Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match Empty Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match

Post by Panda Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:52 am

Match Type: POW Powered
Winning Condition: Handcuffs either on both wrists or ankles or otherwise binding the loser to something.
Special stipulations: Powers allowed, Hentai allowed, no DQ's

With her debut match behind her, one might have thought Emily would be a bit more subdued as she came out onto the stage. Anyone who actually thought this would be the case, however, would find their hopes promptly dashed as the Changeling came out, looking cheerful as ever, clad in a simple bikini that was about as red as her hair. Indeed, in spite of her harsh loss in her first match, Emily was feeling quite energetic. Granted, Chlorine that pretty much beaten the stuffing out of her and fucked her in the ring, but the second part was simply the girl finally owning up to her desires, something that she had no place in stopping as a Courtier of Spring, a former Vernal Sovereign no less.

Of course, matters were quite helped by how much more interesting the stakes made this match. Plenty of time to work with her opponent, even if she lost. Well, in any case, all that really mattered was that, win, lose, or draw, everyone involved enjoyed themselves.

With that in mind, Emily slid through the ropes and into the ring, relaxing against her corner as the stadium roared around her, her Mantle filling the air in the arena with the fragrances and the rejuvenating freshness of Spring.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match Empty Re: Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:13 am

Fidi slithered through the portal and looked around. She was pretty sure this was her first time fighting in an actual arena, but that was ok. She stretched and looked around at all of the people, all of the humans who came to see her fight. It was very interesting and she ducked under the bottom rope and pulled her tail into the ring behind her and slithered up to her normal height.

Her tongue slipped in and out as she "smelled" Emily and tilted her head. She looked human, but she didn't smell human. She knew better than anyone not to judge a book by its cover. Fidi was dressed in a scant wrap that just covered her chest and a simple Lamia scarf that covered her "waist" and hid the slit of her sex.

"Hello." Fidi said shyly and smiled softly at Emily. She was looking forward to feeding off the girl's juices, human or not. "I promis-s-se I won't be too rough when I take you to my nes-s-st!" She chirped.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match Empty Re: Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match

Post by Panda Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:20 am

Emily raised an eyebrow at the creature that came through. After the match with Chlorine and the people she'd met in her freehold, something as simple as a snake-lady really shouldn't be all that surprising. Even so, Emily was a mite intrigued by the girl.

"Well, if that's what you want, then that's fine," Emily said with a grin, "But if you want to be rough, then I sure as hell don't mind. Just don't expect me to give up very easily."

Here's to hoping this'll be a fun one.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:04 am

Fidi's eyes lit up at Emily's words. "I will be who I am!" She said and smiled. "But, you do look very tempting! She said as her forked tongue slipped out and licked her lips.

After the pleasantries were over, Fidi leaned back and stretched her arms, yawning and exposing her fangs for a moment before she settled into a slow rocking slither as she waited for the bell.

When it finally rang, she leaned forward and shot forward, her body trailing close to the ground as she approached Emily. When she was close, she shot up and extended her arms, trying to catch the changeling in a collar-elbow tie up with some momentum put behind it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:40 am

Emily raised an eyebrow at Fidi's declaration. Well, this certainly did make things easier for her, even if some part of the Changeling was a little sad about missing out on the fun of getting her to admit to them.

Ah well, I suppose this is fun in its own way too...

Just then, the bell rang and Fidi shot forward, the snake-lady moving quickly to catch Emily is a lock-up. To her credit, Emily managed to hold the lock-up for all of about a second before the momentum behind it bowled Emily over with an undignified yelp.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:56 am

Fidi's body turned to compensate the falling girl and while Fidi was technically on her belly, she was also still quite upright. She hissed and let her tongue flicker our against Emily's neck as she leaned against the girl and smelled her.

"You fall down like a human!" She said as her tongue tickled at Emily's neck and cheek, while her tail curled around and began to slither up Emily's leg, Fidi's long body now bent in a U shape.

"But you don't s-s-smell like one!" She said, her lisp making her stutter on her S's. "It's-s-sok!" She chirped and licked her way towards Emily's lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:04 am

"Well, I'm close enough in most regards," Emily managed to get out, going a little red at how Fidi was already surrounding her, in a manner of speaking.

"Though I suppose you'll see for yourself sooner or later," the Changeling pointed out. With that, a quick flash of an idea flashed through her mind, and Emily quickly moved to preempt Fidi's progress to her lips by moving hers closer of her own accord, stealing a quick kiss from the Lamia before starting to struggle against Fidi's grip.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:09 am

"Mmmm!"

Fidi's eyes widened as Emily pressed the kiss. She melted into it and her snake tongue slithered into Emily's mouth. Forked and quite longer than the usual human tongue, for those who had not kissed a Lamia before, the sensation could be quite unique.

However, this also allowed Emily to fight against Fidi a bit more as the snake girl was a bit preoccupied with engaging in a tongue battle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:19 am

Logic would've dictated that the Changeling take advantage of the snake girl's sudden preoccupation to change the momentum of the match. Logic, however, presumed that the goal was to win the match, not just to have fun. Thus, Emily was left moaning into the kiss for all of a few moments before breaking it by force, pulling away with a wicked grin on her face.

"Well, that was fun," Emily mused, "But if you want more, then you'll have to take it."

Time to see if she meant what she said earlier...

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:23 am

"Nn?"

Fidi was shoved away, the kiss broken with her forked tongue lolling out a bit before she tucked back into her mouth. As Emily spoke, Fidi raised an eyebrow and her snake tail constricted around one of Emily's legs to try and hold the girl in place.

"Oh, is-s-s that s-s-o? I don't s-s-see that being a problem!" She said and opened her mouth, showing off her fangs before she leaned in and licked the spot where she planned on biting down and injecting Emily with her paralysis venom.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next