by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Soft Serve- Chicken!?

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Soft Serve- Chicken!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Soft Serve- Chicken!?

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Keltainen shook her head slightly at Cassie's words. "I will negoooootiate with her. I'm suuuuure that she'll be mooore than happy to have us, hm. hm." She then looked at Cassie curiously. "Sheeee is noooot so easily persuaded, hm. Cause sheeee's a brat!, hm! She's aaaaaalways been a brat and acts juuuuust like a chiiiild. I sweaaar she never grew up! Hm. Hm." Keltainen then turned her head. "Idiot, hm." She said to Cassie softly. "Do yoooou even know what Val does, hm?" She was still speaking very quietly. "Moooost act like it's no big deal buuuuut they care a lot for her. Weeeee are worried that she'll end up getting killed faaaar faaar away from us. She's faaamily and we want her back with us. Sheeee's been goooone too looooong. hm hm hm. Her last bit sounded like a soft whimper as her cheeks flushed and she scowled and she turned her head away from Cassie and began began to cover her face with her raman bowl and slurp at the noodles.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:26 pm

"I... kinda do." Cassie remembered about what it was Valkoinen said that she did. She believed her, but it didn't seem real. It seemed more likely that she was... exaggerating or something. Still, she didn't need to worry about that now.

Looking at Kel, Cassie's eyes softened. Seeing such a relatively large amount of emotion from one of the weird little Finns broke her heart. She couldn't help but hug her again, from behind this time so she wouldn't get a face full of hot broth. She couldn't really think of anything to say. She didn't know if she needed to say anything, but she held onto the girl tightly for a long time.

"It'll be okay. I'll help." She said, almost without knowing.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Keltainen froze when she was hugged. Her eyes narrowed and she reached up and grabbed Cassie's wrist and clamped onto it tightly. "I don't neeeeed your help." She said, clearly trying to inflict at least a little pain on Cassie. "I'm the one who's responsible for thiiiiiis generation, hm. hm. Nooooo one else will keep the family together, hm. Vlakoinen, Sininen and the others are toooo interested in themseeeelves. They do what they do because it's aaaaaaall they know, hm. hm. I'm the one stuck cleeeeeeaning up aaaaaaalll the messes, hm. If I faaaaail the mission then the whole faaaamily collapse, hm. Buuuuuut I chooooose that burden so I don't neeeeed gyour help, HM! HM!" She threw Cassie's hand off of her and spun around.

"I'm stroooong enough to do it alone, understaaaaand?" She said as she scowled at Cassie with a cute furrowed brow. "Even if telling a straaaanger all this makes me the wooooorst spy ever, hm hm." Her eyes flashed with anger and disappointment. "I doooooon't NEEEEEED your heeelp! HM! HM! HM!" She said before suddenly throwing herself at Cassie and hugging her tightly. "I don't need your help, hm." She repeated as she sobbed a bit against Cassie's chest. "Buuuuut I waaaaant it, hm."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:48 am

Cassie got a little misty as she held Keltainen again. She couldn't help it. She smiled with a knit brow and rocked very gently back and forth. "It's okay. I want you guys to be a good family. Val is important to you and you've got to do what you can, but she makes her own choices, ya know. I'll do my best to help, though, even if it's just letting you sleep on my floor."

She stepped back and nodded to Kel as though they had reached an agreement. "So, what's first. Go talk to Val after their... thing is over, or head back to the apartment to have a look around and... talk to Ash. Eh?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:55 am

Keltainen finished sobbing and then pried herself from Cassie's grip. 'HIM!" She said lifting up her nose in a snobby fashion. "Just so we're cleeeeear." She began. "I don't neeed your help, I just don't want you whiiiining because yoooooure to inexperienced of a spy to be of reeeeal help, hm. hm. Orrrrr, if you aaaaare a spy, I'm just trying to keeeeep an eeeeeye on you. Got it, hm?" She said and turned her head and crossed her arms. "You seeeee? You see how masterful of a spy I am, hm? I've got you eating out of the paaaaalm of my hand after one meeeeeeting, hm. hm. hm." She said and smirked proudly.

"The fiiiirst order of business is to find that rotten little braaaat Sininen, hm." She began. "aand theeeeen we can get cent com set uuuuup. hm. hm. hm. I triiiiied calling her earlier buuuut she isn't aaaanswering her phoooone, hm."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Cassie playfully chomped at the air by Keltainen's hand and giggled.

"I think I'd be a very good spy! I'm very sneaky. So... we have to find Sinininin? Maybe she's screening your calls if she doesn't want you to find her. Should I call her? I don't have my phone on me. Um... Where would she be? Do you know where she's staying? I met her in an ice cream shop somewhere around here."

She put a finger to her lips while she thought about it and wriggled her toes in the sand some more. "It's a big place to just go looking without any leads. Do we have any leads? We should get some leads! Or just try calling her again, I dunno."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:10 am

"She's busy screeeeewing off, hm!" Kel said as she crossed her arms under her chest and stomped her foot. She began to stroll down the promenade filled with all the vendors. Stepping away from Cassie she had er head down and was walking down the street.

As she walked, a shrill high pitched voice rang out. "Make make! Casscass!" Suddenly a pink haired blur whooshed past Keltainen and leaped forward, diving at Cassie to tackle her to the ground and hug her. Sininen was covered in sticky goo and had chocolate all over her. Though that wouldn't stop her from hugging Cassie tightly and nuzzling her affectionately if Cassie didn't stop her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:47 am

Cassie's ears pricked up. She looked around to find where that familiar, sugar-soaked voice was coming from.

"Ack!"

As Sininen collided with her, her instincts to defend kicked in. She stumbled back from the impact, but twisted in such a way as to deflect Sininen's momentum and while she was off balance Cassie tackled her right back. She gave her a tight, affectionate hug, and when she pulled her head off of Sin's stomach it stuck to her clothes.

"Sin! Where did you... what are you... oh." Chocolate and sugary somethings. Well, there were worse sticky things to be covered in. "We were just talking about you? You know Keltainen? Well, I guess you would." Cassie began to stand up and help Sininen back to her feet. "Look, Kel, it's Sininininin! That's a time saver. So what do we do now? Ya know, as a spy team!" Cassie bubbled, unleashing a furious barrage of belly poking on Sininen.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:23 am

Sininen held on tightly and twisted with Cassie so then ended up on their sides. She laughed with Cassie and smiled brightly as they both stood up. "I was, I was making taffy and chocolate! Numa Numa!" She said rubbign her tummy and pokign Cassie back as much as she was gettign poked. "Of course, of course I know Kelkel!" She said and leaped forward tio Hug Keltainen. The gray haired Finn growled and shoved her away. "Heeeeey Get ooof me, you're all sticky, hm!" She said as she wrinkled her nose at Sininen and then eyed Cass. "Noooow we set up our forward position, hm." She said. "Baaack to your house then. You should leeeeead the way, hm. hm."

"Make make!" Sininen said excitedly. "We're going we're going to CassCass' house? She said and pounced back towards Cassie.

"Keltainen muttered something in Finnish with a look on her face before turnign back to Cassie. "Weeeeeeeell, hm." SHe said tapping her foot.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:37 am

Cassie bent over and charged at Sininen to playfully thump the top of her head into her stomach. "Let's go see what Ash is doing, eh? Follow me! Spy Squad, assemble!" She called and began to march down the street toward her apartment. She poked a random passerby in the belly. "We're spies." She said informatively.

"I think we'll make a great team. Operation make Valkoinen stop being such a butthole! We'll get her. Don't you worry. She can't stand up to the likes of ME, and with all THREE of us... yeah. We'll get her. And then you guys'll be back in Finnland all one big happy famy-fam. And I'll be... well I guess I'll be here with Ash. I'll be lonely, though, I'll miss you guys when you're gone. Maybe I'll secretly rig the operation so that you all have to stay here. THAT'd be good."

Cassie nodded to herself. She wanted to put her shoes back on, but didn't want to have to take the time to clean the sand off of her feet. She'd wait until they got to the apartment, it wasn't far.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next