Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Una Notte Italiana

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Una Notte Italiana Empty Una Notte Italiana

Post by Jaystar Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:08 am

Continued from here

For the second time during her short history in AFW, Giulia La Rocca was having difficulty with opening her apartment door. But she wasn't complaining about it. In fact, on both occasions, the reason for the difficulties had been the same. Namely, a defeated wrestler she had gotten as her prisoner being carried on her shoulders.

On the first occasion, it had been the famous Thai martial artist Prayuth Sakda. Giulia had put him in his place in the ring, and in her apartment, and had ended up spending quite an enjoyable night with him. This time it was Nico Marelli, a rather small and weak fellow Italian who had been ill-fated enough to face Giulia in the Tension ring, and whose fate had been sealed the second the match had begun. But still, there was potential for quite an enjoyable night ahead with him, too...

Finally the Italian girl managed to get in, proceeding to lay Nico down face up on her bed. Visiting her kitchen briefly to drink a glass of water in between, the Italian kept her full wrestling attire on as she got up to the bed as well. She positioned herself astride Nico's chest exactly in the same way that she had been before sitting on his face and sending the boy into dreamland, and slapped him in the face to wake him up. And if he didn't, she'd just slap him again and again until he would...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Una Notte Italiana Empty Re: Una Notte Italiana

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:34 pm

Nico had been floating into an uncomfortable slumber for a while now. The Italian boy had partly come back to his senses a couple of times while Giulia was carrying him to her place, but it had been just for short moments: draped over her shoulder like the toy that he was now, Nico had been treated to the seductive sight of Giulia's swaying hips as she kept walking, the sensuous repetitive movement lulling him back to sleep until his mind sunk once again into dreamless darkness.

Eventually, his lazy, drowsy senses started to become dimly aware of the soft, sweetly scented surface supporting his weight. Then, a teasing yet sounding slap brought him furtherly to reality. He was in the middle of a queen sized bed and....

*SLAP!*
A second slap had him still disoriented, but conscious enough to realize that Giulia was straddling and slapping him. Soon, he remembered the last moments of his match: Giulia's hips smothering and lulling him to sleep... then darkness enveloping him.

"Ughh... ok..ok... stop it I am awake... 0///0", he protested, meekly bringing his arms up to protect himself for a possible thrid slap.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:16 am

During the final stages of their match, Giulia had taken up quite a dominant position over Nico to taunt him and present him some questions, right before she had begun facesitting him for his final destiny. The boy had expressed determination to valiantly keep on trying to fight against her, while acknowledging that his prospects of being successful with that were bleak. But Giulia had urged him to keep his words in mind, and now that she had gotten her victory sealed first and Nico officially as her prisoner, she wanted to pick up their discussion again from where they had left off.

Of course, she needed to wake him up first. Apparently the second slap did it. The boy raised his hands above his face, and Giulia promptly grabbed them, pinning his wrists again down on the mattress behind his head. But she had no intention of keeping up slapping him, for now that was, but instead she crouched over him, and looked deep into his eyes for some questions.

"Buongiorno Nico... Benvenuto nella mia casa... I hope you had some sweet dreams... And still remember what I told you to keep in mind!" the girl began, in a distinctly playful and upbeat tone. "Finally I get a chance to get to...know you better..." she continued, while raising her eyebrows during the brief pause. "Tell me now, I'm curious, what is it that you enjoy the most in wrestling? What is it that makes you take on any challenge, no matter how strong the opponent? Would you be ready to engage in brutal battle with me all over again?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:35 pm

Nico would slowly come back to awareness, a slight blush rising to his cheeks as the first thing his eyes could focus on was the now familiar roundness of Giulia's ample bosom looming over him as she straddled the prisoner boy, pinning down his wrists to the fluffy bed.
Moving his flustered gaze past those bouncy boobs, Nico's gaze met her even more familiar confident smile as the buff Italian beauty resumed her teasing questioning to her defeated boytoy.

"Unnghh... la tua...casa???... oh o-of course... the POW rule.. 0///0", Nico mumbled, slowly recollecting his straight thinking. "Heh...sure I had a good sleep... you made sure to tucker me out for it", he admitted, feeling more flustered about the recent memory of Giulia's buttcheeks lulling and smothering him into oblivion.

"Well... what brought me to fight in first place was... the AFW general manager forcing me to join in order to repay a debt... h-hehe. Anyway, what ticks me up about mixed wrestling is... that I still want to assert myself, regardless of my female opponents being bigger, stronger or better skilled at wrestling".
That was partly true, except for something that Nico was not ready to admit, even to himself: when a stronger woman smothered and squeezed him into helplessness in spite of his best efforts to fight back, he found it sexy. Embarrassing as hell, but still hot.

So... another battle against you..? O-Of course I would engage a new match. Nico Marelli never cowers back from a hard challenge 0///0", he would respond not without a slight stutter in his voice. No matter how his mind suggested him that he stood zero chances against Giulia (as she had abundantly demonstrated on the ring), Nico's maschio italiano pride urged him to still believe that he could prevail... in some miracolous way.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:06 am

Giulia was genuinely curious to hear what Nico would be answering to her questions. A place such as AFW ring was a logical place for some big and muscular men to be in, or those who had, or thought they had, some special skills in fighting. But she knew there were plenty of smaller guys participating too, ones that did not seem to have any special strengths or skills, and by all accounts Nico seemed to be one of them. Not that Giulia would have complained though, she found their existence thrilling, but she was curious about their character and motives behind being willing to fight in the Tension ring. Obviously, she had her own guesses and evaluations regarding those, but now she had an actual chance to interview of one of them...

The first thing that struck Giulia was that Nico did not seem to have any defiance at all. Some other guys could have wanted to deny their failure, protest against being under Giulia's ownership or plainly just refuse to respond to her questions or to address them in a rude way. But Nico had none of that. Instead, he seemed to had thoroughly accepted his fate, and promptly began answering seemingly honestly to the girl's questions.

That was good. Giulia liked that. And she chuckled as she heard that explanation about a repaying a debt. "Yeah, right..." the Italian thought in her mind, but decided not to question his claim. Especially as he went on to explain how he wanted to be a brave contender in the ring, despite of having potentially tough odds... That was something that really impressed Giulia.

The Italian crouched even tighter over Nico, her breasts coming even closer to his face. "That's a very, very good attitude Nico. I like boys like you..." she began in a soft voice. "Boys who are brave and ready to take on anyone, even if they're doomed to get destroyed..." she continued, gently caressing his other cheek with her other palm, before she turned on the teasing mode. "But aren't you ever afraid, that some day you'll end up as a prisoner of some really, really cruel and sadistic girl?"

And despite his total defeat, almost humiliation in the ring, Nico claimed to still be willing to take on Giulia in a new match! And while Giulia had no plans of challenging him to another match in the ring, she could still force him to live up to his words here in her apartment... "That's the spirit Nico, that's the spirit... Actually, now that you're being that brave and all, we could still have one more round... A Hentai round... Right here, right now... Would that be enough of a hard challenge for you?" the Italian girl added, before sliding her foot down along Nico's body to feel if his wrestling attire was giving any signs of hard times...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:27 pm

Having been dominated and eventually smothered to sleep in a more than one sided match against the fellow Italian strong beauty, Nico was certainly not willing to submit to Giulia. But, considering that he was her prisoner, pinned on her large bed... and with her large breasts bouncing over his face, the cute Italian boy knew better than to pointlessly try to defy her.

The buff curvy beauty sounded like pleased by his answers, her voice softened into a lower, more seductive tone as she brought her womanly melons inches from his flustered face now.

"Ugh... that would be a bad day for me, falling into the hands of a sadistic woman... 0///0", Nico replied with intimidated concern, his cheeks blushing at Giulia's teasing caress. He could only hope that this was not going to be the bad day, but it was all in Giulia's hands.

Even if he had bravely raised the challenge when she had hinted at a possible rematch, the young boy was honestly relieved at hearing that Giulia didn't want to bring him back to the ring...
...But his face turned to a brighter shade of red when Giulia let him know with a happy confident smirk that a hentai round of bed wrestling was ahead of him now!

What she felt would not surprise Giulia as she tentatively rubbed her foot around Nico's private regions, confirming exactly how hard of a challenge it was for him.

"I will be ready for *gasp* whichever kind of... uuhhh... <3 c-challenge... 0///0" , Nico replied inbetween gasping and moaning, the visible tent in his wrestling pants letting Giulia know that at least that certain part of Nico was ready to "fight".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:11 am

Giulia could only giggle as she heard Nico's response to her first question. "A bad day", huh? She guessed he could have called it that too... They weren't exactly the words Giulia would have used, but hey, who was she to judge?

Besides, based on what her foot was feeling, the prospect of having to face that "bad day" had only had an arousing effect on him, if anything... Well OK, the effect could have also been caused by the fact that he was pinned on a bed beneath a hot girl, or the fact that he had just agreed to take on a round of Hentai, but that didn't really matter. Giulia was, based on her own experience, in any case fairly certain that he enjoyed having those "bad days"... Besides, she was still in her full wrestling attire and all! So what was he so excited for?

"Ooh, I can feel that you're very ready for it Nico... You're waiting for it soooo hard..." she teased the boy while giving a couple of additional strokes on top of his own bulged attire. "You know what? You're such a jock that I'm going to give you some handicap..." she continued, while pressing her hands around his biceps... "To start off, let's agree that you've just slammed me down with a mighty powerbomb, and left me all vulnerable to your power..." the Italian finished, her last few words being whispered right next to the boy's ear...

But then suddenly, Giulia just rolled to the side, spread her arms and legs wide open, closed her eyes and turned her head away from Nico, acting just as if she would have been just knocked out by a powerbomb.

She was going to give Nico no further clues, no further advice. Instead, the Italian girl was just dying to see what he could come up with if he just had the control like this, or if he even in fact did have any idea of what to do in such a situation at all...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Giulia's giggling and cooing at Nico sounded very girly and seductive, adding a further teasing touch to her sexy domination over the fellow Italian boy.

Nico's body twitched and shivered to each naughty caress from her foot, letting her know that, overpowering strenght aside, he was definitely not immune to her feminine charms. His face went all red as Giulia kept speaking sweet teasing words down at him.

"Oh my... we have not even started and she is already making me hard... w-what can I...."
"Uh??? 0///0".
To his surprise, Giulia suddenly decided to play possum, turning around and laying face up, eyes closed as to simulate a stunned state after a suffered powerbomb.

Like she could have guessed, Nico was totally unprepared to find himself in such dominant position. And so, the cute boy started to crawl over her beautiful body with a red-blushing face and not knowing exactely what to do.

Well, this was a hentai match after all, so he thought he'd start by assuming a "dominant" position, leaning onto Giulia so that his waist would be wedged between her thighs, their hips grinding against each other.

"There... I g-gotcha now 0///0", the cute Italian boy would say, his hands reaching behind Giulia as he started fidgeting with her top, clumsily trying to start stripping off Giulia's wrestling attire.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:07 am

Giulia thought she knew exactly how Nico was like. Based on what she was seeing, hearing, and feeling, she had to be right. He had to be one of those boys who did not get their kicks out of winning fights, but rather from tussling skin-on-skin with hot and strong girls. He had to be one of those for whom predicament actually meant pleasure. Giulia had seen plenty of them before. She knew the type.

And she did not complain. Those kind of boys were helluva fun. They were usually really nice toys, with whom she could play exactly how she pleased.

Just like now. As she had rolled over and "dropped dead" next to Nico, it was quite hard for her to put on an emotionless face. Deep inside she was giggling at how confused the boy must have been, and how much at a loss of what exactly to do next he surely had to be...

At least Nico had understood the name of the game, as the boy started slowly crawling on top of her. But then, he stopped? Seriously? He stopped now? Giulia couldn't believe it. His position was probably the least smart one to pick, and he had literally had every option open! Well, unless his only goal was to get his hard shaft pressed against the girl's crotch...

As Nico had stuttered out his supposedly confident statement, Giulia began to come alive. She could feel his fingers hesitantly trying to grab grip of her attire, but she was not going to let him advance with those plans at all. No, instead, she slowly but surely moved her own hands to pressing tightly his wrists, while faintly opening her eyes and turning her head towards Nico. She also subtly locked her ankles behind Nico's back, but tried to make sure that her thighs would not yet be pressing against him the slightest bit more than previously, hoping that he would not recognize the danger he was in.

Which, he probably would not have recognized anyway, considering the position he had chosen for himself in the first place...

But now, it was time for Giulia to tease the boy with an oh-so-innocent voice. "Ooh, Nico, what are you doing? Are you trying to take advantage of an innocent girl?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:03 pm

Grabbed by Giulia's strong hands, his wrists had been hopelessly stopped from their clumsy attempt at stripping her attire, which should had been more than enough of an alarm bell for Nico.
But the cute boy was too engrossed in his unusally 'superior position' to notice that, though ontop, he was definitely not in control, especially now that Giulia had wrapped her legs around him, crossing her ankles behind his back in an almost loving way.... but definitely making sure that he had no more chance to escape.

"Heh... that would be the plan.. I am just trying to do it like a true gentleman", Nico replied to Giulia's teasing question. He was feeling a slight bit more confident because of their current position but, more importantly, his straight thinking was disoriented by Giulia's mesmerizing closeness. Her flawless body, full round curves, lovely mischievous face and teasing babydoll-voice, all conjured to let Nico fall under Giulia's charms, against his better judgement.

Though Giulia had him basically locked in her clutches already, the cute boy went as far as to lean down and give some soft kisses from Giulia's neck down to her large bosom as their hips rubbed suggestively against each others. Little he knew that he was like a silly mice lured right into Giulia's mousetrap.
"Mnnf... *kiss...kiss*"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down