Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hardstyle Hentai- Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Nashira Tidanaru

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hardstyle Hentai- Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Nashira Tidanaru Empty Hardstyle Hentai- Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Nashira Tidanaru

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:10 am

"Hardstyle" Hentai match.
Normal wrestling is allowed but the only way to win is to make your opponent orgasm. Disqualifications are in effect but any object and/or toy found or used in a solely sexual manner will not be grounds for a DQ.

The lights dimmed and suddenly the twang of the shamisen as "Blooming" began to play. The crowd erupted into a frenzy as the champ made her way from the backstage. She was wearing her usual Sumo Mawashi but was topless tonight. A very rare treat, the champ would be in a hentai match tonight against a new competitor. Akashi smiled and waved at the crowd as her heart thumped in her chest.

Every time I come down this ramp, I still feel exactly like I did the first time! It's such a great feeling. Akashi thought as she entered the ring. Even though it was a Hentai match, she still performed her opening Sumo ritual. When she was finished, she went to her corner and tugged on the ropes, bouncing in place, giving the front row a view of her mighty breasts as they bounced too and fro. This is exactly what I need too. A nice Hentai match. Between Taylor and defending the title, this will be more like a vacation than a match. Especially if it's against a new girl. I feel sorry for her though. What a rough way to get initiated into the league. I won't hold back, even if it's like that I must give it my all! Akashi then clenched her fist in determination as she looked down the ramp.

"Well.. maybe if she's a cutie I'll hold back a little." Akashi muttered to herself with a grin as her music began to die down.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hardstyle Hentai- Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Nashira Tidanaru Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai- Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Nashira Tidanaru

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:17 am

Nashira was busy prepping herself for her first match, placing one boot on the bench and tieing the knots tightly so she atleast won't have a problem with that, adjusting her clothes and cracking her knuckles gently so she got a better feeling in them. She knew that this was going to be a hentai match, which didn't seem to bother her one bit.

" We're ready, Nashira! "

Nashira gave the staff member a thumbs up and jumped over the bench and towards the entrance, checking if everything is ready for her big opening and once her theme song blasted through the speakers, she marched out from backstage and on the ramp, giving the crowd a knowing grin. Seeing as how Nashira was dressed, together with her looks, it did not take the crowd long before they cheered her on. Nashira's grin only widened when she heard the cheering, marching down the ramp and giving a random person a highfive who had his hand raised.

She got inside the ring and eyed her opponent, who was topless? So many things to say but she was not one to leave it at just thinking it. " Well now! Busty, beautiful and a Babe! The Three B's I enjoy! And you're topless! " Within an instant, Nashira removed her school jacket, throwing it out of the ring, then her tie and off course, her shirt following. The crowd couldn't cheer any louder then they did now, now Nashira was going topless for her opponent, blowing a kiss to Akashi and teased her.

" The name's Nashira, I'm looking forward to this sexy rumble! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Hardstyle Hentai- Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Nashira Tidanaru Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai- Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Nashira Tidanaru

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:27 am

Akashi watched the girl enter. The school girl part looked good on her and she was pleased with the reception the crowd gave as well as how she handled the crowd herself. I like her spirit! Akashi thought as her grin widened when Nashira hopped into the ring. When she looked Akashi over and began to speak, the normally shameless Akashi couldn't help but blush a bit. She looked down at her breasts and then bowed deeply. "Ah... Arigatou." She said and then when she looked up, she saw the fgril was joining suit. "Oh!" Akashi exclaimed.She liked her lips. "Oh, I like you!" She said and bowed again. "Tanikaze Akashi." She said. "It is an honor to meet you, Nashira-chan." She then stood up. 'Hai!" She shouted back and smacked her fist against her chest. "You're filling me with a deep passion!" Akashi bellowed. "I hope your spirit matches your words!"

Akashi panted from excitement. Her body tingled and she thought she was even slickening up a little from the excitement. She couldn't wait for the bell to ring and when it clanged, Akashio darted forward. "Gyaaaah!" She cried out, giving her kiai shout to start the match. Because it was a Hentai match, and Alashi was feeling particularly heated, she decided to forgo her usual sumo slap and instead looked to try and drive her mighty chest into Nashira's to see how the smaller girl would hold up against the force of Akashi's hefty tits.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:36 am

Nashira found it rather cute that such a person like Akashi would bow and say stuff like that but she let that slide, she was hear just for the fight and the fun that came with it. She got herself ready, that grin never left her face as she inspected her opponent, she certainly was someone Nashira could enjoy quite thoroughly. The bell rung and it was Akashi who charged at her and it actually made Nashira psyched to test her out, rushing straight at her without a moment of thinking about the concequences, ramming her body straight into Akashi's to halt her charge, her breasts slapping and pressing right against her opponent's, but it seemed Akashi's size pretty much matched her power.

Still, Nashira managed to stand her ground and force Akashi into a full halt. licking her lips as she tried to grab Akashi's wrists and pull them behind her back, all the while pushing forward with her chest, trying to prove to the girl that she would not back down from this.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:16 pm

As Akashi dashed forward, she was surprised thatNashira came at her the way she did. Rarely people were foolish enough to stand in her way, let alone come rushing at her, especially not smaller opponents. She grinend and lowered her head as the two chests collided with a loud smack!Akashi was expecting the girl to get tossed backwards but surprisingly enough, she held her ground. "Impressive!" Akashi muttered out. She was built to smack agaisnt girls much bigger than her so she was quite at home as their breasts began to rub together and glistening sweat formed over Akashi's body to lubricate their chesty contest.

Akashi's nipples hardened almost instantly, poking into Nashira's tit flesh causing Akashi to grunt a little bit as the tingling sensation washed over her. But right now she had to prove herself. Nashira was reaching for Akashi's wrists and there was no way she was going to let a rookie have her way in a practical sumo contest. That was Akashi's home turf and she swung her hands forward to try and smash them into Nashira's ribs to halt the girl and hopefully get a grip on her so she could force her huge chest to engulf Nashira's and begin a real breast punishment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Nashira showed her true might by pushing forward with it, wanting to bring Akashi backwards, all the while her hands searched for her wrists, wanting to capture them and turn the outcome to her favor. However, Nashira did not expect Akashi's attack, the smash attack worked, forcing Nashira's body to jolt while it was gripped and her breasts overtaken by Akashi's. There was a slight tint of red appearing upon her cheeks, this had certainly taking Nashira by surprise but she did not want to fall prey so easily, struggling against the solid grip of the sumo wrestler, trying to pull herself free and away.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:11 am

When Nashira began to try and wriggle free from Akashi's grip, the Sumo grinned and let lose from her hands, only to roll her shoulders back and try and bounce the girl with her chest, hoping to try and force her backwards faster than she woudl like. She then reached out to try and grab at Nashira's bottom's and pull her back in with her hand to slam her back into Akashi;s chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:58 am

Nashira had not been expecting these attacks from Akashi but she started to find out that she was a sumo wrestler, which could only mean one thing.. She just have to keep it personal! She was forced backwards rather then stepping back herself and could feel those hands upon her rear, which suddenly made her grin. " Oh baby, you want me that bad?! " She managed to keep her ground long enough as she was pulled back towards Akashi. " Here I come baby! " She decided to push all her weight forward to try and bounce harder into Akashi, loving the feeling of the woman's big breasts against her own smaller pair but she wanted to topple Akashi onto her back!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:49 pm

When Nashira bounced forward, Akashi grinned. As she steadied herself for the new incoming attack, she let out a grunt as their breasts splashed together again. The force was mighty and Akashi had to push her left leg backwards to stay in a standing position. "Oh shit!" She cried out. "Even though your not quite as big, you still pack a good whollup with those tits!" She huffed in a sigh and pulled her left shoulder back to try and swing her breast upward and uppercut Nashira's right breast with her own. The crowd cheered on as the two sexy girls had begun an impromptu titfight!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Nashira was rather new to titfighting, so she was surprised and amazed at how Akashi uppercutted her breast to hurt her own. Surely enough though, Nashira started to grin. " I'm a newbie when it comes to this but. I'll be giving you a fight, Akashi! " She tilted her body to the side before twisting it to the other side, aiming a sort of right hook, her breasts coming to collide with Akashi's as they sweep to the side.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next