Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 7 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Cougra was about to argue back, but then she felt Minney's arms wrapping around her head in a face lock. It felt a little sloppy and she would try to use her arms to pry herself loose, but then the other girl wrapped her legs around her body.

The cat would groan in pain as she felt that these two holds combined are attempting to drain her stamina. She would then retort at Minney, "What are you (ugh) talking about? I'm already happy! Happy that (ngh) I have a chance to take back what is mine and using others for my own good!" She would now try to roll sideways to get Minney off of her so she can give her a fair share of pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 7 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:41 pm

"Nuh uh!" Minney shouted as she tried to hold on as tightly as she could. "That's not happiness, Cougra-chan! H-Happiness is laughing with your friends, hanging out and doing fun things together! It's knowing that someone's there for you even when times are tough! It's having someone to hug! How could you be happy when someone else has to be unhappy for it to happen!? That's not happiness, Cougra-chan! That's just making someone else as miserable as you feel! I don't want anyone to be unhappy!"

Minney held on as tightly as she could but Cougra was bucking roughly and finally managed to roll her onto her side, giving Cougra the leverage she needed to start to attack back or roll Minney onto her back.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:58 am

Cougra finally got to roll on her side and was now aiming to go on Minney's back. In the meantime, she replied, "Come on, everyone has their own way of being happy. Can't you just let me stay the way that I am now? I'm already satisfied." The hold was getting a little tighter on her now and she wanted to get out before she passes out.

So she would try to wriggle herself free from Minney's grip so that she can back off a little.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:28 am

Minney was rolled onto her back with Cougra on top of her but she still had the hold on. She huffed againstthe back of Cougra's neck but tried to maintain the hold as Cougra wriggled. But when she heard Cougra's words, she balked and gasped.

"C-Cougra-chan!" She wanted to hug the girl right then and there but she wasn't done yet. "I-If you can't be happy unless you make other's miserable, that's not happiness!" She then blushed. "But ... if you were really, truly happy and weren't hurting anyone and still didn't want to be my friend... I... I wouldn't press you any more about it..." Minney was overcome with a sudden sadness at the thought, allowing Cougra to escape from Minney's weakened hold.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:34 am

Cougra sighed with relief as she said, "Finally! You see things my way!" As Minney released her, the cat felt like she struggled so much to try and get Minney at her mercy and now she had a shot, but she rarely moved from her position and still lied down there. "I feel...so drained. I...I can't get up."

Suddenly, when thinking back to all that Minney said to her about not having any friends in comparison to her current life, her eyes began to fill with tears and her mind was at war with both sides of her thoughts. "What if she's right? No, I can't trust her! I never had any people who really cared. Why should you worry about people when you can get all you want?!" At that moment, the ref came and started to count out, "1!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:12 am

Minney panted as Cougra rolled off of her. She felt pretty drained too from the tough struggle. She was prepared for the next assault that would come from Cougra but it never seemed to com. She looked over to see Cougra laying on the ground nearby and not moving. Minney sighed and looked up as the ref walked over and held up her hands.

When she started to count to one, Minney's eyes widened. She hopped up to her hands and knees and was about to stand up when she saw Tears in Cougra's eyes. "C-Cougra-chan!" She said.

She scrambled over to Cougra and straddled the girl and pressed her head into Cougra's chest.

"W-Why are you crying!?" She hugged Cougra tightly as tears filled her eyes as well. "P-please don't cry, Cougra-chan!" Minney looked up and Cougra and reached out her hand. She tried to wipe away Cougra's tears. "P-please don't cry! I don't want you to cry, Cougra-chan! I want you to smile!"

The ref had been waiting but began to resume counting. She had gotten to 4 now.

"I... I'll let you beat me up if you stop crying! Please don't cry! Mine-chan doesn't want Cougra-chan to cry!"

Minney's eyes widened for a second. She called herself Mine-chan. She never called herself that. She hated that name because it was so childish. But it somehow felt familiar to her. She didn't understand as she sat in a daze,straddling Cougra as the ref continued to count.

"5!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:58 am

Cougra was still at war with her mind when Minney suddenly came in and hugged her. "Minney? My mind isn't always my own...I believe in what you say, but another side of me, the true me, is trying to take control!" Even as she's speaking the sides are already clashing as the ref counted "6!"

The cat would continue her little rant as she exclaimed, "I have to stop, she can help me! I don't need her help, I can handle this by myself! I tried to satisfy myself, but it got me no where! Should that matter as long as I'm going to get what I want?" Finally, her "true" side started to kick in as she said, "Now, I'm...in...control now!" She would get up quickly as soon as the ref counted "9!"

Looking at Minney with an evil look in her eyes, she would say, "Do you see me smiling, Minney? It is because that now...we finish this!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:23 am

Minney was knocked off of Cougra as she wrestled with her inner demons. Minney sat on her butt and looked up at Cougra. She shook her head. "No!" She declared. "I don't believe that is your true self!" She said with a furrowed brow. "There's a kind Cougra-chan who wants to be loved and smile for real! I know it!" Minney got up to her feet slowly and clenched her fists tightly. "I'll make sure the real Cougra-chan can live happliy in peace!" She declared and charged at Cougra to try and clothesline her back down to the mat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:35 am

Cougra would try to shake off her "true" self and speak to Minney. "I want to believe it, Minney, and I know you're right. But the thing is my past has left a much deeper cut than you'd ever known...and I don't think you'll be able to help me." With that, she would move forward to face her, but Minney came forth with a clothesline. "GARGH!" she cried out as she fell hard on her back from the attack.

Rubbing her face, the darker side came in and said, "I did recall that I can beat you up once I stopped crying, didn't you?" If she got up quickly, she can try taking Minney down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:46 am

"Ifs! Buts! Chicken wings!" Minney shot back as she skidded passed Cougra after clotheslining her. "How do you know if you don't try!? I don't even remember my past but I'm not going to let it rule my life! I have to move forward if I want to be happy!" Minney was too busy trying to make her case to make a follow up after her clothesline.

"Eh?" Minney said as she looked at Cougra. Minney's eyes fell and she turned her head. "Y-yes..." Minney said and let Cougra tackle her to the mat. She let out a soft grunt and continued to look away from Cougra. "I'm sorry I couldn't make you smile, Cougra-chan... I haven't given up yet though..." She said meekly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next