Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Bunny and the Bear

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Bunny and the Bear - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bunny and the Bear

Post by Clyton Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Victoria let out a slight purr as Minney ruffled her hair. "Oh, then I will call you that!" She pouted about calling the girl Mine-chan. She then remained silent and listened closely, before she blushed herself. "A-Ah... I-I'm not that cute at all..." She muttered, clearly embarrassed as she looked down, trying to avoid having her face seen, twiddling her own two thumbs together.

The bunny girl then listened to what Minney had to say, and at most, she was a bit speechless as to what to say, mostly because she didn't understand it at all and was so confused at her small storytelling. "U-Uh... I'm not sure myself... But I do think it's pretty weird for someone to do that... I-I mean, I have that deep feeling that I have met you too somewhere... I just clearly don't remember... But I know it's weird knowing this!" She then let out a small gasp as Minney leaned her head against her and frowned at how scared the girl is to wrestle. She gently started to wrap her arms around Minney and pulled her in close for an embracing hug.

"If you're scared... you can always depend on me. I mean, I can even help you on your wrestling skills... I can train you!" Victoria said as she pulled away and looked on with a cheerful look. "So don't think that way! You have me Mine-chan!"

Last edited by 553 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:15 am

Minney blinked at Victoria's words. "Huh?" She asked. "You? Train me?" She wasn't sure. "But I thought you didn't even know about wrestling. Aren't we in the same boat?" She asked. "Some of these girls look pretty big, that's all." Minney said as she looked away a little nervous.

"But!" Se said, tryign to change the subject, you're right." She then dropped her back and brought her hands up and cupped Victoria's cheeks. She brought her head close so their noses touched a she looked into Victoria's eyes. "It is weird." She said with a soft, awe filled voice. "I feel like I could just hug you forever, because..." Minney blushed. "Well... I don't know why actualy." She said as she turned her head. Still, she gave in and hugged Victoria tightly again. "You're actually really cute, Vi-chan." Minney said softly. She then pulled up, standing fully. "If you don't know about wrestling either, shouldn't we help each other?" Minney said as she extended her pinky out. "Girl's like us need to look out for each other right?" She said with a hopeful smile.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:56 pm

"O-Oh? I did? Haha! Sorry, I suddenly remembered how to wrestle." Victoria said jokingly, and nodded at how Minney was scared of the bigger girls. She could relate, but somehow, she was confident in herself if she was ever met with such an opposition.

"H-Huh?" The bunny girl suddenly yelped out as the other girl cupped her cheeks and their noses touched, a bit flustered at the suddenness of this. She slightly blushed at the sight of this, nervously looking into Minney's eyes, but felt so calm inside because it is as if she is touching someone that she knew for a very long time, and someone that she knew that she could trust and depend on with her life. "... I feel the same..." She muttered, before she hugged Minney the same time the other girl did. "I know you're cute as well." She whispered as she pulled back as well.

"Oh, I'm not kidding! I do know wrestling!" Victoria pouted, before she blinked at the sight of the other girl extending her pinky out for a promise. She smiled brightly at this. "Yes! Definitely! We'll look out for each other. Forever." As the bunny girl extended her own pinky and entwined it around Minney's.

Last edited by 553 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:07 am

Minney sweatdropped a little at Victoria's forgetfulness. It was cute though. As they hugged, Minney felt warm and squeezed Victoria a little tighter. She blushed when she was called cute but smiled. "Thank you, Vi-chan!" She said.

Minney grinned when Victoria hooked her finger. "Yosh!" She said and gave the pinky a shake. "Though." She said giggling. "Forever's kind of long. You think you can keep up?" She then stood up and ruffled Victoria's hair again. "Do you have any siblings, Vi-chan?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:15 pm

"Hmmm?" Victoria let out, puzzled, before her smile brightened even more and she giggled at the question. "Silly question! Of course I can! I keep promises that I know I can keep!" She said enthusiastically, giving her a thumbs up as she also stood up the same time Minney did, and purred at the girl ruffling her long black hair once more.

Victoria blinked when she was asked if she had any siblings. She tried remembering, but nothing came up that's too outstanding, considering her memory is still all over the place. "Nope. What about you? You seem to be the type of person to have one." She asked, peering in a bit closer to hear her answer with curiosity.

Last edited by 553 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Minney giggled at Victoria. "Hehe, and what about the ones you don't know you can keep, Vi-chan?" She asked, teasing the girl a it. "Awww." Minney said when Victoria admitted to being an only child. But she was surprised when the question was turned back around on her. "Oh!" She said blushing. "Ummm..." She put her finger to her lips for a moment. "I... think I have a sister." She said. "But... I don't remember her." She said as her face fell. "It's kind of strange, knowing you have a sister but not knowing what she looks like or what her name even is." She stuck out her tongue embarrassed at how she had to answer.

She decided to ask Victoria another question. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "So where were you going today, Vi-chan?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:14 am

"Oh! Haha, well, I honestly say I can't keep the promises then, but I still try my best to do their requests!" Victoria said with enthusiasm as she raised a thumb's up, coupled with her cheerful expression on her face. Then, peering in to hear Minney's answer with curiosity, she blinked in confusion as she heard that. "W-Wow... That's so weird!" She said with a bit of a stutter, actually surprised and amazed that something like this is possible, if it's true anyways.

Hearing the girl's question, Victoria looked up and pondered for a moment. She actually didn't know where she was going. "Ummm... I think I was suppose to go home..." Looking back at Minney face-to-face, she can't help it but giggle to herself. "I'm sorry! Silly me. I think it's just the awkwardness of this conversation catching me off guard and making me forget simple things."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Minney grinned at Victoria's cute thumbs up. The girl was just too adorable, that was for sure. Minney's eyes widened and she nodded. "It is! It's like the weirdest thing ever!" She agreed. "But then.." She turned her head a bit. "Since I was in a coma for a while, I guess it's possible. My memories are like really fuzzy and that kinda sucks."

Minney then blushed. "Ooh.." She said and looked down. "I-is it really awkward, Vi-chan?" Minney asked. She turned her head. "I.. I guess I'll let you get home then!" She said and suddenly hugged Victoria tightly. "It was good to meet you, Vi-chan. We will meet again soon, ok? And it won't be as awkward, I promise!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:08 am

"Don't worry! I'm pretty sure you can get all your memories back to normal!" Victoria said with a cute fist pump for encouragement and enthusiasm. She then blinked at the question Minney posed, before she tried to explain with a panicked look on her face. "N-No! It's not awkward at all! And I don't need to go home now! I can stay with you for the night!" And as the hug came, the bunny girl merely sighed as she hugged back with full embrace. "Stop talking as if it's a farewell..."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:30 am

Minney's eyes widened. "What? Really? Do you think so?" Minney wasn't sure what Victoria was saying. "H-How do think I could ?!" She said excitedly and looked at Victoria with a confused but hopeful grin.

Suddenly, Minney's stood up straight and clapped her hands. "Oh! No one's ever at my house so I'd love to have you stay! It gets kind of lonely there sometimes. Are you sure? Are you sure it would be ok, Vi-chan?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next