Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Dante Sunderland

2 posters

Go down

Dante Sunderland Empty Dante Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Name: Dante Sunderland
Sex: Male
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Short, red
Height: 173 cm / 5' 8"
Weight: 62 kg / 137 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Face
Entrance music: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcKGukjaoq0:195ifq18]Just Watch Me - James LaBrie[/url:195ifq18]

Wrestling Information

Style: Submission, Technical, and High Flying moves

Preferred Matches: Traditional

Endurance:★★★
Strength:★★
Speed:★★★★
Defense:★★
Technique:★★★★

Favored moves:
Sky Twist- Runs up the turnbuckle and does a rebound corkscrew senton to a standing opponent (ala Jeff Hardy's whisper in the wind.)

Ankle Lock

Finishing moves:
Sunderland Stretch - A submission move that is done when the opponent is lying on the ground belly to the mat. Dante takes the opponent's legs, bends them at the knees, and crosses them, placing one ankle in the other leg's knee-pit. He then grabs the free ankle and places its ankle between his thighs. He then lies on top of the opponent's back, holds the opponents arm behind his own, and locks his arms around the opponent's face. He then pulls back stretching the opponent's back, neck, and knees.

SunderSault - A modified moonsault(back flip splash) where his variation sees Dante bounce off the middle-rope to elevate himself to the top-rope from where he bounces off to perform the moonsault.

Characteristics

Appearance and attire:
(Along with a Black wife beater)
Dante Sunderland SHIROUEMIYA.jpg

Personality: Dante is a very well mannered person who likes competition wherever he goes. While not being very boastful, he does know where he excels and isn't afraid to state where he knows he belongs. He once had a dream that he wanted to one day save as many people as he could, but with experience that came to him and the fact that he realized the impossibilities, he has given up on this ideal. Given his kinder personality, he is good at making friends and can easily get acquainted with someone in any situation. Also, being this his personality, he isn't very good in any hentai type matches. He is very reluctant when it comes to using those types of moves, and in turn is quite susceptible to those types, including smother-type moves, but when he is challenged into it he can't help but try to prove to himself that he is better than his opponent. He won't turn down the match when it is requested of him.

Past/History: Originally from Japan, he was brought over to America by his parents a few years from his birth. He now resides in the South East area in the city of Miami, Florida, and has learned to speak with a fine General American accent. Dante, originally named Takeshi Nakata, has participated in one or two local wrestling federations in his time wherein he adopted the name of Dante Sunderland. He learned all his technical and high flying moves mostly from observing and practice, and has a very nice record in his hometown. This is a completely new experience for him however, as he only wrestled mostly large male wrestlers in the past, and got by using the fact that he was much quicker than most of them. If they could slow him down however, it wouldn't be long until he lost considering being weaker in the strength and defense areas.

Fun Facts: Enjoys listening to Progressive Metal/Prog Rock bands on his free time, hence his Entrance theme of choice. Very skilled when it comes to singing and idolizes James LaBrie as his main influence.

AFW Information

Record: 2-1-0
Wins:
Victory by pinfall over Bonnie Gastin via "SunderSault"
Victory TLC match w/Alessa Mason over The Gastins for the Tension Tag Titles via Alessa Retrieving the Belts

Losses:
Defeat w/Heather Sunderland against The Gastins via Texas Piledriver by Bonnie Gastin

Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:
Current One Half of the AFW Tension Tag Team Champions w/ Alessa Mason

Relations: Heather Sunderland (Siblings)
Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 19 times in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Dante Sunderland Empty Re: Dante Sunderland

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Bio Approved! Have fun ^_______-^

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu