by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fashionably Late, Margaret's Arrival

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fashionably Late, Margaret's Arrival - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashionably Late, Margaret's Arrival

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:49 am

Margaret smiled at the weakened maid's pitiful stare. "Oh please. I hardly said anything that was not true, or that she was not thinking herself. If I really wanted to break her self-esteem or what-have-you, I would have actually tried."

Margaret continued to tease the maid, taking deep, steady breaths, as Violate ground against her and caressed her. "Mmm... we may have to make an appointment for that, Gardener." She would reach back and touch Violate's cheek softly.

Ever so gently, Margaret would continue to tease the maid, pressing on her slit and threatening to penetrate but never actually doing so. She briefly stopped when Violate started her work smothering the girl, letting Morrigan enjoy the extent of Violate's torment.

"Well," she replied after a moment's thought, "I do think that pulling talent from the AFW is positively inspired. You definitely get fit specimens who are no stranger to being abused for the delight of others." She arched her head to the side, "Still, pathetic, clingy runts are the same no matter their profession or athleticism." Margaret ran an idle finger through a lock of her hair, "And the more bodies on the payroll here, the more idiot loose ends running about when there is a crisis... Worse, I hear that bitch Hilde somehow got herself a fucktoy in this newest batch." Margaret brought her nails up and down Morrigan's crotch, threatening to scratch, "Still, I love a challenge. I just love bitching about a challenge almost as equally," she winked at Violate.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fashionably Late, Margaret's Arrival - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashionably Late, Margaret's Arrival

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Violate listened with a careful smirk on her face. "I guess you're right. I just wish she'd bring in some heartier specimens. All the fun ones she keeps for herself." She said with a sigh. "Her breath's starting to get less frantic. Maybe I should give her some air before she falls unconscious. But I have to admit, the hot breaths and the wiggling from the struggle do make me a little wet, fufuf." She lifted herself up enough to let Morrigan hack and sputter before sitting back down, this time leaving space for the girl to breath.

"But Ms Lawyer, I say that we're the fools if we wait for Lukretia to bring home the bacon. This little slut probably won't even be fun to tease anymore after today." Morrigan instinctively let out a hot sigh of relief at the words, thinking she only had to endure today to make it through these two tormentors. But now that she had her oxygen back, despite heavy panting, she felt the threatening nails of Margaret on her pussy. Her blush was deep as she felt the shame of getting wet over the humiliation but neither announced it nor indicated she wanted more. She knew if they found out, they would exploit it but if she tried to actively hide it, they would definitely find out. These two were professionals, maybe even more so than Lukretia. The German dome knew what she wanted and was captivating. She could reduce a girl to putty with a mere look or a touch but these two had something all together in mind. It seemed as though they were bent on leaving scars, whether physically, emotionally or both she did not know.

"Maybe we should join this little league and pluck the best fruit fresh from the vine? Even Lukretia couldn't possibly snatch them ALL away and there seems to be plenty who would be quite enjoyable to torment. We could even form a little team if you really wanted." Violate flipped her gloved hand in response to her words indicating that it was merely a suggestion. "But whatever you choose, I'm intent on enjoying myself here while the party lasts, fufufufu."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:39 am

Margaret playfully rolled her eyes at Violate's volunteering of what would in normal company be more information than necessary, "Of course it does."

The lawyer twirled a loose lock of her hair, considering Violate's proposal, "Well, I suppose that does sound entertaining." With a start, she would thrust her fingers into Morrigan violently, as deep as she could manage, and then retreat just as suddenly, but maintaining her attention on Violate otherwise, "There is little more divine than getting paid for the things you love to do, right?"

She raised an eyebrow, "Though... I should hardly think we will be done with this one. A proper... mm... reorientation of her priorities would take months of effort... and then certain other new hires here... Always busy here, aren't we?" She clicked her tongue, thrusting once more into Morrigan and pulling out, planting a soft kiss on her newly damp fingers. "I do think we make a wonderful team, Gardener."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:11 am

Morrigan screamed as Maggie pierced her. "Ngyaaaaaahhhh!" She cried as her pussy shamefully tried to lube itself to make the suffering as easy as possible. But all this torment was bringing her to the edge. She's be cumming soon even if they didn't do too much more. Morrigan was panting hard, sweating as she brathed against the fabric of Violate's pants. Violate looked down and began to slide the gun along Morrigan's neck.

"Keep breathing like that and you'll have to stay for dinner, fufu." She then sighed and stood up, pushing her heel into Morrigan's face and pushed it around. "Maybe we should just fuck her until she bleeds, eh Lawyer?" Violate then grinned. "Wouldnt stop Lukretia from doing even worse. Might encourage her."

Violate then sighed. "Well, that might be boring but... I'm sure you don't want that do you? What would you do for the two of us to just walk away?"

Morrigan turned her head and lowered her eyes in shame. Violate then grinned. "So then you like all this? Is that what your silence says, fufu?"

"No! No!" Morrigan said as her eyes widened. "I'll do anything! Yes! I'm a dirty slut! I love being shamed but I my body ant handle being fucked raw by you then fucked again by Lukretia..."

Violate grinned. "Fufufu. Goood little slut." She said. "Well Ms. Lawyer, she said anything. How's the imagination on a stiff like you?" She then shrugged. "I'll tell you what. When Lukretia gets home, I want you to tell her her that she's a worthless skank who would still be a gutterslut if she hadn't sucked half the dicks in Germany." Her eyes cruelly watched Morrigan's face as it twisted into horror at each new word that Violate said.

Violate then looked at Maggie and smirked. "Taking bets on this one Ms. Lawyer. She doesn't have what it takes." He then looked at Morrigan. "But if you did it, I guarantee you that you would know exactly why we're on the top and you're on the bottom, fufufu."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:18 am

Margaret's eyes widened imperceptibly at Violate's challenge to Morrigan. She scoffed, "That's hardly a bet. This one would piss herself again just at the thought of saying such a thing."

She slammed her fingers into Morrigan once more, hoping to elicit a full scream from the maid. "Ah, she likes that! Listen to her!" She shook her head, clicking her tongue. "Hardly any capacity left in here to do anything but scream, beg, and apologize." She slapped a back hand against Morrigan's stomach sharply, "And then occasionally pretend she actually is worth something. Worthless."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:28 pm

It was hard to tell if the sound that came out of Morrigan was because Maggie just pierced her hard once more or because the thought of what Violate was saying was too much for her. But it was most likely a combination of both considering the muttered sobbing that preceded it.

"N-n-nghynyaaaaphhrghghgh!"

About halfway through, Violate slid her heel over Morrigan's mouth and shoved her heel downward. She looked at Margaret and winked. "Sorry but I'm going to have to take her away from you for a second. I'll let you have it back if you want it though. She took her foot off Morrigan and looked down griunning. "Get up., you might actually be useful yet." Violate then strolled over to the middle of the foyer, chuckling to herself before turning back around. "On your knees. That should be easy enough to accomplish, right? A slut like you is quite used tot hat position I'm sure."

Morrigan hesitated, looking at Margaret for approval before slowly easing her self out from the Lawyer's grip. She took a few seconds, leaning back and panting as she felt her womanhood liberated. She then turned around and got onto her hands and knees, looking at Violate, expectantly. The Portuguese woman then sighed. "Making her bark, that would be far too cliche, right?" She asked and then grinned. "Oh well, come over here now." She said snapping her fingers and pointing in front of her. Morrigan did not hesitate and crawled over to Violate who waited for Morrigan to get close to her. She then grinned and laughed before stepping over the girl like an obstruction. "Fufuf." She mused before sitting down on the girl's back.

Morrigan's arms wobbled and her face looked strained but Violate turned her head and whispered tot he girl cruelly, "If I fall, I'll shoot off one of your fingers. They won't be able to sew it back off if I blow it to pieces you know." Morrigan's eyes widened and she seemed to have a renewed steadiness to her. Violate looked at Maggie and spread her legs. "She's not completely uncomfortable." She then ran the gun down her body, along the left side, sliding it along her breast sensually. "Come have a seat on my lap, Ms. Lawyer. We can cuddle." She then grinned as she lifted the gun up and blew over the tip like it was smoking. "Fufufu."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:33 am

Margaret's lips curled in a smile at Morrigan's screams. "Mhmhmmmm..." Margaret chuckled through closed lips.

As Morrigan was order to stand up, Margaret curled her fingers up a bit inside Morrigan and gave the maid a look as if to tell her 'Go right ahead. Extricate yourself.'

To Violate's invitation, Morrigan stood up and smiled, "Oh, it would be my pleasure, Gardener." She crossed the room slowly, dragging it out just long enough to allow Morrigan to get a healthy sense of dread, before setting down on Violate's lap, crossing her legs gently. She leaned on Violate's shoulder and wrapped her arm around Violate's shoulders, embracing her. "Mhmmmm." With her other hand, Margaret gave a firm thwack to Morrigan's behind, "Straighten up and hold your betters with a bit more vigor, dear."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Morrigan could still feel the nails digging into her pussy even after she was removed from them. Her hands struggled to support the weight of Violate but her did her best. even trying not to wobble. However much her arms burned, it was nothing compared to what these jackals would do if she was to fall. She panted softly and sweat dripped off her boody as she felt the footsteps of Margaret and then the added weight of the girl. Her elbows dipped but when she felt Maggie's hand on her butt, she opushed up with a grunt.

"Hah... Hah... Hahh... F-f-f-orgive me, mistresss...." She barely managed as she locked her elbows in place, her face straining from being over worked.

Violate cooed as Maggie sat upon her. she nuzzled the lawyer's neck affectionately, planting kisses along it before nudging at the woman's face to try and get their lips together. She wanted to know what a real kiss from Margaret would be like and invaded the woman's mouth once their lips were together, not wasting any more time with formalities. She's try and slide her tongue deep into the lawyer's mouth, a new contest beginning to see if she could make her tongue submit at least. Every opportunity between alpha bitches was to see who could get a slight edge over the other in any way, Violate knew it, she knew Margaret knew it. They only worked together when it came to their own interests and now for a moment they could get back to the never ending battle for supremacy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3