by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 5:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Powers of Competitive Friendship

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Powers of Competitive Friendship - Page 2 Empty Re: Powers of Competitive Friendship

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Taylor sneered. "You and everyone else. I don't think you're gonna be the one to do it, sweetie. I'm gonna kick your ass, get the pin, and go home happy. I'm not going to cheat, because unlike you I don't have to, and I'm not gonna go after you or anything after you're done because unlike you, I'm not a horrible person.

"Cecelia, one more time, you're a dick and everyone knows it, including your new buddy. Say what you want about me, it's not like you've got anything I haven't heard already from people who don't sound like Cher. I can't wait to get in there with you morons, but... I kinda feel bad. I feel like bringing in Akashi is sort of overkill. I mean, I could easily take both of you at once before breakfast, and you guys fighting me AND Akashi isn't fair to you, and it's not fair to waste Akashi's time like that. Sigh. Well, see ya soon!"

She threw her middle fingers way up in the air at Cecelia and Heather, took a bow, and strode off backstage.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Powers of Competitive Friendship - Page 2 Empty Re: Powers of Competitive Friendship

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Cecilia smiled a little at what Heather said, answering and helping her with her doubts, yeah..her and Heather were friends now, and that was what mattered, the two damn best there has ever been, together as a team, and standing as friends, she smiled a little as she looked at Heather, her red eyes looking on at her friend for a moment before they moved over towards Taylor.

" You Know what, Akashi isn't here, but I want to ask her a question, If Taylor can ask how Heather can be friends with a *Dick* like me, then how can she be friends with a little piece of annoying shit like Taylor, how can she hold such a scum of this world as a friend!" Cecilia shouted out, she was happy to hear that Heather was her friend, but that also meant that anyone would be allowed to question their friendship.

" Bring it on, not you or Akashi will be able to stop us, hope you guys like loosing!" Cecilia said as she then watched as Taylor left, she looked over at Heather again, " Well, looks like we got a Champ and a skank to beat up! Not like that's going to be a problem for the two of us" Cecilia said with a smile to her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:07 am

"Kh...this girl..." Heather would let out under her breath as she clenched her fists. As Taylor let out her opinions on Heather, she felt anger build up from inside. While she was calm just earlier, Taylor's words now really got to her. "A horrible person?? Who the hell does she think she is calling me that? The hell did I even do to this bitch??" Heather would think to herself with her eyes shut before she heard her begin talking again.

With Taylor's comments towards Cecilia and her cocky claim that she could take on the both of them without Akashi's help before she would walk to the back, Heather swore to herself that she would be the one to take her out. She didn't really care what Cecilia's personal past was with the girl, something about her didn't sit well with Heather. While it's true that Heather seems to make enemies quite easily, Taylor was the first person she met who seemed to dislike her from the start for what Heather thought was no reason whatsoever.

As Heather heard Cecilia's words about the match that seemed to be coming up, Heather would turn to her with a quite serious expression on her face. "I want her. I don't know what you have with her, but I want her in that match...though I do want a piece of Akashi as well, I want to take out Taylor." Heather would say as she would let out a sigh, trying to soothe her frustration as much as she could.

"Let's just go. I want to go get ready." Heather would say before going to exit the ring. While the reason that led to her and Cecilia becoming friends in the first place was first on her mind, revenge for Clyde, she really wanted to stick it to Taylor.

Last edited by 1905 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:59 am

Akashi had had a busy day today. As the champ, her schedule was not entirely her own despite how much she insisted on not doing champ things. Promotions, ribbon cuttings, things of that nature for the company. Despite occasionally being boisterous and having a large personality in the Arena both in and out of the ring, Akashi was still kind of a subdued and shy girl. The flash of cameras for things that didn't involve smashing girls into the ring didn't sit well with her. She liked being recognized and the pay increase was definitely great but being a superstar was hard. The only things she did like doing was meeting with her fans and unfortunately today wasn't one of those days.

Despite getting some rather cushiony VIP treatment, she found the limo she was riding around in to be more like a cage than a lavish perk. A traditional girl by nature she walked or took a train wherever she could even as a star. She was only a few blocks from the AFW, having finished some presentation of something to some company that donated something or something. She barely understood what the publicity girl had said and was nervous despite only needing to smile and nod. They were off somewhere else now and in the interim, Akashi was able to, at least, catch the evening's airings of the AFW matches and promos.

When Cecelia came out and spoke, Akashi was surprised. A new tag Team? That was great! Akashi lived to see better competition and was grateful that the tag Team pot seemed to stir itself up so nicely. The blond looked decently strong and despite her insistence that she was the best, Akashi seemed eager to see what else she, and her partner who entered a few moments later, had to say. She was thinking about calling up Taylor and asking what she thought of these two but before she could even reach for her phone, her own tag team music began to play.

"H-Hey! There wasn't a match scheduled that I didn't know about was there!?" Akashi spoke frantically and leaned in and gripped the seat as Taylor came bounding out.

"No, Tanikaze-san."

"S-Shit! Then what..?"

Akashi's eyes widened and she listened to Taylor speak.

"T-Taylor-chan!? Oi...." Akashi lowered her head and rubbed her temples. It wasn't that Taylor wasn't kind of right in what she said or that she wanted Taylor to keep her mouth shut but Akashi would have liked to have been there and she wished that sometimes Taylor had just a little bit of tact when she spoke. Akashi sighed and watched on, partially with baited breath, wondering how it might end for her friend and tag partner and encouraging Taylor not to take any of the other girl's crap as well.

Akashi was confused. "Why does she not like that Heather girl? Does she know that blonde girl?" Akashi looked up. "Does she?"

The driver gave no answer and Akashi went back to what she was watching. They bantered back and forth as people usually do when faced with Taylor. Taylor was holding her own and looking pretty good. Akashi was glad that no one could say Taylor didn't have the guts to stand up for herself.

But then the girls started talking about something. About how when Kamikaze lost, Akashi would use Taylor as a crutch. Akashi's eyes widened. "Why those two!" She growled. "I would never! I'll fight them both at once just to prove it!" She huffed and crossed her arms under her chest. "Go get em Taylor-chan!" She encouraged.

Akashi was getting a little stirred up by the girls and was on the edge of her seat. "H-Honor.. Honor doesn't mean anything!? It's EVERYTHING!" She shouted and then quickly apologized. "If we don't have honor then ... then we're all just brutes! and Heathens! We're barely people!"

Akashi beamed at Taylor's response and clapped her hands. "That's right Taylor-chan! You tell em! Sure, you're a little rough around the edges but you're a good person! Not a cheater or someone who doesn't care about honor or friendship!"

"Scum... SCUM!? Dammit! Turn this stupid thing around and head back to the arena! This isn't part of the deal! I want to fight, I NEEEED to fight! Those brats! They need to be taught a good lesson! C'mooooon Stop the care... "

Akashi slumped back in her chair. "Pleaaaaase?" She begged and flashed puppy dog eyes at the uninterested driver.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:08 am

Cecilia looked on at Heather and followed her with her eyes, with Taylor gone now and Heather being focused on her, Cecilia kept looking on at Heather for a little while, and then when he friend spoke up, Cecilia smiled and nodded to her friend, placing a hand on her shoulder, she looked on for a second longer to see if Heather was completely serious about this.

" Fine by mean!" Cecilia said as she smiled towards Heather, her face then turned a bit serious for a moment, " Heats, don't think like that in this match okay...we're both in it together, you get that right? we can't wrestle one on two with them, and they aren't going to be going one on one with us, we need to be a team, which means that if you want a piece of Taylor and Akashi, then I want that as well." Cecilia said before she took her hand off Heather shoulder and then smiled again.

" Besides, it's not like you can have both, we will take them on together" Cecilia said with a smile before, she would do as Heather and go get ready, turning and exiting the ring, to walk up the ramp.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2