Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins - Page 9 Empty Re: The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins

Post by Bluemouse Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:04 pm

"Johnny. You're not a loser." Taylor said sternly. Then she cracked a mischievous smile. "Oh, wait, I forgot. Yes you are. I was there. Don't worry, though, I'll protect you from Cecelia from here on, okay? I won't let her bully you around anymore." She teased.

She breathed a light sigh and ran her hand up and down Johnny's back. "You certainly didn't disappoint, though. You're a natural. If you could just let it all go like that in the ring, you'll be Tension champ in no time."

She looked down at the top of Johnny's head. It felt so weird that this was only their second day together. It felt like they had a connection, regardless of how little they knew each other. She hoped that they wouldn't find out anything that would mess that up.

She pretended to bite the top of Johnny's spikey head. "Shower? Food? Shower, food, sleep. I haven't eaten in like a year, and I haven't slept, ya know, since last night."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins - Page 9 Empty Re: The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:10 am

Johnny opened his mouth at Taylor's serious words. But then smiled when she goofed on him. "C'mon now, dude." He protested weakly. "I was gettin her pretty good there for a while. Whattya want from me?" He then laughed and flexed a muscle. Though he was teasing, he did have some pretty decent guns to flex. "You think so?" Johnny then grinned at Taylor. "Um..." He asked a little nervously. "Do we have to.." Johnny paused and raised an eyebrow. "Get to fight some time?" He then laughed. He wasn't even going to start on about who would win, he was certain Taylor would have more than enough tough talk for the two of him and it wasn't an argument he could win.

Johnny leaned back and looked over Taylor's body and rode it up to her eyes. "All of the abooove!" He said. "Hungry n worn out an fuck a shower just sounds awesome. I don't even care which order really." He said with a laugh.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Taylor rolled over onto Johnny and propped herself up on her elbows on his chest. "You order food from somewhere. Whatever's open. So I don't have to sound like a stupid American that still can't speak the language. Have it delivered. I don't want to share you with the outside world."

She gave Johnny a soft kiss on the chest and pushed off of him to her feet. She started for the door to the bathroom, naked but for her knee-high boots, taking her time to show off her tight body, and her round butt, to Johnny. For once being oggled felt great. She glanced back at him over her shoulder. "I'll only be a second, killer."

She ran the water in the shower until it was steaming hot while she unlaced her boots and pulled them off. She eased into the water and quickly started to soap herself off, careful not to get her hair or her face wet.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Johnny grinned as Taylor rolled on top of him. "Yes, ma'am!" He said and stole a quick kiss from her before he watched her scamper off. And watch her he did, staring hard at his very first lover. He waited until he heard the shower turn on before he fell backwards and raised is hand.

"FUCK YES!"

He shouted at the top of his lungs and had a big grin on his face. He took a moment to catch his breath and pump his fist in the air before sitting up. He bit his lip as he pulled the condom off his manhood and pinching it between his thumb and forefinger, delicately disposed of it like it was toxic waste.

After that was ordering food. He snatched his cel from his pants pocket and dialed a late night noodle shop and placed a quick order for some Soba noodles. After that, he decided whether or not he wanted to get some clothes on or not. A shower sounded good but he wished he could have snuck in wit Taylor. He let out a sigh and checked himself out in the mirror. His sweat soaked body looked pretty damn fine and he flexed and grinned. He fell back on the bed. It wouldn't be so bad to strut around. And after what he just experience, he certainly wanted to strut.

But as his thoughts drifted from his awesome body to Taylor, he suddenly shot up. "Oh shit..." He hopped up and tossed on some boxer shorts and looked at the door. He had to pee and bad. It would be weird to barge into theirs while Taylor was showering. He quickly darted out of the room and squeezed his legs together. Maybe they had a public restroom? He barely even realized that he was clad only in his undies bit that didn't matter. Nature wasn't just calling, it was screaming!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:22 am

Outside the room, while Taylor enjoyed her steamy, refreshing shower, a bleary-eyed, bed-headed Cassie shuffled down the hall in pale blue pj's with a big cartoon sheep on the front and cow slippers. She yawned and rubbed her eye when Johnny burst out of his room, formerly her room, and blinked sleep from her eyes to focus on him.

"Oh, hi Jun- Oh!" Noticing that Johnny was nearly naked and sweaty startled her, jarring her out of her half-sleep state. Then she noticed the... condition of Johnny's body. The strong, toned, rippling muscles of his abs and his shoulders and his chest. For a second, she stood stupefied, mouth ajar, before she shook it off and looked down at the floor while her face turned a bright red color.

"Hi Juni- er, Johnny. How's... are you having a good time? Gosh, you're... Oh! Are you looking for a bathroom?" She said, more loudly, upon noticing Johnny's pee-dance. "My friend, is using mine. Well, my friends are. And I was hoping that they had a public one but I dunno..." She glanced back at him and looked away just as quickly. "[size=50:1huqdzf5]You're really handsome."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:47 am

Johnny looked down the hall and took a few steps. He squeezed his legs togehter and waddled a bit before he heard his name being called. "Eh?" He looked at Cassie, seemingly ogling him and grinned.

"Yo, squirt!' He said before his eyes widened. "Oh, shit!" He said, going over to her and leaning in close to her. "I'm supposed to be watching over her still! Don't worry though. She got wise and she tried to wrestle me down but I think I got the best of her. She isn't going anywhere for a while." He said as he laughed and ruffled her hair with his hand.

When she mentioned the bathroom, Johnny leaned forward and started hopping on one leg. "Shit! Don't say that! You're my only hope!"

Johnny fell on his kneesand lowered his head. "Ahh... don't make me beg, short stuff!" He said pleading up at her before stopping and titling his head up at her. "Friends?" He said and then raised an eyebrow. "Oooooooooohhh..." Suddenly he realized exactly what kind of girl Cassie really was.

"Wow... I never knew..."

Johnny then grinned and his ear twitched at Cassie's words. He pulled himself up and smiled down at Cassie. "Well... I think you're cute too but I'm sorry, I'm already taken!" Johnny then hopped back towards his door and waved. "Well, have fun with your frieeeends, Cassie-chan!"

Johnny swung open the door, and threw a wave back at Cassie before closing the door.

"HOLY SHIT TAYLOR I GOTTA PEE!" He said and dashed for the door. It was either get in that bathroom or go right then and there and whether or not she was out of her shower, Johnny didn't have time to find out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:03 am

Cassie gave Johnny a wave before he disappeared back into the room.

Taylor enjoyed her nice hot shower, but kept it brief. She had just stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself when Johnny burst into the bathroom. She screamed out of fright and surprise and backed up into the far wall before her brain caught up.

"Jeeeeeez, you scared me. Go! Go pee! I'll be out there."

She tossed her wet blond hair back and secured the towel around her chest and made her way back to the bed. She sort of wished that she had a change of clothes, but she didn't really intend to get dressed again. She picked up her underwear and dropped them on the bed while she quickly dried off. She pulled on her scant, black lace boyshort panties and strapped on her matching pushup bra. She sat down on the bed and situated her breasts, making sure the bra did it's job just right.

She lounged on her side on the bed while she waited for Johnny. She felt warm and wet from the last two activities of the evening, and thought about how weird and unexpected all this was. She wasn't going to complain, though. How often was she going to find a really hot guy who was into her and wasn't repulsed by her craziness? And her was a wrestler, which was ridiculously hot. She started getting warm and tingly just thinking about the possibilities the future held for them.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:30 am

"Ahhh shit sorry!" Johnny screamed when he saw he frightened Taylor. He didn't even have time to shut the door and his pants were down before she was even halfway out of sight. He spared a glance back towards her as he struggled to situate himself before he burst. Soon he found relief and he let out a heavy sigh, turning and kicking the door closed right after yelling out to Taylor.

"GONNA TAKE A QUICKIE SHOWER AN WASH OFF TOO!"

While he went. he tried to make the best of his tiny bathroom and switched to try and turn on the shower. He swore he peed for about a half hour but after a mere 15 seconds he was done and quickly transitioned into the shower. The water was already warm from Taylor's endeavor and he leaned against the wall and let the hotness wash over him. He had a blissful smile as he took some of the tiny soaps and shampoos and scrubbed himself clean. It was quick and fast and in another ten minutes or so he appeared out of the steamy bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He made his way tot he bed and looked at Taylor with a wide grin and a blush on his face as he got to look at her scant covered body once more. "Geeze. You're so friggen hot." He said. "I am lucky as hell." He meant it. He never thought Taylor was crazy, just full of life and maybe a little spunky. But was spunk a bad thing? People could say the same thing about him.

Johnny strode to the bed and hopped on it, next to Taylor and smiled at her. "Um... so... I can go get my shorts and junk if you want, but.. they aren't exactly clean... but I will.. if you want me too." He said looking down a little nervously. He then looked up and scratched his wet hair. "Um... that Cassie chick... did you know she was so kinky? She looks so cute and innocent..." He shrugged as if that was all he wanted to say. "Never would have guessed." He then leaned back and slid his one hand behind his head before sliding the other around Taylor's waist and pulling her close to him and smiling at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Taylor pulled on her long black socks and situated them just under her knees while she waited for Johnny in the shower. When he came out, she gave him a smile and inviting eyes and patted the bed next to her.

She laughed. "Yeah, I don't think there's a washing machine in here. Don't worry, I like what you're wearing." Then she laughed again, louder. "Kinky, huh? So what in the last year she's gone from super-innocent little dork to raving sex fiend? Hell, if you're ready do you want to go crash her party? You can watch me and Cassie make out and then just decide where you want to start." She giggled. The thought was just so ridiculous.

A phone on a nightstand next to the bed rang, and Taylor rolled over to pick it up. "Hello?" The person on the other end adjusted to some broken English. "Food? Can you send him up? Thanks!" She hung up and grinned at Johnny. "Food!"

She leaped up to her feet on the bed and swung her leg out to playfully drop an elbow on Johnny. She wriggled in close to him. "We should train together, like when we can. You don't have to worry about me. I like it rough." She grinned and suddenly vaulted off the bed and danced anxiously while she waited for the delivery guy. Finally there was a knock at the door, and she ripped it open.

"Hi!" Taylor said to the stunned delivery guy, who bashfully averted his eyes to the floor. "Come in, set that down wherever, I dunno. Johnny, can you figure out the money? I have money, there's a hidden pocket on my dress and stuff. Or maybe we could just go get Cassie and pay the dude in 'orgy'. Or he can just watch, whatever."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:15 am

Johnny grinned up at Taylor as she suggested his towel was appropriate attire. He scooted a bit, digging his butt into the towel and bed until he was comfortable and looked at Taylor with a goofy grin. He raised an eyebrow at Taylor's words about Cassie and then grinned. "Well, she's your friend, I guess you'd know her better than I would..." He said. "But she said she had some friends with her and you know..." Johnny looked away. "Not sure why else you would bring a couple of friends here... an junk..." He added a bit quieter.

"eheh, yeah..." Johnny said not sure exactly how to react to that. He knew she was joking but he didn't know if playing that up would really be a good idea. He just let his nervous chuckle be the period on that little conversation.

Thankfully before he could do much more, he was being elbow dropped. Feeling her land against him, even though it was quite hard, was something nice. He grinned up at her. "Yeah, sounds pretty cool." He added. It did too. He wanted to try and train with her. Not only getting to see her would be awesome but getting to train with a girl that he knew and felt comfortable around would help him too. "Guess I do too..." He added though he seemed a little unsure about that. Taylor had been the perfect blend of rough and gentle so far, but who knew if she was just idling at first gear the whole time.

Johnny hopped up when The delivery guy was greeted and brought into the thing. He had to fumble to keep his towel on and clamored over to his own pants and fished out a few crinkled up paper bills. He stamped over to Taylor and pushed against her back tightly so that her body was holding up his towel and pushed both his arms out around her, one reaching for the food and the other offering money.

"Oi, here ya go!" He said with a grin, proud to be seen with Taylor. "Sorry dude... maybe next time.' He said and took the food, and waved the guy off, pushing his hips against Taylor to usher her forward until he could kick the door closed behind the deliver guy. But then he grabbed one of Taylor's wrists and tried to push her against the door and leaned against her to kiss her neck. "You're fuckin somethin else." He said with a laugh and pressed his body against hers for a long second before letting go and letting the towel drop tot he floor to go over to a little counter and begin pulling out their food.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next