by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Missed a Match Missing Someone...

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Missed a Match Missing Someone... - Page 4 Empty Re: Missed a Match Missing Someone...

Post by Tanosh Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:30 am

It felt good, having the upper hand over someone again. Being in control with someone who had feelings for her. It made so much just wash away in itself. The feeling made her... well not happy, but at least her judgment was no longer clouded by depression. Left wrist was caught by Jocelyn as she stammered in surprise, such a minimal, cute act of defiance could only elicit a smile from Yi.

The historian's attempt to cleanse her partner in a way she desired was stopped before the scrub hit flesh. For a fleeting moment, Yi pushed harder against Jocelyn to get the loofah against her first, but was foiled by hours of anger, bloody knuckles, and the simple fact that Jocelyn was just plain stronger than the former fisher. Eventually, her weapon of cleanliness was removed from her hand as Jocelyn's own hand was placed on her chest. The warmth and desire of closeness melted what little was left of Yi's defenses as her eyelids fell a little heavier. "But... I've been clean for so long... and... you just got here..." she tried to explain.

"And... you can't waste water. It goes to a sewage plant to get cleaned and returns to the water cycle. I only wasted how much the league spends on water..." she tried to explain, though she knew she wasted energy that wasn't the point! This wasn't even the point! She chided her minor distractions for a moment as Jocelyn angled to get the upper hand, wrestling fully out of the grip, to which Yi barely had anyways. Both of them were soaked and slick from the shower water, so Yi's grip never stood much of a chance anyways.

~I-I'm not fixated!~ she replied as Jocelyn procured more supplies for the pending soapy assault. ~I just don't want to make you miss something you had wanted...~

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Missed a Match Missing Someone... - Page 4 Empty Re: Missed a Match Missing Someone...

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Jocelyn's face softened at what Yi had said. It was rather cute, she had to admit. And even made her blush a little. But as Jocelyn was about to speak, she was interrupted by Yi's explanation. She clutched the loofa tighter in her hand. Why was Yi always so rigid about everything?! Jocelyn wasn't saying that the water was gone. She was just making a statement that the water could have been used for better purposes and wasn't even used to get Yi clean. It was just being poured over the girl. She'd furrowed her brow but as she was about to ignore it, maybe even shut Yi up with another kiss, she heard Yi's final words and growled, throwing the soap down to the ground and shoving her way past Yi before flinging the puff at her. Only able to concentrate enough to thankfully not have reversed the order of her actions.

"I don't want a fucking shower, Yi!" I want you!"

She practically screamed the words. She instantly turned her head. Her face was flushed. She gasped at her words. Even the normally blunt Jocelyn had been startled by her words. They were far too bold and inappropriate.She wearily turned her head, looking at Yi through one eye.

"I..." Jocelyn stuttered before clutching her fists tightly and then turned and glared at Yi. "I'm not going to beg. I'm not a slut." She spat. Pivoting on her heels, she pushed back into Yi, pressing her thigh between Yi's legs against and attempting to pin her shoulders back against the wall.

She would dig her nails hard into Yi's shoulders if she could get the pin and just stare at Yi for a long moment before faltering and slumping against Yi. "Why do you have to make everything about this or that? Sometimes... things just are. Sometimes... things don't go the way we expect or want them to no matter how much we try."

-I'm sorry. I ruined a perfectly good shower by being stubborn.-

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:08 pm

The sudden outburst from Jocelyn struck Yi in silence. Eyes widened a bit and her jaw slackened in surprise. The appearance of surprise on her face was short lived as it was replaced quickly with a smile, even as Jocelyn spun her to the wall. Maybe the repeated blow to the head knocked a screw loose or something but she didn't resist the pin, even as that thigh went to her sensitive loins. The heat of her desire was revealed as the top of Jocelyn's thigh would burn hot with the historian's passion for Jo's new spine.

~Don't beg,~ she said suddenly. ~It is beneath you, Lady Jiao. You aren't a slu-~ she winced as the nails dug into her shoulders and her knees weakened... if only to get her womanly folds closer to touching that thigh. Then Jocelyn slumped against Yi. The historian's hands reached up to touch Lu's hips, holding her close.

~I...~ she didn't have an answer as to why she always made things about other things. Taking a deep breath, she shifted the subject. A hand left Jocelyn's hip and twisted the knob for the shower to turn off. Her other hand ran its palm up from her stomach to her chin to get the girl to look her in the face.

~Let's go back to my place, and instead of begging like a slut, you can conquer like a champion.~ She leaned in to land a fleeting kiss on Jo's cheek, "I'll even let you use my spare towel to dry off," Jocelyn's was sopping wet on the ground.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:23 am

Jocelyn looked up as her chin was grabbed and she looked at Yi with a curious look. She always expected to be rebuked and when Yi leaned in and kissed her, Jocelyn reached her hand up and pressed it against Yi's cheek up to hold it. She turned her head and kissed Yi deeply before pulled away and looking over her face. -Let's... that's what I've wanted all along. Someplace warm. Someplace with you.-

Jocelyn then turned away and gathered her things, striding proudly out from the shower as though she had indeed conquered. Her face beamed and she slung her wet towel over the bench. It could dry over night. it wasn't a big deal if someone touched it. or took it. She tossed her effects into the locker and pulled out a small duffle bag. She slipped on her bra and panties after drying off, bringing the rest of her clothes in a duffle bag. It was all she needed to walk through the back area of the arena. She'd seen girls walk through naked as the day they were born without a care int he world and as long as Yi was the only casting glances at her most private areas, the rest was just skin. She'd shown it off in the ring. She took a glance around, hoping Yi was collecting her things as well. If she was, she'd blush and take a glance int he mirror and secretly reach in and spray a tiny bit of perfume on her neck. She hated to admit it but Jocelyn was still a lady and she still desired to be in her best form, even if the evenings events contained conquering love.

She'd then meet up with Yi, blushing from her decision to wear only her undergarments. She would shake it away and give a careful smile before suddenly wrinkling her brow. "I hope you just live here like I do.." She muttered. "Otherwise I'll have to get dressed." She then turned her head as she'd reach for Yi's hand. "And don't call me 'Lady Jiao'. That's ridiculous. Just... just call me Jocelyn..." She muttered before turning her head to blush.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:09 pm

She shifted as she put on her black underwear. It was simple, standard and besides being black unimpressive. No fancy frills, no needless ties, no special stitching, and it wasn't even particularly skimpy. She didn't wear a simple coverall into the ring just because she thought it was a neat fashion statement. Lu Yi was a girl of little flare or style. Those coveralls were lifted in zipped to her hips, where they were bound to stay. Her long black hair was moved to drape down her shoulders and cover her front. Her boots were tied together and slung over her right shoulder, a sock stuffed into both.

An eyebrow raised at the question. "I'm a few stories up, but in this building. You will be safe." They walked through the halls without contest. It was so late that to some it could be considered too early. Only the hollow sounds of their footsteps reverberating off of the walls accompanied them as they walked, blissfully free of the circus of girls that oft stalked and skipped through these halls. Finding the elevator she pressed the button to summon it, and it opened before she could turn to let her eyes land upon Jocelyn again.

She stepped inside and pressed the button for the fifth floor. It hummed to life and began taking them upwards. Magma reds shifted to look at the conqueror. "Thank you, Jocelyn, for everything."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:15 am

Jocelyn turned her head as they padded through the halls. "Tch. What does being safe have anything to do with it?" She said in an offended tone. "I just didn't want to have to leave the building in only my underwear." She admitted truthfully despite having a tone that seemed like she could be hiding more than that. Jocelyn stepped inside the elevator and looked over Yi. She didn't understand why she had to go and get partially dressed. Was she trying to make sure that Jocelyn looked like more of a slut if someone happened to walk by?Ugh. She had to push those kinds of thoughts away. She didn't know why she didn't trust Yi even that far but as she thought about it, she was snapped back to reality by Yi's words.

Jocelyn immediately turned her head to hide her blush. "W-why would you say that!?" She said in a flustered tone. "What the hell did I do?" Jocelyn turned back and gave Yi a wary look. "All I did was come in and be obnoxious.... I still don't really understand why.." She sighed and spun her index finger in a circle in front of her.

"You know..."

-This.-

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:17 am

"Safe from... putting on the rest of your clothes?" she stated, though the confusion in her voice might have suggested it was a question. The real question was why the sudden rebuke, what did she think she needed to be safe from? She acted like a warlord who couldn't figure out whether she wanted the territory or not. "And you're making me feel better" ~For that I thank you.~ She leaned in and kissed her little conqueror on the cheek just before the doors opened for the elevator.

Taking Jocelyn by the hand, she led the way down the well lit hallway. Some of the doors were decorated with fancy names or things that reminded the resident of where they came from. There was one door that was completely covered in pictures of bands and albums stemming from the mid to late nineties in America. Yi had come to learn this music era was called 'grunge' and was named as such because of the general lack of cleanliness of its followers.

The next door was blank, without name or number. Yi slipped her fingers into her coverall pockets to pull out her key. Pushing it into the lock then giving it a twist she opened her door and led Jocelyn in. Her apartment was immaculate and apparently under furnished. A small bed sat on the ground in the corner under her only window. The living space and sleeping area was one in the same, and to the side was a small half kitchen. A small refrigerator, stove top, and a sink made up the kitchen. The bed was simply made and only a twin. The two of them sleeping on it... might prove a challenge.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Jocelyn shook her head and let Yi's words go with a soft sigh. She didn't particularly want to argue about that and she knew she was just being obstinate when Yi was trying to be helpful. Thankfully Yi was already speaking of different things. But they were things that made Jocelyn blush. "Well..." She said, wrinkling her brow at Yi as though she was going to scold her lover. She then sighed again and gave a very feint smile. "You're welcome." She moved closer to Yi just in time to receive Yi's kiss and blushed before she could return he favor.

She didn't look down the halls at the different rooms. She lived nearby, one of the similar kinds of rooms that Yi did, a few floors down. Her door wasn't particularly dressed up. It said her name so those who needed to find her could and under it it had a little sign that said "Enter and Die!" So everyone knew that no one needed her.

Jocelyn walked into Yi's apartment and looked around. Her lips curled into a grin. "Really?" She said. "This is what I'd expect! I was hoping maybe I'd find the place trashed.' She turned her head and pressed her chest against Yi's back, kicking the door closed with the back of her foot while wrapping her arms around Yi, grabbing her breasts and pushing them upwards with her hands to get the full bounty of them in her paws.

She leaned in and kissed Yi's neck up and down. "You're so predictable..." She muttered. "I was hoping for a little bit of a surprise." She said as she kneaded Yi's breasts feeling a surge of heat and adrenaline run through her body as she pressed against Yi. She blushed and turned her head for just a moment, trying to muster up an appropriately confident voice.

-M-my little adviser-

She almost succeeded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 pm

"Maybe I could commandeer Cor-" her words were cut short by the sudden grasp. A sharp inhalation accompanied this as she held herself on baited breath. Had this all been a ruse? Her posture was already straight before the grasp, but now she actually leaned backwards from the lift applied to her chest. This let the back of her head rest almost peacefully on Jocelyn's shoulder, placing her left ear just under Jo's right. The warmth of the crusader's chest pressed against her bare shoulder blades set her heart a pounding even while her mind set to trying to determine whether Jo's intentions were playful or deceitful.

Being called predictable was almost insulting, but Jo might not know that. The massaging set her breasts aflame with desire, which is a kindness... unless the woman was going for Hentai humiliation. Her mind argued back and forth with itself, leaving her body orderless, allowing little hardened peaks began to form at the top of those mounds... just above Jocelyn's index finger. A soft moan of delight escaped her lips, which brought her minds away from their divergent thought and back to the situation at hand.

Adviser? Hands slowly worked their way up Jo's sides and finally came together by intertwining with the woman's hair. A lovely perfume was discovered that had not been there before, Jocelyn must have put it on in the locker room when they were separated. The thought of Jo's girly side mixing with the conqueror was one she would store to consider later...

Turning her head slightly so that her lips were beside Jo's right ear, she asked gently, ~I've been caught, what is to happen to me?~

Last edited by 677 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:41 am

Jocelyn's eyes fell as the breath rolled over her ear and sent a tingle of pleasure through her body. Jocelyn's fingers curled around the edge of Yi's bra and she smiled. -Well...- She said as she pulled the bra down from either side and began to turn it to expose the clasp while one hand remained on her left breast, taking the hardening nipple and pinching it so that it continued to stiffen. Her index finger pushed it from side to side as her other hand undid the clasp and let the bra fall. -There's certainly no need for this heavy armor- She said as she pulled her right hand further down Yi's body until she came to the zipper and began to pull it down so Yi's jumpsuit would fall to the ground and leave her only in her panties.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next