by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Missed a Match Missing Someone...

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Missed a Match Missing Someone... - Page 3 Empty Re: Missed a Match Missing Someone...

Post by Tanosh Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:33 am

She shivered as their chests barely contacted, it felt like there was an energy transferred between them. Something she couldn't explain but it flowed from her chest to her shoulders and down her spine where it was met with another charge coming from her loins, all caused by the knee that now rested underneath her womanhood. She could only shiver at the touch, her body being overcome by the warmth of their closeness, or perhaps staying this long in the hot showers had finally addled her brain.

All she wanted was for Jocelyn's tongue to remain on its offensive. She played her own tongue through defensive maneuvers to stave off and counteract Jocelyn's assault... but then Yi took her own initiative, launching a counter assault and pushing her own tongue past the mutt's own tongue. She wasn't about to force Jocelyn out, but she wouldn't just be a nonparticipant either. Her left hand had finally reached Jocelyn's hip, grasping a bit lower to find the girl's own left cheek to pull her up and closer. There was a slickness between Yi and the brigand's knee... a slickness the Chinese fullblood would blame on the shower water. Her right hand had found the back of Jo's neck, angling her to allow her counter assault to continue.

Then came the pain mingling with the overwhelming pleasurable sensation. The shift made her break the kiss, or at least caused her to lose the hold she had on Jocelyn. The raking continued her shift from pleasure to misery as she felt a bit weak in the knees before she was once again pressed to the wall. The words barely registered in her mind. "You think everything that comes out of my mouth is in spite. What do you expect me to say?! I planned for every ploy up until today to shatter so that I could justify sitting in a shower for... what time is it?" she paused for a moment to try and determine the passage of time from a windowless room, "Let's say six hours. I like to plan around sixes." her side note did not last long, "SIX HOURS just so that you could find me here?" She pushed with sudden force that even she wasn't aware she was capable of.

"Yes, I did all that so YOU could fuck with me while I was in a vulnerable state!" if she could get Jocelyn to back off a few steps, she would continue to shove, the anger fueling the historian into acting directly. "Is that what you want to hear? How are you going to twist my words? Why do I even TALK to you? I'll just move my mouth and you can fill in what you like, it'll be just as effective!" Her mouth continued to jaw and gab though no words came out as both hands reached out to push Jocelyn back, this might be the last shove to get her against the wall... if everything was going as Yi was acting. "Heaven forbid a moment of weakness, a single moment of humanity!" she snarled, not aware that her sailor voice was reemerging. It was loud and distinct, articulate because the shouting of information over weather and wave was vital on a boat.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Missed a Match Missing Someone... - Page 3 Empty Re: Missed a Match Missing Someone...

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Jocelyn's mouth was open, letting soft pants escape as she galred at I, waiting her answer. She warily listened to Yi's initial explanation. Of course she bought it. She didn't really believe that Yi had some master plan to get Jocelyn in this position. She even almost smiled at Yi's aside, finding it cute that she wouuld even spend a few extra seconds thinking about what didn't really matter. But the Chistralian was not expecting to be shoved so forcefully and her eyes widened as Yi's palms slammed into her. She was too concerned about falling to try and fight back and by the time she was collected again Yi was already continuing her monologue.

Really, Jocelyn was surprised at Yi's sudden flood of emotion. She was acting more like the fiesty mutt would and Jocelyn had become reserved, her face flushed as she avoided eyecontact, stumbling backwards from the constant pushing. It wasn't until she felt the cold wall against her back and she bristled at the feeling that she snapped out of it. She saw Yi's mockery and curled her hand into a fist and slung herhand forward to lay a hard slap across Yi's face. "F-Fuck you!" She said, her tone wavering.

She blushed and turned her head. "Just... Just shut up, ok?" Her tone was quiet, almost apologetic. "I didn't even know you were here either... I wasn't even going to get into it with you but... But..." She sighed and looked up at Yi. She then clenched her teeth. Owhatever! Then tell me... Why didn't you fight back when I kissed you!?" Her cheeks reddened deeply. "How could you say YOURE the one being fuvcked with, Huh?!" Jocelyn then would try and shove Yi back so she could step forward.

"Don't fuck with me Yi! It's obvious you don't have feelings for me! You had plenty of other chances and you..." Jocelyn turned her head again, blushing. "I'm sorry..." She said sunddenly. "I know I'm pretty difficult to deal with... How COULD you like someone like me?" She looked back at Yi and glared at her. "Answer me!? What were you doing!? With everything you've been through how could you do that and not have been to get back at me for making things worse?"

Jocelyn's clenched fists shook. "I didn't care what happened. I was glad!" She spat the words. "I was happy to see you suffer! It was only fair after having to suffer constant humiliation at your hands!" Jocelyn was panting heavily now. "But... But that's because my heart was pounding from the first time I layed eyes on you.... " She said with a deep blush.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:57 am

The slap across her face snapped her immediately from her rantings. It twisted her ninety degrees and for a moment she simply stared at nothing in particular... her hand raising to touch her cheek where a stinging sensation was slowly becoming red from pain and not bashful embarrassment. The hand struck so hard that the hand print was almost immediately visible. She didn't say anything after being shouted to silence. She listened.

When inquiry came, she turned back to look at Jocelyn, only to be shoved suddenly. She slipped before she could straighten her posture and fell back upon her tailbone. The pain shot up through her hips from the flop, and she tried her best to stifle the yelp so that Jocelyn could continue her own monologue. She opened her mouth to start a response, but stopped as Jocelyn finally admitted two things Yi certainly didn't expect. First, Jocelyn had wanted to see Yi suffer, which hurt to hear, though she had suspected it. Second, Jocelyn had felt some level of desire for her body. "I..."

What exactly does one say to that? Jocelyn's own admission was that she wanted to see Yi in pain and yet she wanted Yi's body. Her own feelings were complex at this point. She desperately wanted something to go right in her world, but she couldn't at this juncture know whether or not her feelings toward Jocelyn were caused by a want for things to go right or for something with Yi. "I honestly had nothing planned..." she looked down, away from Jocelyn. "I don't know about my feelings towards you."

She snapped her head back to look at Jocelyn, "I don't mean I don't like you, please don't think that... I just don't want to mislead you in that fashion... you don't deserves that." Her left hand moved to her right bicep... "I should just let you have your shower in peace..."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:12 am

Jocelyn was not expecting Yi to fall down when she was shoved. Her eyes widened as the woman hit the ground and she winced for her. This was not going well at all. Now, instead of feelign angry, she felt remorseful. She wasn't even sure what to do. She wasn't mad at Yi. How could she be? She didn't know much of anything anymore. She looked down at Yui as she said the words and then blushed. She stepped forward and offered out a hand.

"I'm sorry." She said again. "I didn't mean to knock you over... I just ... I don't know either..."

She brought her hand up and touched her neck. Her hair was wet now, more of a mop than it really was. And her tattooed body was entirely exposed to Yi. She was so rebellious. She knew it. She'd cut off her nose to spite her face. That was for sure.

"The thoughts made her blood boil once more and she looked at Yi., clenching her fists. "Don't be stupid! Like we can just part ways now. "We'll settle things here, once and for all. We're alone... we're... " She turned her head. "Vulnerable..." She snapped her head back quickly. "I'm not going through something like this again, do you understand!?" She wasn't speaking angrily just loudly. With determination. "No matter if one or both of us has to be drug out of here. For better or worse i... I want to know what my true feelings are!" She blurted out.

"Of course... Of course I don't want to see you suffer That's just... how I am. I can't stand it when I feel like people think they are better than me. So... I relish what i think is comeuppance." She would bend down now, Only helping Yi to her knees if she took the hand. "You were... or are... I don't even know anymore... everything I wish I was. I couldn't ignore it. I TRIED to ignore it. But then we had that damn match! I was humiliated... I couldn't forgive you. But then at the hospital. I ... I was so glad to see you there. But I couldn't say it. I had to drive you away. Then ... when I found out you had found someone else. I was so angry! Not at you, at myself. It could have been me if I wasn't such a damn bitch! But even knowing the reasons, I only hated YOU more. I could never put that kind of blame on myself."

She eyed Yi, looking at her, searching her eyes before lowering her head. "That's it. Now you know that the inside is just as weak as the outside is."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:28 pm

When the hand was offered, she reached up with her left to take it. Magma reds did their best to not be obvious in looking over the full exposure of the Chistralian's body. Perhaps Jocelyn hated it, but Yi could only feel the tingling flush of attraction run across her flesh as she stood, listening to every admission of guilt Jocelyn had apparently ever felt in the summation of knowing of Yi's existence.

With the help of Jocelyn, she stood back up, close to the girl. They stood there in the center of the shower, and Yi for a moment considered their rather extreme differences. They were like black and white, despite they shared the common Chinese features shared between them. Jocelyn with her intricately inked tattoos contrasted to Yi's perfect porcelain flesh. Jocelyn's short black hair that was teased and spiked usually (though it was now matted and mopped to her head thanks to the water) and Yi's hair that actually touched her knees and was perfectly taken care of and kept clean and straight. Beautiful brown eyes to almost mutant magma red. Studded ears to those not pierced.

Their choices had been very different growing up, and their lives had likely been marked with different influences... and yet one way or another they had been brought together. Here. This very night. Nude. There were many words that came to the historian's mind but none of them were appropriate... so she decided to speak with action rather than words. She couldn't convey how she felt, but to throw her arms around Jocelyn and pull her into an embrace and press her lips to Jo's.

Fuck strategy. Fuck planning.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:04 am

Jocelyn carefully watched Yi as she waited for a reply, expecting to be rebuked in some humiliating fashion or prepared to defend her words if necessary. So when Yi lunged, Jocelyn stiffened and clenched her fists. But when she felt that the contact was affectionate, that she was being hugged not assaulted, her mind relaxed, feeling Yi's warm lips against her own and her hot body. She shivered with delight as her hands came up and gripped the side of Yi's arms and held tightly onto them. Now their bodies were fully pressed together, their breasts kissing, the heat of their sexes mingling as their mounds pressed together, just inches away from their own kiss as well.

Jocelyn's eyes fluttered for a moment and she opened them briefly just to get a glimpse at the woman who was kissing her. Even wet and distraught she was beautiful. Her eyes closed finally and she opened her mouth, tilting her head to invite Yi's tongue into her mouth, guiding it in as she let her own tongue touch Yi's and slowly back away. Her hands then strayed as she slid them under Yi's arms and pressed them against the small of Yi's back cementing the two together as passion burned between them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:09 am

Finally, she broke the kiss, breathless from their closeness. Ms. Yi was certainly not straight, the flush of good feelings shattered any thoughts she had still clung to that she might be. She did not release Jocelyn from her embrace, rather looked over her body, relishing the beauty she held in her arms. The beauty that was willingly in her arms. A smile pulled at her lips as contentedness with her position in life... for the first time since she had come to Friction.

Leaning back in, her cheek slid up against Jocelyn's cheek, sharing the warmth like so much of their body already was. Her pointed chin rested upon Jocelyn's shoulder as her eyes closed again. ~Blame me all you want. I will gladly take it if you let me have you,~ she spoke in Mandarin.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Jocelyn panted a hot and heavy breath as she felt Yi breaking the kiss. The edge of her fingernails curled against Yi's back, wanting to pull her back in but resisting none the yet. Cautious almost, as if expecting Yi to rebuke her. Why else would she break that heavenly kiss? But then she found Yi looking at her body. Though they were pressed close, Yi would be able to see Jocelyn's bust and her entire backside if she was looking. The Chistralian's face turned a slight crimson hue. She nervously tilted her head downward, admiring Yi's own beauty.

Jocelyn's eyes were slightly narrowed as she was gazed upon. Not out of hostility but caution. She wondered if Yi approved or disapproved. Of course she knew that she was not repulsive but minor details could certainly sway Yi's thoughts one way or another. But that was partially flushed away when she felt Yi's cheek on her own. It was warm and comforting. Jocelyn returned the affection by pressing against Yi's cheek as well.

But she was caught off guard by Yi's next words. Her eyes widened. -H-Have!?- She repeated in Chinese. Her fingers pressed hard into Yi's back but not in a way to cause distress. -I never blamed you... For anything... I just couldn't let you see that.- She replied. Jocelyn turned her head so that her lips were pressed against Yi's ear as she kissed at the lobe. -Let's go somewhere a little warmer- She said hoping Yi would understand that a bed was where she wanted to go. Not because this scene wasn't what she wanted but because she wanted to be able to spend time with Yi. Eventually dawn would break if they stayed long enough and if these two made it in this late there was always a possibility that this moment could be ruined the same way Jocelyn had foiled Yi's plans for an evening of self loathing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:13 am

She kissed Jocelyn upon the cheek again as the woman tried to explain away what Yi had clearly not meant. As long as Jocelyn knew Yi's intentions were not what Jo thought they were, then Yi could put up with anything Jo could dish. The suggestion of retreat was considered immediately to be a good idea, something that Yi immediately wanted. The historian would not immediately jump at the suggestion. The night replayed itself in her head as she considered why it wasn't a good idea. ~Yes, but... you came here for a shower,~ she pushed her body against Jocelyn's, moving the girl towards the wall where her personal cleaning supplies were. Yi wanted desperately to leave this place and its memories and the thoughts she had worked through here, but the Chistralian had come to this place with something else in mind and Yi wouldn't let her own desires or Jocelyn's lusts to void the Chistralians possibly well thought out plans.

If she could get the Christralian in position, she would tend to the cleaning equipment the Chistralian had brought with her... whether it was a simple bar of soap, or a loofa and a bottle of body wash. To make sure Jocelyn didn't escape, her left arm would never unwrap from the woman's back. ~If I help, we will be done twice as quick and you will be freshly clean.~ That fresh clean feeling was something Yi relished and she figured Jocelyn would also.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:41 am

Jocelyn's first thought at Yi's initial words were that of rebuke. "W-What are you saying!?" She said narrowing her eyes at Yi as she grabbed the girl's wrist. "W-who cares about that now?" She said as she turned her head and flushed a little. She was going to continue before Yi stopped her by pressing their bodies together. Jocelyn's mouth opened and she sucked in a gasp. Her body felt itself being pushed back and she resisted, out of habit, but not enough to keep Yi from nearly pinning her against the wall. But the whole time she held onto Yi's wrist. Her own way of staying in control of the situation.

She gritted her teeth as Yi reached for the loofa and body wash. She felt helpless, trapped in a situation she both didn't want to be in and wanted nothing more than to be in as long as possible. She felt so claustrophobic with Yi against her. She wanted freedom to move and do as she pleased and not to be restricted. But she couldn't push away. She didn't want Yi to think that the idea of getting a scrub down from the beautiful woman was anything but wonderful. But the situation didn't make sense. Jocelyn already gave in and offered the bedroom. It was like Yi was keeping them here in this place for a reason. A reason Jocelyn couldn't understand.

Jocelyn took control of Yi's hand when she brought it closer, before just merely holding onto it. "Tch... don't be ridiculous." She said. "If anyone needs to be scrubbed down it's you. You've been in the shower for how long? What a waste of water..." She put her free hand on Yi's chest so her palm was just above Yi's breast. "Let me... " She said in a tone that was mildly commanding.

Jocelyn would try and wrestle free of Yi but just her grip and not her position. If she could get her arm away, she would go for the other supplies. If she got hose, she would look at Yi, her cheeks still flushed as she retorted in Chinese -I don't understand you. You need this... you deserve this more than me. Let me take care of you for now, since I interrupted and all. Why are you so fixated with staying here anyway?-

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next