Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 5 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:30 am

Cougra was still too hard hearted when Minney was still trying to help her become good. It wouldn't do Minney any good if she's going to keep trying, and the cat knew that she has to put this girl down once and for all. She would respond, "First of all, Minney, you're not bleeding so you don't have to worry. Second of all, you can't change who I've already become, thanks to another girl who beat you to get me what to do in my life. And lastly..." She would ready her claws to attack Minney. "...if I can't convince you to leave me as I am, then I'll let my claws do the talking."

She then smirked when she saw Minney snort and stomp her foot cutely. She could see that she was going to charge and she put her claws out in front to attempt to grab her. But the charging was surprisingly too poweful for her to stop and the cat landed on her back with a thud! "UGH!" she cried out as the pain started to stream from her back to the rest of her body.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare - Page 5 Empty Re: Black Cougra vs. Minney Navare

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:26 am

Minney hunched over as she slammed COugra to the ground. She was surprised with both her reaction and her abilities. She didn't know that she had these kind of moves in there, even though it was very basic. She looked down at Cougra. "You're wrong! A bad girl can change no matter how many times she turns bad! S-Someone very important to me taught me that..." Minney furrowed her brow, she didn't really know where that came from even though she suddenly had a feeling what she spoke was the truth. "... I think..."

She shook her head and bent over to try and pull Cougra up by the hand and pull her back to her feet and whip her into ropes. "I'll believe in you, Cougra-chan, even if you don't believe in yourself!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Cougra groaned as she tried to get herself up after that last attack from Minney, which she considered a lucky shot. "True...but I am one of those people who turns bad and it became an addiction. Someone very important to me showed me her ways and I can't stop doing it! And it's very pitiful that you try to teach me something yet your memory still isn't strong enough to withhold an attack to lose it."

The cat suddenly felt the other girl taking her up and flinging her to the ropes. As she bounced back, she would exclaim, "Try talking like that to my hand!" With that, she would attempt to go faster and give a harsh slap across Minney's face to take her down on her stomach. If this worked, she would place one foot on her head to hold her still.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Minney furrowed her brow at Cougra's words. "I don't know who it happened!" She shouted back at Cougra but was a little too flustered to react and was slapped hard in the face yelping as she was smacked to the ground by Cougra's momentum. She flopped to the ground and then felt Cougra step on her head.

"Waaah!"

She whined and winced as she tried to grab Cougra's ankle with both hands and push while trying to pull her head out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:45 am

Cougra started to laugh at her opponent as she started to whine and wince under her foot, trying to get out. "Aww, it appears baby got a boo-boo! Poor baby, poor, poor baby!" She would still try to maintain her stand on her head as she would continue mocking Minney. "Just look at yourself, Minney, you are nothing compared to me. You've been in this federation for a long time and yet you still don't have a single win to prove yourself worthy. All you've done is become worthless, and every attempt you made to try and change me has all been a failure. Failure you were from the start and failure is all you'll ever be."

The cat would even show her other foot in front of Minney's face and said with pride, "Now be a good failure and kiss my feet to prove that I am better than you. But please don't bite down on my toes, I get very submissive that way."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:57 pm

"Shut up!" Minney snapped suddenly, surprised at her own outburst. "I... I'm not a baby! You're more of a child than I'll ever be, Cougra-chan!" She said again but was stopped by Cougra's next words. "W-wait! I haven't been in the league!" She said. "T-That was someone else! Someone was pretending to be me and wrestling here! That's why I even came here! D-do you think I WANTED to be a wrestler? I did it because I had to!"

Minney wrinkled her nose as Cougra pushed her foot into her face. "N-No! I won't!" She said and as the little toes were close, she opened her mouth and bit down on one of them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:28 am

Cougra continued to laugh at Minney as she was keeping her foot down on her head. "Says you. Who's the one whining here? You or me?" She then started to mockingly yawn as she heard the other girl say that someone had posed as her in the league. "Huh, another claim and yet you have no proof in explaining it. You're more worthless than I-" The cat couldn't finish because she suddenly felt a harsh stinging on one of her toes. It turned out that Minney did the exact opposite of what she told her. She would let out an agonizing scream as she instantly fell to the ground and grab her own leg. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! OWOWOWOW! MY TOE!"

At that moment, she would try to get her foot out of Minney's mouth as started to beg. "Please! Stop! It hurts!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:07 am

Minney watched as Cougra fell down and began crying. She furrowed her brow. If she had been Virginia, she might have continued but that personality had been driven out of her. She opened her mouth like she was going to bite again but then tossed aside the leg. "I will stop, Cougra-chan!" Minney said as she stood up. "Because, I'm not like you! I wouldn't laugh at you because you're in pain! Or do something that hurt you! That's not what FRIENDS do!"

Minney then grinned widely and looked at Cougra. "Now, are we going to wrestle!? Or are you going to keep being a brat!? According to you, I'm just a dummy! Maybe I might just be too stupid to remember that you don't like having your toes nibbled on!" Minney said as she made a chomping motion with her mouth and reached out to regrab Cougra's leg.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:34 am

Cougra felt her leg being tossed aside and she breathed a sigh of relief as she held onto her foot and bitten toe. When she heard Minney speak of her ways being different, she would exclaim in frustration, "If I told you once, I told you a MILLION times, you psycho! WE are NOT friends and we'll NEVER be!"

Though she was angry, she was still in agonizing pain as she rubbed her toe. "Just for the record, I didn't think you would believe that! And second of all, I am NOT going to lose to some cute little freak with no experience of wrestling and no wins!" She then started to whimper as she continued to rub her sore toe. "Ow, my toe, my pretty pigglywig. But I can't let something like this stop me now. I have to-" Once again, she couldn't finish her sentence and she saw Minney's mouth having a chomping motion as she grabbed her leg again. That was when the cat began to fear again. "Oh no...no...no please, don't!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:34 am

Minney took hold of Cougra's leg and began to chomp hard, bringing the toes closer and closer and closer until they were barely unchomped. She then stopped and gave the big toe a little lick. She then tossed the foot down again. "I'll tell you a million billion times, Cougra-chan. I'll be your friend, even if you don't want me to! I don't want to win a fight if it means you have to look scared like that! I'd never exploit a weakness! I wanna beat you and beat you fair and square! i want to be proud of my first victory!" Minney then flopped towards Cougra to try and belly flop on top of Cougra.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next