Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin (Complete) Empty Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin (Complete)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:04 am

Standard, Victory by KO, Pinfall, or Submission

The time has finally come after all the years of paying dues in the independent circuit back in America. He finally made it to the big time, and in his homeland of Japan no less. He stood at the gorilla position prepping himself for the match. A big grin shown on his face as he was ready for anything that his first official match will throw at him. Signing up at first for the whole "federation" was rough. Fighting matches against the opposite sex was the last thing he expected, but thinking back on his past matches the most difficult opponents he fought were ones that were his size. He took out the big guys with ease using his technical and speedy skills.

"Just Watch Me" from James LaBrie blasts throughout the arena. "Well, that's my cue huh? Here goes!"

Prepping himself one last time by doing little mini jumps from leg to leg, he finally steps out past the curtain. Looking around at the capacity crowd, bigger than one he's ever seen, it finally really hits him. This is it, this is where he can finally showcase what he's got for the world to see. The crowd doesn't know quite what to make of Dante yet, but he has it in his mind that he will do what it takes to win them over. He runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Getting up on one of the corners he raises his arms in the air. Taking one last look at the crowd around him, he jumps down to the canvas. Stretching out a bit, he prepares himself for what will be his first ever opponent here.

"I wonder what she'll be like? I hope she's as excited as I am for this." Dante thinks to himself as he anxiously watches the entrance ramp.

Last edited by 1905 on Mon May 16, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin (Complete) Empty Re: Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:06 am

"Im gonna whoop this boy's ass..." Bonnie thought to herself before hearing Shout At The Devil by Motley Crue, her entrance theme, prompting her to walk from backstage out onto the entrance ramp, being greeted by a crowd of roaring fans, half booing, half cheering.

Bonnie wasn't the type to care if her opponent was a man or a woman, she'd break the jaw of either one. Having been a fighter since she was a child, practicing backyard boxing with her brother, Bonnie grew up learning how to give and take a hit, nothing really scared her when it came to fighting, so the fact that she was facing a male opponent, was not new to her.

Bonnie ran forth from the entrace ramp towards the ring, sliding under the ropes before hopping up onto her feet, examine Dante for a moment before, giving him a wide grin. "Ey I know you! You're the new guy!" Bonnie exclaimed, pointing at Dante as she did so. "Name's Bonnie... Bonnie Gastin... Hope you aint 'gon cry if I get too rough on ya..." Said Bonnie, still grinning.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin (Complete) Empty Re: Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:28 am

Dante watches as Bonnie runs down the ramp. A little stunned at the good looks of his opponent, something he isn't used to deal with, he is a bit taken back by her opening line. He shakes his head and smiles, knowing he has to get rid of those thoughts immediately.

"Hi, yeah that's right I'm the new guy. I'm Dante Sunderland, nice to meet you! Don't worry, I'll be sure to give you the best competition I can." he says to her while still keeping the smile on his face. He extends his hand for a handshake, half not expecting a response but also the other half hoping to start off the best way that he can.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:46 am

Bonnie's eyes lit up upon hearing that Dante was going to give it his all in thier match, that's something Bonnie was more than happy to hear.

"Yeah! Now that's what im talkin 'bout boi!" Bonnie exclaimed happily as she gave a friendly smack to Dante's hand. "Now that's what I like to see from a man! Givin it 100%! Showin that he's got a pair and aint gonna just lie down like a lil pansy..." Bonnie Said, happy that she may have actually found a worthy opponent in Sex Wars,

"Ight... Put em up!" Bonnie said with a grin, raising her fists, getting into a fighting stance.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:13 am

Dante is at first confused at the friendly smack, but then quickly gets it and nods his head. Glad to see a huge amount of spirit in Bonnie, he quickly gets into a fighting stance as well.

"You don't have to worry about that, I plan on giving it my all tonight, win or lose." He responds. He looks around at the crowd again seeing their reaction at the two about to begin and nods his head. "If not for me, at least for them. Might as well try and give them a great show." he thinks to himself.

The bell finally rings and Dante heads towards Bonnie. He attempts to start off the match getting her in a standard wrestling lockup.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:01 pm

"You better! I ain't gonna be fightin' no pushover, goddamit!" Bonnie yelled to Dante with a grin on her face, eager to start the match. Cracking her knuckles before taking a step back as she awaited the bell to ring.

The Bell then rang and Bonnie leapt foreward at Dante, locking up with him. She wouldnt stay there long however, as she was already attempting to throw her knee up at Dante and drive it into his stomach. The crowd and Dante were both about to experience how Bonnie played her game.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:54 am

In the lockup position Dante goes to turn it into a headlock, but is quickly cut off by the knee sent towards his stomach which causes him to bend over and grab it. "Oof!" The wind is knocked out of him mostly from the surprise and it added to the normal pain from the hit.

He takes one step back while still in the position of being bent over, leaving him vulnerable to a follow up from Bonnie.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:00 am

Bonnie grinned as her knee strike knocked the wind out of Dante, taking pride in the fact she had stunned her opponent with her first move.

"Hope you ain't gettin soft 'cause im in the ring witcha!" Said Bonnie with a gleeful smile as she stepped up to Dante and attempted to wrap her arm around his head then drop down to the mat while pulling down on Dante, attempting to drive the boy's skull into the mat for a DDT.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:15 am

Dante is about to make a comment responding to Bonnie, but he is caught in the DDT position. Dropping down with her, his skull is driven into the canvas.

"Aagh!" he lets out the small grunt as his head hits, and he rolls over onto his back. "Not the greatest start. Definitely could have been better." he thinks to himself as he lies there, shaking off his head a bit. He takes the time to stay on the ground to try and regroup as much as he can before Bonnie goes for her next move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:24 am

"Heh... Still wanna play cowboy?" Asked Bonnie as she beat over to stare down at Dante with a curious smile, trying to sound as sultry and seductive as possible, farcry from her usual loud and charasmatic speech.

Bonnie didnt bother taking her time with Dante, her specialty was her relentless meathod of offensive assaults. Although Dante could still counter, Bonnie wasnt going to give him much time to rest at all.

Walking over towards him Bonnie then attempted to kneel down above Dante and drag him up to his feet by pulling on his hair. If sucessful, Bonnie would try to sit Dante down against the turnbuckle before throwing him into the corner. If she managed to do this, Bonnie would walk away from the turnbuckle before running back at Dante at full speed and leaping at him, dropping her head harshly on his chest and bouncing up and down on Dante to ram his body further into the turnbuckle. Attempting a Bronco Buster.

If Dante didnt manage to counter of course.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin (Complete) Empty Re: Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next