Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

What have I become? (for zxn)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What have I become? (for zxn) - Page 2 Empty Re: What have I become? (for zxn)

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:20 am

Mai smiled at Chigusa's words. "I... I'm sorry, Chi-chan." She said as she returned the hug eager.y. It felt nice to have their bodies pressed together again. Not just for the friendship but everything about it was good. She'd always thought Chigusa was sexy and they'd already done things before so the contact had made her tingle just a little bit. But her eyes beamed at Chigusa's words and pushed the thoughts aside. "Y-yes! I would love to be a real star. I love my otakus but I think that everyone would love to see the mecha-neko! A-and I'd love to see everyone!" She exclaimed feeling a million times better already.

Mai smiled again and followed Chigusa before sitting down, shivering a bit as her bare bottom hit the cold bench. "Ok." She said and relaxed as she felt Chigusa begin to wash her. She let out a soft sigh as Chigusa scrubbed her back and giggled as her sides were tickled. She felt Chigusa's naked breasts and couldn't help but press against them a little bit. She then gasped as she felt Chigussa's hands on her breasts. "H-hah..." She let otu a little moan and then blushed deeply. "C-chi-chan..." She whispered as she brought her hands up and pressed them against Chigusa's and made the purple haired idol get a good handful of her breasts. "L-like this..." She insisted, hoping Chigusa would get a little more sensual.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:48 am

Chigusa's hands eagerly pressed deeper into Mai's chest, before starting to massage them, up and down, at times even pinching Mai's nipples a bit between her fingers. She leaned her head against Mai's back, very content it seemed, as though she was deriving a lot of comfort from doing this with Mai. Chigusa's hands soon finished soaping up Mai's breasts, leaving and tracing a trail down to her legs, where Chigusa rubbed the slick soap all over Mai's shapely thighs. Soon she reached the spot in between, rubbing Mai's inner thigh and slowly approaching Mai's womanhood.

"I'm glad to be doing this Mai," Chigusa said, "It's what you need after all, some special attention from one of your best friends." Her hands soon reached Mai's sex. "How about we make a game out of this Mai?" Chigusa said, suddenly backing off. She sat on her knees, her entire front covered in slick soap as well. "You soap me up as well, and then we can have a bit of... fun," she said with a sly wink.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:13 am

Mai moaned as Chigusa's soapy hands worked up a good lather on her breasts. "Oh!" She cooed as her nipples were pinched, melting into the idol's chest. "Ooooh, Chiii-channnn..." She moaned out hotly. She was in heaven as her breasts were left bare, soapy and with a warm tingle ont hem, while Chigusa trailed down to her thighs. "Hah... hah..." She panted in anticipation as her sex began to heat up. Her thigh muscles tensed as though she woudl close in on Chigusa's hand but reallys he was just awaiting Chigusa's touch. "Y-yes! This is perfect!" She practically moaned the words out.

But when Chigusa stopped and pulled back, Mai whimpered and turned her head. She wondered why, but then her eyes widened at Chigusa's words. "Oooh..." She said as though she were thinking it over. "Chi-chan, that's wonderful!"

She sat up and turned around to look at Chigusa with a soft, but lusty smile as she stepped aside for Chigusa to take her place. She grabbed the soap and would wait for Chigusa to sit down before sitting behind her and beginning to lather up her hair and really scrub it nicely.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:28 am

After Mai got up, Chigusa took her place, sitting down on the bench while waiting for some quality treatment from Mai. And she soon got it, as Mai's hands reached into her short purple hair and began lathering her up. Soap suds flowed down from her hair onto her body, which was slick with soap on the front.

"Hmm... Mai, do you want to have a match, right now?" Chigusa asked suddenly, "We are tied one-to-one after all. We'll wrestle like this, all soaped up and slippery." She looked up at Mai, a sly smile on her face. "What do you think?" she asked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:43 am

Mai was about to go down further and begin to explore Chigusa's sexy body with her soapy hands when she heard Chigusa's words. "N-nyah?" She chirped and pulled back for a second, blushing. Mai blushed but then grinned. "C-chi-chan... you know how much I'd love it..." She said in a whisper but then grabbed Chigusa's shoulders and turned her back around,, pressing her soapy body against the purple haired idol. "But you're not properly suited up." She'd hum as she grabbed Chigusa's breasts and began soaping them up and teasing them a little as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Chigusa was surprised by Mai's sudden enthusiasm, but she let herself go with the flow and allowed Mai to do what she wanted. She gasped a little when Mai's hands suddenly cupped her breasts and began soaping them up, simultaneously fondling them and getting Chigusa all excited. Chigusa grabbed Mai's hands and began guiding the around her body, letting Mai soap up every last bit, while she rubbed her back against Mai to get some soap there as well. The most exciting part came when Chigusa put Mai's hands right over her pussy, keeping them there for several seconds to soap up that area as well.

"Hmm... Alright, I'm ready," Chigusa said with a satisfied expression, "Shall we get started Mai?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Mai tingled as she was soaping up Chigusa. She secretly sighed at Chigusa's hand guiding her but knew it was for the better. Mai would have been tempted to cheat a little. Not actually trying to do it to win, but with free reign over Chigusa's sexy body, no one could resist temptation. She nodded and backed away. "TY-yes!" Shes aid. and looked at Chigusa before crouching. "But..." She said. "How... are we going to decide who wins...." She said flushing. "J-just a pinfall?" She said turning her head slightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Chigusa smiled, leaning in to Mai's sexy soapy body, and hugging her close. "How about this?" she said with a sly smile, "We'll go until one of us can't do it anymore. Is that ok?" She leaned in, giving Mai a gentle kiss on the lips, before pulling back and settling into a fighting stance.

"Lets get started then," she said, raising her arms to offer a grappling contest with Mai.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:02 am

Mai tensed up as a tingling pleasure ran down her body from Chigusa's closeness. "H-hai!" She stammered, blushing. She managed to break from Chigusa's alluring kiss and got into a fighting stance. "Yes, That's the best way to fight. Until one of us can't any more. I'm ready Chi-chan!" She looked determined now, with a new sense of purpose. Her heart pounded and she tried to close the gap between the two and try a lock up, wondering how their soapy bodies would handle a clash of this nature.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:55 am

Chigusa advanced as well, her hands trying to grab at Mai's body. But due to the copious amount of soap, they slipped. Chigusa gasped when she completely lost her grip on Mai's shoulders, not that she had managed to even get a grip, and fell forward, essentially right into Mai's waiting arms.

"This might take some getting used to," Chigusa said to herself. Now though she was close enough to Mai to attempt a better grapple, throwing her arms around Mai to try and catch her in a hug.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum