Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia

Post by zxn666 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Kanai's eyes fell on Ofelia's breasts as well. She saw the coppery brown skin, the lighter colored aureole, and the two erect nipples poking up out of the breast flesh. Her own breasts were definitely smaller, two small pale little orbs with pinkish nipples pointing upwards, erect and aroused. "Yours are pretty nice too Ofelia," Kanai said. She gave out a soft cry of pleasure when Ofelia's nipples speared into her own, pushing her erect nubs downward, squishing her smaller breasts. "Ohh, it feels good..." Kanai moaned. She saw that Ofelia's ear was close and gave it a little lick, right on the lobe. If Ofelia doesn't resist, Kanai would go up and nibble on her ear.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaii Bed Match: Kanai Vs. Ofelia

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:35 pm

"mmmm!" Ofelia moaned out as she kissed Kanai's neck. She then began to run her tongue up and down the neck and moaned as her ear was nibbled. While she was doing that, she tried to press her bresasts into Kanai's even more, rubbing the orbs together sensually. "Oh darlin, that feels so good. I'm really starting to get wet. How bout you, hun?" She cooed, working her way up to Kanai's ear to nibble on it some.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Kanai's soft husky moans increased in frequency when Ofelia licked her neck, then moaned a bit louder when Ofelia's breasts got pushed in hard into her own breasts. Her pussy was starting to wetten, she could feel it. "Y-yeah," Kanai said, "I'm starting to feel wet." Her body was heating up quickly, and her arousal was building up quickly as well. She licked Ofelia's ear and breathed gently into it, letting the soft gust of wind stimulate Ofelia as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:52 pm

"oooh." Ofelia said at the gentle hot breath of Kanai and how she was playing with her ear. She squirmed a bit against the kawaii and continued to nibble on her ear a bit before finally pulling up. "That's good to hear." She said as she reached out and ran her fingers through Kanai's hair lovingly. "I do like this cuddlin, suga but whenever you're ready to get down to something a little more serious, you just let me know, ok?" She then leaned in and cupped her lips over one of Kanai's breasts and began to flick her tongue over the girl's hard pink nipple.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Kanai gave Ofelia a coy look. "Are you ready Ofelia-san?" Kanai asked, "Remember, this is a match, you've got to attack me if you want to win." She reached a hand down to Ofelia's legs and ran her hand along Ofelia's thigh, finally stopping on Ofelia's butt and resting her hand there. Kanai let out a soft cry when Ofelia licked her nipple and began sucking on it. Kanai's pleasure levels increased, her body felt hotter and hotter. Kanai's hand tightened its grip on Ofelia's bottom, while her other hand tweaked Ofelia's nipple, pinching it hard.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:28 pm

"Hun, I'm always ready!' She boasted proudly and purred out a lusty moan when her but was cqueezed. It was one of the areas on her body she liked to be touched the most, though she wouldn't tell kanai that. "Oh! Darlin, that feels sooo good!" She moaned out and bit down a little on kanai's nipple while pinching the other one. "Sweety, I can't wait to have you all the time!" She cried out. "I think we're pretty well acquainted right?" She grinned and rolled off of Kanai. She got to her knees and slid her hand seductively down her stomach and cupped her groin. "If it was just one orgasm I would say let's contune a little longer with the pillow talk, but we've still got quite a night, so let's get right down to the nitty gritty. I want to fuck that cute little body of yours so bad!' She squealed with delight."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Kanai made a small cry of pleasure when Ofelia bit down on her breast. When Ofelia rolled off of her, Kanai's hands cupped her breasts and touched them gently, testing and seeing if they were still alright. They seemed to be fine. She got up on her knees, facing Ofelia, shyly looking at Ofelia. "Alright then, if you want to continue, I'm ready," Kanai said. Her hands rose up into a defensive grappling position, then she leapt forward trying to bowl Ofelia over and get on top of her. When she was on top, Kanai would try to take off Ofelia's bottoms and start to stroke Ofelia's pussy lips directly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:52 pm

as well. Only taking a moment to stroke the wet pussy lips before plunging her finger into the cutey. She was all business! "oooh!" She moaned in a husky voice as her own pussy was stroked. "C'mon, suga! She challenged. "I'm already wet, stick those fingers in me and give me everything you got!" She demanded as she tried to force her own fingers deeper intot he kawaii.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:01 pm

(I think you made a little mistake when posting)

Kanai wanted to take her time with Ofelia, but the Brazilian apparently did not. She felt her panties getting taken off, then her pussy was barely even touched before Ofelia stuck her fingers deep inside. "OHH!" Kanai moaned when Ofelia's fingers buried into her womanhood, "Ohh, AHH!" She moaned again when Ofelia pushed deeper into her, making her juices flow out liberally. Kanai didn't hesitate either, positioning her long fingers and then driving in with all the force she could muster, aiming to bury her finger into Ofelia's pussy, her index and middle finger sliding in easily between Ofelia's well-lubricated pussy lips.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:08 pm

((I see that now <.< Well you figured out the gist of it, so it's all right <.< ))

Ooooooh!" Ofelia screamed as she was probed. Her own juices flowing freely onto Kanai's fingers and hand. "There ya go Sugaaaaa!" She said inhaling again. She pumped two of her own fingers into Kanai and lifted up her head to try and kiss and suck on the kawaii's neck a little.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next