by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia - Page 5 Empty Re: Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia

Post by zxn666 Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:37 pm

"Ohh, nooo," Kanai moaned. She pushed against Ofelia to try and get her away, but didn't have the strength after a powerful orgasm. She only had one way out, to counterattack. One of her hands grabbed Ofelia's exposed breast, pinching the nipple, and the other went down low and began fingering Ofelia again, the long fingers plunging inside.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia - Page 5 Empty Re: Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Ofelia leaned forward when Kanai grabbed her shoulders, knowing the girl wouldn't have enough strength and leaning against her to make it even more difficult as she continued to finger fuck Kanai. "ooooh!" Ofelia said as her nipple was pinched. She sucked in a deep breath and gritted her teeth when she was invaded again, wriggling at the intrusion. "Nnnnn." She grunted. "I see what ya mean suga... doesn't quite feel as good... but... ooooh." She moaned out anyway and grinned at Kanai. "But just keep it up!" She said as she tried to force her breasts into Kanai's.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Kanai was panting weakly now as her body began to give in again. Her juices began to flow freely as before, every single time Ofelia pushed in her pussy made a wet noise. She leaned against Ofelia, trying to stay upright and not just melt down onto the bed. She moaned every so often from the pleasure. Ofelia didn't seem nearly in as much trouble as Kanai was in, the heat from this moment overwhelming her completely. She continued to finger Ofelia deeply, though she was running out of both strength and concentration fast.

"Ofeliaaa," Kanai's words trailed off into a long moan. She felt Ofelia's breasts press into her smaller orbs and begin to flatten them. She pushed back, leaning into Ofelia, pressing their bodies together.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:43 pm

"ooooh!" Ofelia cried out with a doft moan. The fingering felt good and her body was used to being fucked like this so it was responding already. "Doing good, suga..." She said as she pressed into Kanai, rubbing the two sets of breasts together. "I'll let you... nnnn... take a break.... oh! .... after this one... nf... darliiiin!" She muttered out the words in a moan as she continued to pump Kania, trying to increase the pace now that she felt the girl's juices slicken around her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 pm

As Ofelia increased the speed of her fucking, Kanai slowly felt herself losing control. She kept on shafting her fingers in and out, but her mind was filled only with the ecstatic pleasure, so much that she couldn't even think. Her pussy dripped all over Ofelia's hands and onto the sheets as she got fucked. "Ohhhhh, I-I think I'm cumming!" Kanai wailed. She was close to that point now, having been brought to near orgasm in only a short moment.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Ofelia's eyes perked up when she heard Kanai speak those words and a new wind of energy made her push the kawaii over the brink. "Come on suga!" She cheered for her out in a lusty gasp. "You can do it!" She smioled as she moaned out herself. "oooooh!" She said tensing up a little and panting.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Kanai finally lost control, her pleasure overwhelming her mind and body. "Ofeliaaaaaaaaa~!" Kanai screamed as she came again, her cute body tensing up and arching as she came. Her juices spilled out of her pussy all over Ofelia's hand and the sheets. Kanai had cummed twice in only a few minutes, completely worn out from the repeated orgasms. She sank against Ofelia's body, breathing heavily, relying on Ofelia to keep her unright.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:50 pm

This time Ofelia released her hand as soomn as she felt Kanai drench it with her pussy juices. She smiled and squeezed Kanai in a tight and loving hug when she collapsed. She stroked the girl's beautiful pink hair. "You did good sweety." She said letting the girl pant against her. "We can take a break for just a little bit." She said. She leaned in and nuzzled Kanai's neck. "Doesn't it feel good hun?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:25 am

"Y-yeah..." Kanai murmured. She rested herself against Ofelia's body, breathing slowly, trying to regain her wind and make her heart stop beating so quickly. Her hands gently wrapped around Ofelia's waist, hugging her gently as well. "Ofelia, I have a question," Kanai said, "What do you mean when you say you want to have me? It sounds a bit... binding..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:35 am

Ofelia purred and continued to stroke Kanai's hair as she nuzzled against the girl. She raised her eyebrow at the question. "Well..." She began. "There are plenty of girls around here who I am sure either can't find someone or don't know what a good time is. I belive we should indulge our pleasures and I wouldn't want anyone to be alone. I'm sure there would be occasions where someone as sweet as you could provide others with those opportunities. You're doing such a good job right now."

"I suppose it does sound binding..." She thought about it. "But it's not like you would be a slave... or one of those pets like the dom girls have... More like someone who I could call upon for favors of a certain nature..." She nodded at the way she explained it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next