by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Too soon or too late?

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Too soon or too late? Empty Too soon or too late?

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Adrian Kytes had a lot on her mind, she had several different training routines she was technically skiving to be here, a crazy Maid wanting to kill her, an upcoming match with Kelly Conway and probably most importantly: An Elimination Chamber match to look forward to.

But none of them really seemed to matter as she paced around her apartment building's elevator, phone in hand before punching in another random code. "FUCK!" the cosplayer shouted as she got yet another access denied message across the tiny LCD screen in about 4 different languages. She needed to see Cecilia now dammit! She couldn't get through to her on her phone, she'd sent about 100 texts and none of them seemed to register, why was everything going wrong?

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Too soon or too late? Empty Re: Too soon or too late?

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Cecilia would shake her head a little as she stood in the hallway of her apartment, wearing a a black tube top, with a pair of tight fitting jeans. More so she had her hair tied up into a pony tail that hung nicely behind her, flowing like a real tail behind her as she walked. She wore a pair of black leather boots and was ready to go out and have some fun. She pressed the button for the elevator and made it come up to her, but at the moment when the doors opened, Cecilia's smile would turn sour and she would look on at Adrian who stood in the elevator.

" What do you want ? " Cecilia said as she would place her hands on her hips as she looked on at Adrian, she was still slightly pissed at the girl, since she had hit Cecilia with out much provocation over the head with a microphone, though it wasn't the most physically painful attack she had taken, it was the fact that Adrian had done that to her that stung the most.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Adrian was just about ready to drop down into a corner, defeated, when the whole thing started to shake. "Please be penthouse, please be penthouse, please don't be some creepy guy that I don't want to know exists." She whispered to herself as the elevator moved up and up and sooner rather than later she was face to face with the person she most wanted to talk to and least wanted to.

Quickly dropping her head so she'd stare intently at the floor, her confidence fled and all she could choke out was a "h-hey Cec..." as the cosplayer didn't dare to make eye contact with her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Cecilia looked on as she saw Adrian, shying away and hiding her gaze as she seemed to be doing, Cecilia simply stood there an eyes Adrian for a little while, all up to the point when Adrian said hey. With that Cecilia would glare a bit down on Adrian as she would then look on and say, " What do you want ? Is there anything ? Or can I leave now?" Cecilia asked as she would move a step closer as if she was about to move into the elevator. But she wasn't yet, she would wait and see what Adrian was on about.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Adrian flinched back from Cecilia's glare, almost stumbling back and falling on her ass just from how scary Cecilia was to her. Part of the cosplayer just wanted to squeak out a no and let the Hardcore Queen go to wherever she wanted to, but she had to stay. "Actually... there was something I wanted to say to you..." she said softly, trying to build up the confidence to hold whatever emotions bursting at the seams in. "What I... what I wanted to say was... I mean is..." she began before all pretense of doing this civilly dropped.

She flung herself forward, arms lightly wrapping around the Swede as Adrian's face buried itself into her breasts while the floodgates opened. She cried and cried "I'm... I'm...I'm sorry!!!" she wailed, her legs starting to give way as she let it all out.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Cecilia looked on with a bit of a cold glare at Adrian as she spoke, she didn't care much at this point, it wasn't something that she wanted to deal with and it might just have been better if the words that came out of Adrian's mouth were no instead of all the talk she was doing now, though Cecilia stood there with now half shut eyes as she was simply getting bored and annoyed at the moment, she didn't want to listen to the girl and she didn't want to have her here.

Though Cecilia was caught by surprise as Adrian jumped forward, tackling Cecilia back down on the ground, she landed hard on her butt as Adrian's face buried within her chest. Cecilia would look on as she felt Adrian's tears flow down her chest. " Wha? ...kh..." Cecilia let out as she would have her arms spread out, not wanting to hug Adrian at the moment or do anything of the like.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Adrian could probably guess that Cecilia wasn't in a mood to hug her or be anywhere near the cosplayer, and that it'd probably be better if she backed off now. "I'm sorry I hit you! I'm sorry I hurt you! I'm sorry I'm a horrible horrible person that you should hate! I'm sorry for not taking in your lessons like I should have! I'm sorry for being a pathetic bitch who doesn't deserve to be your friend! I'm sorry!" she just wailed on, but she did mean it. Every word of it.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Cecilia looked on at Adrian as she wailed on and on and kept doing what she did, something that only caused Cecilia wanting to push her off, which she soon started to do as she would push Adrian off her and would then shake her head a bit. " You really think this is going to work ? You hit me over the head ? There were three other girl's in there you could have hit. But still you hit me ! " Cecilia said as she would move up to her feet and look around, seeing as her Tube top was now completely soaked.

Cecilia would have to start walking towards her room, when she was there she would slip out of her tube top and then throw it off, before she would then move and grab a hold of a black tube top, that she would attempt and pull on over her chest, and give herself a new outfit with her new top on now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Adrian just looked up at Cecilia, stunned that her outburst hadn't had any effect on her except making her top all wet. She didn't even move as the Hardocre Queen just walked off to change. Eventually, something just twigged within her, and she gave out, slumping face down on the floor. "Useless...horrible...should just die..." she mumbled to herself, the last of her tears running down onto the carpet.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:30 am

Cecilia would grab a hold of something before she would walk out and then walk up to Adrian, who she saw was all sad, Cecilia couldn't help but feel bad for the girl and would soon walk up to Adrian and hit her over the head with a wooden spoon, quite hard as well, aiming to do some pretty good damage on Adrian. After which would pat Adrian's shoulder and look down on the girl, " Now we are almost even." Cecilia said as she would then walk off towards the kitchen and place the spoon down on the counter of the kitchen.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next