by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Soft Serve- Chicken!?

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Soft Serve- Chicken!? - Page 4 Empty Re: Soft Serve- Chicken!?

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:58 pm

"Make Make!" Sininen cheered at Cassie's words. "Spy quad! Spy Squad!" She said. Keltainen quietly fumed behind the girls, her arms crossed as she watched the two very carefully. Sininen's eyes widened at Cassie's words and she glomped the girl again and nuzzled her cheek. "Awww! Cascass!" She said. "For real, for real you'll miss us?" She wondered, keeping her face closet to Cassie as she giggled. "Why don't Why don't you come back to Finland with us then!?" She said her eyes widening as she snaked her body around so she was walking backwards at Cassie's side while her face was in front of Cassie staring her int he eyes with a bright grin.

"Thiiiiis is ridiiiiculous!" Keltainen huffed from the back. "Yooooou think you live in some kiiiind of faaaantasy world dooon't you! Hm! Hm!" She said. "There's noooo such thiiiing as happy endings, hm. There are ooooonly missions that are accomplished or failed. It's a spiiiiiies job to make sure that collateral daaaamage is kept to a miiinimum. Hm. Hm.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:58 am

"I can't just move to Finland. Although I kinda just moved to Japan... but I'll go back home eventually. I can't be away from home forever. Just like how you guys can't be apart forever. It's family." Cassie said sincerely, giving Sininen a smile with knit eyebrows. Then her face tightened a little when Keltainen spoke, but she soon recovered her smile.

"Well don't you just sound like Simo comma Valkoinen, eh?" She said, continuing on in an impression of Val's voice, closely approximating the pitch and the accent but exaggerating the gruffness of it. "Rar! I'm not with the caring about any wimpy-simpy feely-weelies. I am with the having no emotions and am with the being only a machine for the fighting and the missions-ing. Bah!" Cassie waved her hand dismissively. "Enough of that silliness. Sinininin, I'll need your help group hugging this little monkey."

Cassie moved as fast as she would've if she were shooting on someone in a grappling match, wrapping her arms around Keltainin in another big hug and lifting her up off her feet. "You're so liiiittle! How can you be so saaaaaaaaaad?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 pm

"Waaaah!" Sininen whined and made a wide eyed pouty face at Cassie. "But... but...Spy squad." She muttered looking on the verge of tears.

"Valkooooooinen might need to be spanked and drug back to Finland but she at least knoooooows how the real world is, hm." Keltainen said as she turned her head. She was barely paying attention to Cassie before she was glomped. She was lifted up and began to kick her legs. But before she could kick at Cassie, Sininen wrapped her arms around Keltainen's legs and began to nuzzle her cousin's lower back. "Make make!" She said. "KelKel should cheer up! It's already, It's already happy!

"Stoooooop!" Keltainen protested as she wriggled in the grasp of the two. "HM! HM! HM! HM!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:53 am

Cassie carefully wrapped up Keltainen's arms so that she couldn't wriggle free, and with Sininen's help she continued down the sidewalk carrying the Finn like a log. "This is what happens when you get all gloomy, okay? This is what happens. No more talk about how 'life's a pointless mission and it's stupid and then you die'. No more!"

Her apartment building was in sight, just up the road. She figured she could just carry Keltainen the rest of the way, for fun. That'd teach her. "Sinininininin! We're almost there. Onward!" She cried, and picked up the pace a bit.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Keltainen growled as she was hauled off by the two but for the moment she kept quiet. "Yay! Yay!" She Sininen said as she strolled forward, carrying her cousin in her arms. "Casscass! Move! Move!" She said as she pushed along towards Cassie's apartment. "To our new, to our new home! To our new family!" She said with a wide grin. "You're going to love Ashash, KelKel!" She beamed. "She's great! make make!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Cassie climbed the steps to her apartment building and set Keltainen down on the stoop. "Well, here we are!" She took a key ring out of the pocket of her dress and opened the front door. She led the group down the hall. Her apartment was the last on the left on the first floor. When she reached the door, she put her key in the lock and paused.

"Um, maybe I should go see if Ash is home first. I don't want her to be... overwhelmed." She stood frozen in place while she looked back and forth from Sininen to Keltainen, and then flashed a big, somewhat nervous grin and pushed the door open.

"Aaaash?" She called, slinging her shoes onto a mat by the door. The apartment was still extremely sparsely furnished. The kitchen, on the right, had a small island in the middle with chairs at it, and the living room, on the left, had almost nothing. The floor was covered with thick blue wrestling mats, there was a pile of bedding pushed into one corner, and a smallish cabinet stood against the wall that was Cassie's all-purpose dresser. She had yet to get anything to sit on or anything like that. She meant to, though.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Sininen practically dropped Keltainen and hopped up and down with a bright grin on her face. She looked like she was about to explode with how she was fidgeting. Despite Cassie's words, as soon as the door opened, Sininen shoved past Cassie and bounded into the apartment. "AshAsh!" She called out and zipped straight for the bedroom. She would throw the door open and if Ash was inside, would leap right at her for a big hug.

Keltainen, meanwhile, stood up and grunted as she brushed herself off. She looked around. "Hm! Hmhmhm!" She said as she inspected the sparse home. "You aren't a veeeeery good spy, hm." She said. "Eeeeeeveryone will knoooow you're a spy if you liiiive like this, hm. I'm keeeeping my eye on yoooou." She said and looked around. "We'll haaaaave to piiiick up some fuuuurniture, hm." She said with a nod.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:58 am

Ash's room was as bare as the rest of the apartment. The lone bed of the place was the most prominent bit of furniture. A chair sat next to a card table, adorned with a cup full of colored pencils and a worn notebook. Clothes were laid across the other end of the table, the bed posts, piled in the corner, and also apparently the only contents of a duffle bag sitting in the opposite corner. The system made sense, but only to Ash. The only otherwise noteworthy item in the room was a guitar case.

Sitting cross legged on the bed was Ash, in a black sports bra and sweat pants, otherwise barefoot. She was strumming lightly on her bass guitar. At the sound of her door opening, she turned towards it, eyes wide.

"Oh boy." She grumbled at the sight of Cassie's sugary little friend charging at her. Fortunately, she had the good sense to quickly set the bass down on the other side of the bed before the whirlwind of pink cuteness tackled her.

"Mfgh!" Ash grunted. "Hello, Cassie's friend." Ash muttered the greeting through grit teeth forced into an icy smile as she looked around for Cassie, hoping to shove this psycho sugar junkie off on her.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:01 am

Sininen would not only not get off of Ash when she was able to glomp the metal head, she would try and pin Ash onto the bed and hold her down on the shoulders and attempt to stradle Ash. Ifshe could get her pinned down, Sininen would begin to pepper Ash with sweet candy kisses all over her cheeks and lips. "Makemake!" She would chirp. "AshAsh is my friend too, silly! I missed you, I missed you!" She said as she nuzzled the metal head.

Meanwhile, Keltainen would stroll into Ash's room looking around. "hm. hm. hm. hm." She would say. "So thiiiiis is where we are staaaaying? It neeeeds more furniture toooo, hm." She said,almost ignoring the scene that seemed to be unfolding.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:33 pm

"Aaash? Are you home I have a question- eep!" Cassie jumped when Sininen pushed past her, and the Keltainen followed after her. With the little Finns flooding into Ash's room, she suddenly realized that this might not have been the best way to go about it. She really hoped Ash wouldn't be mad.

She hurried up to Ash's door, finding her pinned under Sininen on the bed. "Oh..." She said, blushing a little and looking away. "Ash, hey, um, I was gonna ask you something and you can say no, okay? I just don't want you to be mad or anything. Sinininin and Keltainen are trying to find their cousin and bring her back to Finland so they can all be together again, and I thought it'd be good to help them and they don't have anywhere to stay and we have room and I figured that maybe you... wouldn't... mind?" She rambled on, losing steam at the very end as her voice became quiet and meek. "Ash?"

"Well, how about we give her some room, okay, why don't you go make yourself comfortable in the living room, out there, and I'll put on some tea, okay? Tea?" Cassie said, trying to herd Keltainen back down the hall with some gentle nudging. She grabbed Sin's shoulder and gave her a little shake. "Okay?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next