Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Heavenly War Begins

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Heavenly War Begins Empty The Heavenly War Begins

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Himeko Akan :

Himeko had just been through a killer work out today. She had lifted weights, worked on her cardio with the treadmill, and struck a punching bag about a thousand times. The giantess even went through two different trainers in the ring today! So overall she was tired, sore, and sweaty as all hell. Now she was just looking to let loose and lay on the coach, but first Himeko had to clean up.

So here she was in the women’s locker room at Friction’s private gym, eager to just get in a shower and clean herself off. Himeko wished the rest of her friends were here with her. This gym was amazing and she was sure they’d agree. Shuri would be sparring with her best friend Makoto, while Asuka would be lifting the biggest weights around with the help of her little sis Chisato. Sure her sister was too tiny to be of any help, the the two had fun none the less.

Sadly all of her sisters in arms were busy with prior arrangements and such, so they wouldn’t be having fun in the gym tonight. Himeko was just opening her locker while wearing her signature white one piece. The giantess loved it a lot and would wear the attire any chance she got as a symbol of pride of sorts. So always wearing it during her training sessions was no surprise.  

Now she just had to get her change of clothes and…

“Fuck.” Himeko would say as she looked inside the empty locker. She must have left her clothes at home!

"God you are such a ditz Himeko!” the giantess would think to herself while smacking her fist against the lockers. Now she was peeved. Really super peeved…after all the giant woman could’ve sworn she had brought them...

“Oh wait!” she would think to herself when realizing she might have the wrong locker. The giantess would then check locker after locker in an attempt to find her bag. And sure enough, the fourth locker had her bag! Himeko would then look inside…and find inside belongings that weren’t her’s. Normally anyone would simply put back the bag and keep looking, but the giant woman noticed something inside. Written in stitching was a name…one that Himeko knew all to well…one...that made her snoop around in the bag a little bit more. Just to make absolutely sure this belonged the biggest rival she had…

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

The Heavenly War Begins Empty Re: The Heavenly War Begins

Post by Berial Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:08 pm

What a pleasant surprise. What a deliciously pleasant surprise.

Manami Kuroda:

Manami gave herself as wide a smile as she could bear. Her white, ferocious fangs gleamed in the faint darkness behind the giantess. She looked on with bloodshot eyes as the woman rifled through her belongings. But that wasn’t of any concern to her. Not in the slightest. In fact, she was absolutely giddy. Ready to burst as she silently recollected the memories she and this woman shared all those years ago. The Wolf Girl knew she’d seen this familiar figure leaving the gym. The long, flowing dark hair and unusually transparent white uniform. The only woman outside of the underground to manage a single win against her. The only woman that the Wolf ensured would bear the cost of her defeat for as long as possible.

And here she was now. Ruffling through her things for reasons only known to the her old rival. Huh, rival. Hard to believe she ever thought of this woman that way. But that was in the past. Manami believed she had come a long way since then. Himeko, however, was clearly stuck in her old ways. She knew it was Manami’s bag. It was the same one she’d taken with her ever since she started her career from the underground. No doubt she was trying to steal something of hers again as some sort of payback. The pale giantess just couldn’t let bygones be bygones. But hey, if they were going to bring up old wounds...

Manami’s eyes narrowed on the tattoo imprinted on the titan’s left butt cheek. A certain she-wolf’s name was inscribed upon the soft flesh. Her smile warped into a sadistic smirk as she stepped from the shadows.

“Ah, there it is.” She said indifferently, slapping her palm against the tattoo. “I’ve missed this huge rear of yours, Akan. How do you expect me to stay warm at night?”

Manami jumped back and giggled incessantly at the rather childish display. The excitement was clearly getting to her head.

“I’m not surprised you’re still wearing that outfit. Doesn't that add to the embarrassment?” Manami admitted, pacing back in forth in front of the large woman. “I wonder how many matches you’ve had since that bout. How many times you’ve crushed a frail body under that large frame. How many times you’ve stood triumphantly after a hard-fought battle.“ She stopped and looked deeply into her eyes. “And every time, you could never enjoy it. Because in that exact same moment, everyone knew that you were mine. You are mine.”

Manami stepped back. She couldn’t help but take in the moment, letting the excitement build inside of her before releasing a hard, taunting laugh. Her voice echoed and reverberated throughout the locker room. The doors shook against the harsh vibrations. All of the changing occupants looked towards their direction, spurred by the woman’s howl. But the Wolf couldn’t even bring herself to acknowledge their presence. She was enjoying herself far too much.

“You’re making me so nostalgic!” She exclaimed, letting her laughter die down into a series of sporadic chuckles. She did her best to regain her composure. “Why are you here, Himeko? I thought I made myself very clear. This is my federation. My territory. Stick to wrestling third-rate crap. You compliment each other.”

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:02 pm

“Manami…” Himeko would mutter to herself before a swift slap on the ass made her react rather loudly.

“EEEEIIIPP!!!” she would yelp as she dropped the bag and turned around only to find the wolf mother herself. Breathing heavily as she leaned over, the giantess felt like she was having a heart attack after that surprise…and her ass stung a little too. There would be a pause before she finally responded to the shorter woman as she would greet her rather coldly.

“…Hello Manami…It’s…nice to see you…again” Himeko would say a little peeved that the wolf mother had made herself known like this. Surely enough though, the giantess would calm, and smile at her long lost rival. “Well actually...heheh...I expected you to use Fumika in my absence…surely there’s enough heat to keep you warm for an entire winter~”

Himeko remembered Fumika quite well…after all, her breasts were impossible to forget after being burned into her memory with just a single smother. Manami was giggling crazily now, so much so that the giantess was wondering if this was the same wolf mother she had fought so long ago. The one who’s name was written on her ass.

The giantess knew she should refrain from provoking her rival, but when Manami looked her deeply in the eyes, saying how she was the wolf’s property, she just had to correct the woman.

"I’ve never been embarrassed to wear this, Minami. Not one single time...and do you know why that is?” Himeko would ask sternly before crossing her arms. “Because it’s a symbol of my pride, my history…and most importantly…my family” Then leaning close to Manami’s face she’d add, "I would’ve thought you of all people understood that since your little wolf pack is the same way with your outfits.”

She was about to correct the woman on being her property as well, but then the wolf mother would let out a taunting laugh as she was unable to keep from laughing. Manami was an odd one, Himeko knew that very well, but her rival's giddiness was very unnerving even for someone who had years of experience with her. When the brunette finally got to the point of things, though, Himeko would remain calm as she explained her reasons for being here.

“Oh? You did? I don’t really remember you ever…Ooooh…right. You did say that didn’t you…I thought that was just you’re way of challenging me.” she would explain with a smirk. "You know? So I would try and take it from you~”

Clearly Himeko wasn’t interested in playing nice with the wolf mother. After all, they were new complete opposites. Just like night and day, or even Heaven and Hell, the two were constantly at each other’s throats.

“I think it’s better this way little wolf…we’re clearly not finished with each other…and here we get a bigger audience for when I beat you…again~” the giantess would taunt before ruffling the woman’s brown hair. "You said it yourself Manami...you're far too lonely without a challenge like me in your life"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:41 am

Pride. History. Family. Excuses of the weak.

Manami forsook those long ago. The only thing she knew and trusted was the warrior blood that ran through her veins. She didn’t so much as twitch as Himeko drew closer and jostled her hair. Her size was the only intimidating thing about her, and Manami knew her weaknesses inside and out. She knew just how much of a gentle giant the pale woman truly was. And there lied her weakness. Her inability to use her strength to fruition and utterly destroy her enemies. It was like a wall without foundations. A knife with no edge. A bark with no bite.

“You sadden me, Himeko. You haven’t changed a bit.”
She took a step forward and crossed her arms beneath her chest, sharpening her gaze. “You think far too highly of yourself. A challenge? You lost that privilege the moment you hit the canvas. That’s why we went our separate ways. The rules of nature demanded it. I’m strong, and you’re less than weak.”

The Wolf Girl felt a growing disgust start to swell within her. It swirled and churned. Twisted and bent. It was a talent only Himeko possessed. The only talent she possessed as far as her former rival was concerned. It never failed to manifest. This woman’s towering form and the way she leered over her like an insect. The utter indifference towards the clear gap in skill between the two. It made her sick.

Turning away in disdain, Manami walked to the opposite set of lockers, dwelling on her thoughts before looking back over her shoulder. Her eyes gleamed as they locked onto the pale woman’s larger frame.

“It’s a shame that you don’t realize that ‘family’ of yours is what’s holding you back. The fact that you focus on anyone other than yourself will be your downfall.” She turned back around, raising a hand and staring deeply into her bare palm. In a snap, she’d curl it into a fist, channeling her fury as she continued to speak. “All you have is strength in numbers. Yet, not one of you could stand against my wolves. They’re fierce. Relentless. Unforgiving. Your bonds are what you make you weak. They make you attached and easy targets. Even worse, none of you can stand on your own two feet. Individually, you’re easily confounded and helpless. Nothing but prey waiting to be slaughtered. Cattle.”

Suppose that explains the colors. Black and white. A bunch of cows. Nice and fat, too. Manami could feel nothing less than insulted that this woman even considered herself on the same level as the Wolf Mother made her twitch involuntarily. Slowly breaking her gaze away, she knelt down and picked up her bag.

“And touch me again, and I’ll tear your arm from its socket.” She said, before turning to place it down on the bench.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Himeko could tell she was getting under the wolf girls skin. The way her face radiated disgust, the hate in her eyes, the giantess knew this look all too well. Even the sudden retreat as she walked towards the lockers was like a trip down memory lane. Then, right on cue, Manami would look over her shoulder and burn a hole into her large body. Then the smaller woman made a mistake, she went and ranted on about the giantess's family…and to top it all off, she would threaten the giantess who was growing less and less peaceful by the word. There was no avoiding conflict, so when the woman placed the bag on the bench, she’d let the wolf girl have it.

“Ok…you’re way out of line Manami…but I’m not surprised. You and you’re wolves were never the warriors you claim yourselves to be. You three were bullies, thugs even. You never had the honor nor the discipline to be like us. An Army.” Himeko would state angrily as she once again leaned over her biggest, yet smaller, foe. Eager to make sure Manami understood the size difference between them…something she knew the wolf girl hated. “And in the long run Manami, it’ll be our bonds that push us to the top, that keep us together, and keep us stronger than you!”

The giantess was on a roll, and she was about to end this heated exchange between the two rivals…

“This place isn't your territory little wolf! And do you know why? Because no matter how much you say that it is…and no matter how much you threaten the other wrestlers...you’re still just a rookie here, just like me…but as far as I’m concerned…” Himeko would explain before falling deathly silent.

“You. Aren’t. Scary. Bitch.” Himeko would state before quickly shoving Manami down on the bench. Then with a smile on her face, the giantess look down at her and would taunt her by saying, “Touch~”

Himeko was done talking, and if the wolf girl meant her words, she would be too. It was time to remind Manami why they were rivals…and why bitches like her shouldn’t take poorly about her family!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:22 pm

Honor. Discipline. Even more excuses.

She still didn’t get it. She never got it. A battle isn’t about honor. It isn’t about restraint, respect, or bonds. Where are those things needed once the swords and wolves arise? It’s about survival. It’s about strength. It’s about the absolute subjugation of the enemy. Anything less than that meant defeat and sorrow. And that’s why she lost. That’s why she would continue to lose. Himeko was right about one thing, though. They could never be like her toy army. She never wanted to be.

But she still hadn't dropped that nickname. Little wolf.

Manami never harbored any grievances about her height. She never once doubted herself because of it. That would make it an excuse, not a reason. If anything, it was an advantage. The obvious jab at how small she was wasn’t what made the nickname so ridiculous. It was the implication and the gall with which it was delivered. A tiny and insignificant person. Harmless. Everything she knew she never wanted to become. If that had come from anyone else, she could have brushed off as much dust off her shoulder. But from this one? From Himeko Akan? Well, it would have been more than enough, but she just had to go and push it. Literally.

No surprise there. Of course she did it. She had to. Manami knew this woman inside and out. She was pretty sure this wasn’t even the first time she made that threat towards Himeko. But this time it was different. It had been so long since she had seen the this woman, and the fact that she was still so insufferably self-righteous was beyond irritating. That cocky grin. That proud stance. After all this time, why hadn’t the heavy weight of reality come down on this woman? And more importantly, why was it getting to the Wolf Girl so much? Unlike her, she’d never lost to anyone else before arriving here. That had to say something in itself. So why? Why after all this time, did she feel like nothing had changed?

Or maybe this fat bitch just needed to learn some respect.

“Ah, so I was right. You really haven’t changed at all.”
She said, standing up and facing the giantess. “I honestly could say the same thing about you. You’re still dumb. You’re still slow. You’re still hopeless. And you still try to push off balance. I would rather just walk away from all of this. I've already made my assessment. I’m clearly not going to see anything impressive from you. There's nothing to gain here.”

It was as though she were talking to herself. Manami drew closer. Her fiery gaze met the giantess’ again, but something sinister was emitting from her. Her eye was twitching involuntarily with a wild flare to her pupils. Her lips tugged and twisted. Her mouth adorned a mad smile. Was she losing her mind? There was something welling up inside of her that swirled and churned relentlessly within her stomach. The rising heat was almost too much to bear. Something was about to burst.

“But I’m not going to lie to you, Akan. It’s been too long since you’ve talked to me like that. My body really needs to get used to this. I feel like I’m burning up inside.”

She wagged a beckoning finger towards her in what little space laid between the two. The lockers were practically shaking with the tension. Woman after woman filed out of the locker room. Place still wasn’t empty, but there was plenty more breathing room now.

“So just for old time’s sake, I’ll indulge you. Come on! Give me another! A real push, this time! If you don’t, you’re leaving without those hands. It’s not like you’ll be needing them.”

This had gone beyond anything she was expecting from this interaction. She expected to changed and on her way home by now. The past left in the past. But like always, this woman just had to keep pushing things.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:53 pm

Himeko wasn't going to back down after shoving the wolf girl down. The giantess wanted this fight, she needed it in fact. Just like Manami, she was filled with a fire, an inferno even by being in her rival's presence. The wolf girl shared her evaluation of the Heavenly General...and it pissed her off. She thought the giantess hadn't changed? That she wasn't impressive? Welll...Himeko had taunted and provoked the wolf girl enough, now was the time for action!

...and she wouldn't start things off with a simple push...

"Oh...I'll give you something Manami...because I'm sick and tired of talking! RAAAAAHHH!!!" Himeko would roar as she grabbed the wolf girl's shoulder and top, before beginning to whip the smaller girl around her and smack her back against the wall of lockers! She didn't care about all of the spectators right now, all the giantess wanted was to extinguish the fire within her by pummeling Manami's body!

"Come on! Get up little wolf! Remind me what you can do! Show me if you're still the biggest challenge in my life!!!" Himeko would shout at Manami while waving her over to bring it. Despite her disdain for the wolf mother, the giantess still held her rival in high regards in some aspects. After all, she was as much a skilled competitor as she was a sadistic bitch. Which was a combination that made her the most formidable monster around.

The only women that were still in the room were those who were brave enough to watch, and the two who were ready to tear each other apart. Himeko didn't care who watched this, but knowing Manami, she'd probably enjoy having an audience for this straight up brawl. Then again, if she lost this fight, the wolf girl would definitely do a 360 on that position and hate that women were there to see her lose! That thought alone made Himeko smile as she couched down and readied her large, strong body for Manami's vicious attack!

This brawl may very well answer the impossible question of what would win in a fight...an immovable object...or an unstoppable force! Regardless of who won, though, it would no doubt be a brutal fight to behold.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:32 am

The shove was worse. The shove was infinitely worse. That may sound off to any normal person on the receiving end of those slams. But to Manami Kuroda, those slams reminded her of why she became so devoted to wrestling.

She loved pain. No, that wasn’t it. Pain was ecstasy.

Absolutely destroying the enemy. That was what the Wolf Girl lived for. Anything less than that might as well be a loss. But the pain. The screams and lungs filled with terror. If there was any greater pleasure in the world than seeing a broken opponent before you, begging for mercy below her, Manami hadn’t discovered it. And as far as she was concerned, she didn’t want to.

Himeko must be understanding that joy too, in some small way. It was rare when she would tear away with such reckless abandon, but when she did, it was a sight to behold. It gave her a certain joy to be on the receiving end of it. To feel the brute’s power as she tore into her. If only Manami could get through to her just one of these times. Make her understand one day. Maybe then she wouldn’t be so pathetic. The two could have been unstoppable in another life. But in the end, things just have to be this way.

So as she was thrashed and slammed against the lockers, the only thing that accompanied her face was an eerie smile. Once Himeko let go, the Wolf Girl would simply slump against the dented metal, letting the a trickle of blood run out of the corner of her mouth as she looked back at the giantess. The white-clad woman’s words just bounced off her. She hardly registered anything with her head rattled like this. Both disoriented from the impact and the intoxicating rush of adrenaline. Its been a while since they'd met.

“You may think this a challenge. But me? Himeko, this isn’t even a fight….” She gave her neck a good crack and looked back with a wild glare. “...this is sport.”

With that, she primed her calves and charged toward the giantess, full speed ahead and feinting a charge before bounding off the adjacent locker. Jumping off of the bench, she would wrap her thick thighs around the giantess’ head before letting her upper body fall back down, throwing the woman’s heavy frame over her with a headscissor takedown!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:57 am

Himeko understood the wolf girl all too well, so when she simply smiled after hitting the lockers face first, the giantess let out a sigh. “Classic Manami” she would think while looking down at that twisted bloody smile. The bitch was crazy, she knew that for sure. But as weird as it sounded, Himeko liked that part of her. Now she could do without the mean streak, but Manami’s chaotic personality made their fights so much more intense. She was a giantess who was driven by honor and battle, while the wolf girl was driven by pain and vicious combat. Similar in some senses, but complete opposites in the others.

So when the wolf girl finally shot back up and charged at the giantess, Himeko would go low to brace herself. Manami however, shot to the side, jumped off the lockers, to the bench, and finally jumped towards the general before wrapping her legs around their target mid air. And that target was Himeko’s neck as she was pulled down with a lightning fast headscissor takedown!

“Ack!!! You’re as…nimble…as ever…” Himeko would groan out as she was brought down to her knees hands and knees, while Manami’s legs squeezed around her head tightly. “But you’re still…just as light!!!” the giantess would shout out with a smirk and she attempted to get back on her feet and pull the wolf girl up in power bomb position. Worn down by her workout, though, Himeko would try to preserve her strength and simply lift her foe up half way. From there she’d plop Manami down on the bench hard, where she’d start to deliver strike after strike to Manami’s face.

The wolf had woken a sleeping giant inside this locker room, and Himeko was ready to make her long time rival pay as a result. She’d remind Manami of what she was capable of the only way she could, by inflicting the pain that the wolf enjoyed oh so much.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:10 am

Even Manami wasn’t sure why she would go for such an elaborate move right off the bat. The overhead slam was more something reserved for when her opponent’s guard was down. When they were tired and hurting, letting themselves taken away by the Wolf’s graceful movements.

Not to mention she was using it on Himeko Akan of all people. She was familiar enough with her tactics to know how to deal with them. Her size and strength in themselves were made moves like these a risk. They giantess was hard to stagger with any single move. But Manami, she had plenty enough to put her down. Like so.

It all mostly happened in a blur for her. First there was a rise, then a fall, then a bench, and Manami was somewhere between each of those. Her mind spun for a second before snapping back into reality.

Then she saw the punch heading toward her. The barrage headed her way that made every hair stand up on end and her red smile grow even wider. Defly, she evaded the fist with a jerk of her head this way and that. What a shame. Himeko hadn’t worked on her strikes like she’d suggested. As she did her best to avoid haymaker after haymaker, Manami brought her arms up and threw some strong jabs back at the face looking down on her.

“Slow! You’ve gotten slower, Akan! Are you trying to mock with me?! Pathetic! You can just die, then! Hurry up and die!”

The Wolf Girl’s mind was somewhere else now. It had transcended the battlefield and was lost in a mirage of sweet bloodlust. Red. Red. The only thing she could see was red. If she still had a part of her mind left to think with, she’d be seriously questioning her own sanity. Did she hit her head badly on the bench? Was there just something in the air? Was it Himeko? Whatever answers there were faded into the background. Lost in the ensuing violence. The war brewing between their fists.

With every strike she sent at her, Manami sent two of her own. The giant still hadn’t learned her lesson. Of course, her great stature was imposing. That much was obvious to anyone. Only a fool would misjudge it. But an even greater fool would be scared of it. The underground veteran had long since dulled herself to that kind of fear. Fear of pain. Fear of suffering. She happily danced on the knife’s edge, bobbing and weaving against each strike. Himeko could manage one or two square hits on her, of course, but she would only lose more ground than she would gain.

As the two kept up their intense brawling, Manami would snake her legs back up to Himeko’s neck, constricting her in another scissor as she continued to dig into the giant’s face. The heavenly general could soak up as much damage as she liked, but her body knew its limit. All it took was a little whittling down, and she’d be out like a light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next