by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

What have I become? (for zxn)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What have I become? (for zxn) - Page 5 Empty Re: What have I become? (for zxn)

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:03 am

Mai's tonguue submitted to Chigusa's as the wet muscle invaded her mouth and forced to and fro as Chigusa's tongue dictated. With their mouth's sealed shut from the sensual kiss, Mai's mons of pleasure were muffled but the electricity beweemn theit pussies was surely sparking passion in the neko. Her body wriithed, barely trying to break free from Chigusa's grasp, instead just moving to the rythm of the jolts of pleasure being shot through her.

She still focused on their sexes, trying to arch her back and slide her pussy up enough to try and rub at Chigusa's clit without having to tease her own as much. The advantage she had from her moments taste of Chigusa's honey was being canceled out by the work she was doing to try and maintain some kind of offense with Chigusa on top and in control everywhere else. Still, she felt good enough on an 'even playing field'. But surely even a victory in this war of attrition wouldn't be the end of the fight. Probably just the beginning. She had a lot to prove to Chigusa and Mai knew the purple haired idol was just as fierce a competitor and probably even more bent not to loose to her junior.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Chigusa suddenly noticed in the middle of their kiss that Mai's sex had covered her clit. "Mm!" She moaned as Mai's sex began stroking her most sensitive part. She had gotten distracted and given Mai an advantage in the most important field! Chigusa quickly began trying to shift positions, moving around as much as she could on top of Mai to position her sex back where it was before, with their lower lips in a wet and messy kiss. Of course, while doing this her grip on Mai's legs loosened slightly...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:09 am

Mai moaned when Chigusa gasped but let a soft smile over take her. She knew she had managed to get the upper hand despite Chigusa having the clear advantage. And when she felt Chigusa's grip slip, she tried to wiggle out of the grapevine and lift her legs up. She wanted to get Chigusa's waist in a scissor hold and sap some more energy out of her. plus, if she did it right, their pussies would still be together. Mai's pussy lips now stretched from her position, right over Chigusa's clit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:41 pm

"Mm!" Chigusa moaned as Mai's legs slipped out of her hold and caught her around the waist in a scissor. This was especially bad since it pressed Mai's pussy even tighter into her clit. Chigusa wriggled around, aided by the slippery soap, trying to find a way out. Each movement though made her pussy rub sensually against Mai's, and sent tingles up her back. The tightness and hotness of the hold was getting to Chigusa now, making her feel hot all over.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:01 am

Mai struggled to maintain a grip on Chigusa with her powerful but soapy thighs. She wanted to ride her friend into an crushing orgasm first but to really do that, she would have to get out from under Chigusa. She tried to roll the idol onto her side form their current position so that she could push up and get Chigusa onto her back and use the leverage to hump Chigusa hard while the purple haired girl was still between her thighs. Mai had to admit, this affair turned steamy a little quicker than she expected, though she had expected it to happen eventually.

It was what she wanted really. In the ring, they were nearly equal now. CHigusa's experience giving her the edge but Mai believing her powerful legs being the equalizer between them. In the bedroom, however, Chigusa still had quite a bit of experience , especially with the lower half of the body. Mai had won a titfight they had earlier but it probably could have gone either way. If they had the match ten more times there's a good chance that Chigusa might have won half of the contests. She needed to win this now, for herself more than anything. Chigusa and Mai had always been rivals but things had really began to heat up lately. In a good way for Mai. Maybe if she was able to prove to herself that she was able to beat Chigusa, Chigusa might see more in her than just a friendly rivalry. But she left those thoughts for another day. Right now she was focused on crushing Chigusa's belly between her thighs while teasing her clit with her pussy lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Chigusa groaned a little when Mai's thighs squeezed down harder, making it difficult to breathe and weakening her even more. The suddenly Mai tugged off to the side, and Chigusa slid off of Mai's body onto her side, losing the advantageous position she had before. She struggled, pushing back as hard as she could to prevent from being put on her back, but against Mai's strong legs Chigusa didn't have much of a chance. She ended up on bottom, with Mai's legs still around her waist, her clit captured by Mai's pussy.

"Ah!" Chigusa moaned. This was starting to be a bit too much. Mai's hot body rubbed against hers in just the right way, her pussy leaking visibly now from all the arousal. Chigusa's arms wrapped around Mai's shoulders, hugging her close. She was going to lose at this rate.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Mai was thankful when she was able to reverse positions and get Chigusa onto her back. Things were really hot and heavy though as Chigusa hugged Mai. The mecha-neko could feel their breasts press together, her hard aching nipples feeling an electrical jolt of pleasure every time they contacted Chigusa's. Her mouth was open and sweat and soapy water ran down her face as she panted hard. She was getting hot too and even though she was in a superior position, her pussy was definitely moist as well.

Still, she pulled up her shapely ass and began to buck against Chigusa's clit and pussy, riding high on the girl as she clutched at Chigusa's shoulders. "Ch-chi channghhh..." She moaned out in a hot pant as she looked down to see the face of her rival and lover.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:41 am

Chigusa fought back as best as she could from her position, which was to say she barely fought back at all. Mai had her pretty well trapped, and there wasn't anything she could do to break free from her friend's strong grip. That and Mai was simply going wild, humping her pussy and driving Chigusa to the brink.

"Ahh!" Chigusa moaned, "M-Maiii! T-this is too much!" Her pants got steadily more high-pitched, she couldn't hold out much longer. "I-I'm gonna cum!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Hearing Chigusa's cries of pleasure and partial submission only made Mai hotter. "Nyaaaaangh!" She moaned in retort. "G-gooooohhhnngghd!" She mewled. "C-cum for me Chi-chan!" She panted the words out. "Cum hard! Unless... haaanngh... you nnnyyaaangh... want to .. hnngh.. submit!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Chigusa couldn't believe that Mai was actually forcing her to cum first. Held down beneath her, her entire body trapped and in increasingly hot contact with Mai's, Chigusa soon felt herself unable to hold on. "AHH!" she screamed as she came, a jet of her sex juices shooting out from in between her legs and pooling all over the floor. She had just cummed for Mai. Chigusa lay panting beneath Mai, worn out from just how hard she came.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum