmas it was a time for peace and Natalia Claus wasn't going to start a fight...plus it was a Christmas present.

"Very well...take them as your Christmas present..." Natalia said still blushing bright red while whispering on Claudette's ear. "...but once the holidays season is over... I'm to come for you..." she threatened cutely and then gave her a kiss on the left cheek.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by AssaultAndPeppa Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:32 am

Claudette slid the cute personal garment off of the Dream and grinned. Maybe this Christmas stuff was good fun afterall!. She peeked over her shoulder at Celestia who had all bought fainted and perhaps would have if she hadn't appointed herself to cover Eden's eyes.

"What'd she do? What happened?" Eden questioned in a complaining tone.

Claudette gently lifted off Natalia and gave her a wink, "I'll be waiting with these." she replied, twirling the cute panties around her finger before clutching them in her fist and heading off. She waltzed passed a still-stunned Celestia, offering a whisper to her as she took a place at her side, "Shouldn't make me do things I don't want to do, Sis."
"Noted." Cel grumbled before finally unleashing Eden who made her way for the now panty-less Natalia Claus.

"Erm, hello!" Eden gave a polite bow and then scooched closer to gently set her warm buns on Nat's lap, still warm from Claudette who had gotten quite hot while settled in that position. "Hmm.. what do I want...?" Eden mused aloud before she had a Eureka moment, her finger popping up and her perky breasts bouncing with her jolt, "I'd like... hmm a title shot for either of my sisters. That would make them happy, and that's what the season is about, right? Making others happy!" Eden gave the sweetest of smiles, "But if that isn't within your power then... maybe just some Christmas sweets!" Eden's snaggle-sweettooth poked out a bit from her lip at the mention of sweets.

AssaultAndPeppa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Natalia watched as the curvaceous Claudette walked away with her panties as trophy, she frowned and looked at the redhead in an extremely cute menacing way. ò_ó

There was going to be vengeance... but not on Christmas. Natalia closed her legs tightly now that she was pantyless, made her feel so exposed, and the super short mini-skirt didn't helped...and neither did the fact that Claudette had left her with a certain wetness between the legs and a pair of hardened nipples.

Still with a blush in her face Natalia welcomed the cute Eden with a happy smile, but it turned into a glimpse of a pout when she heard the little girl's request. Had Natalia won the Entropy belt at Avalanche she would have surely been able to give Eden her wish, the memory of the humiliating beating and how she lost her chance at the belt made The Dream kind of sad. Still, she was determined to do all she could to give everybody what they wanted.

"Ho ho ho!... Well, little one, I'm not sure if I can get your sisters a title shot, but be sure I'm going to move land and sea to see it happen..." Natalia Claus said "Now...about the Christmas sweets..." The blue-eyed cutie reached for her huge bag of presents and took a quite bag filled with sweets. "....and take this too!" Natalia Claus added giving Eden a red and white candy cane that was about the size of a real cane.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next