Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hardstyle Hentai- Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Nashira Tidanaru

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hardstyle Hentai- Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Nashira Tidanaru - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai- Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Nashira Tidanaru

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Akashi raised her eyebrows in surprise as she felt Nashira wrap her arms around her waist. "Oho!" She then let Nashira pull her wrists behind her back. She was confident that if she needed to, her strength was good enough to break free. "So.." She said with a mischievous smile. "You think you're in a pretty good position, right?"

Akashi then pulled her hips back and thrust them forward smacking her womanhood against Nashira's now exposed, if still panty clad, pussy and rammed into it. "Every been fucked like a guy?" She cooed rather lewdly as she attempted to start pounding her pussy into Nashira's from the position they were in.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hardstyle Hentai- Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Nashira Tidanaru - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai- Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Nashira Tidanaru

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:43 am

While it seemed like Nashira was at a great disadvantage, she still maintained the grin on her face, leaning her head in to nuzzle her nose against her opponent, as if taunting the girl further. " Well, I got you in my arms so.. Atleast I'm somewhere, right? "

She'd giggle, though Akashi's next attack left Nashira surprised, her entire body rocked forward and caused Nashira to even tilt her head back and let loose a very soft gasp. Akashi's question didn't comfort the situation she might be in. " Wha..? I don't thin--nnn! " Nashira was cut short when the humping started, causing her to clutch the woman tighter to try and stop herself from rocking with each thrust.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Akashi had a lusty gleam in her eye as she had Nashira in a pretty hot position. She thrust forward, grunting like a tennis player with each thrust as she slammed her pussy against Nashira's panty clad pussy. It was really hot for Akashi to fuck this cutie like a man and she hoped that Nashira loved it just as much.

"Shit, tis is hot!" She declared as her huge breasts swung back and forth in a hypnotizing rhythm. "You're hot!" She encouraged Nashira. "Why don't you give me a sexy moan?" Akashi purred in a lusty tone

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:05 pm

This whole new experience led to Nashira being taken back for the few moments. She had to adjust to it and her body was rocking with each hard thrust and it was hard with the rising feeling of pleasure that she was getting from it.

She hated to admit it, but it was enough to make the girl release a moan for Akashi, perhaps not what she actually wanted to say but with how it was going, the only movement she herself could make was a simply twitch. Her breasts were bouncing all over the place because of the strength Akashi had in her humping.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:04 am

Akashi heard the moan and was feeling good about herself. Her own breasts wobbled in their semi-confinement as her hard nipples mushroomed along Nashira's, enveloping them and dancing with them as they smacked together.

"That's it." Akashi said with a grin. "You don't have to hold back now, it's so hot! Why don't you just relax and let me take you to heaven!" Akashi was starting to smolder too. Her pussy smacking into Nashira's, despite being clothed, was really starting to get her going and she was starting to dampen as their bodies smacked together.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:22 pm

If Nashira was not so driven to win on Akashi's terms, she would have gladly taken it like a good girl since the feeling Akashi was bringing, was simply wonderful. Akashi would grin lightly up at Akashi as she was smacked into over and over. " Take me.. To heaven..? No.. I'll take you to heaven! "

She still had the grip on Akashi's wrists and tried to use it to change the positions of the two. The moment Akashi pulled back to hump her again, Nashira pushed up with her entire body and tried to twist to the side so she could roll them both over and get ontop of Akashi instead.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 am

Akashi raised her eyebrow at Nashira's defiance. It was intriguing and made her heart start to beat and her adrenaline start to pump. She liked it. She wanted a challenge. It made her want Nashira even more. To fuck her even harder.

Akashi was surprised, when she pulled up, that Nashira followed and the tricky move was able to make Akashi tumble onto her back. But she wasn't going to let Nashira keep hold onto her wrists and pin them behind her back. She used her strength to at least make sure she kept her arms at her sides, even though Nashira was on top now. She batted her eyes lustfully at Nashira.

"You're right. I can't take you to heaven yet anyway..." Akashi said coyly. "We haven't REALLY connected yet, if you know what I mean..." Akashi smiled at Nashira. The two of them were naked from the top up but Akashi still had her mawashi on and Nashira still had her skirt and panties.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Nashira pushed down with her entire body on Akashi, really seeming to want to keep the sumo pinned as tight as she could though what Akashi said made her rethink her efforts and instead started to try and seduce the girl.

" Sooo.. I could always take off our clothes but you have to promise to behave and lay still. " She'd then lean in and kiss Akashi firmly upon the lips, not giving her the time to answer while her hands would travel down to pat Akashi on the thighs.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 am

Akashi licked her lips at Nashira's words. "Oho, that's almost tempting." She said, truth in her words a little bit. "I don't think you would get very far though." Akashi said, turning her head and blushing a bit. "There's no way I could keep my hands off of you." Akashi looked back at Nashira and grinned and tried to push her hands towards Nashira and grab her ass to try and yank her skirt down and show off her panty covered ass.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:58 pm

" Mmm. I guess I have no choice! " While Nashira was slightly startled when her skirt was pulled down, she was not going to give Akashi more room to play with, trying to grab Akashi's wrists to try and pin them above her head while she mimiced the sumo's previous actions, starting to hump roughly against Akashi's crotch. " Let me take YOU to heaven then! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next