Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lost and Found

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lost and Found - Page 6 Empty Re: Lost and Found

Post by Darius Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Sarah watched Akashi rise again, frowning as her headbutt seemed to have little effect. Rika stood just behind her, seemingly fogotten by both of them.

"Lost?" Sarah repeated, chuckling as if it was a joke. "You mean here?" She sneered at the sumo. "Or ever?"

Rika gulped audibly, knowing this was a touchy subject Akashi was stepping on.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:58 pm

The headbutt hurt but Akashi wasn't going to give someone like Sarah the satisfaction of watching her roll around in pain, besides, Akashi was a tough girl and aside from the hairpulling, she hadn't done too much. She recovered from the gut punch a while ago.

"Your record says you haven't lost yet, so if you lost here, then it wasn't an official loss." She paused. "Unless you count your draw as a loss." She wasn't meaning anything by it but someone like Sarah might count it as a loss where Akashi would not. "So I suppose, ever. The way you are speaking about it, you sound like it might be hard for you to even remember."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:23 pm

"Checking up on my record?" Sarah chuckled amusingly. "Akashi, I do believe you're obesessing. And as for my draw, I consider that unresloved business. Business I'll take c of some day."ark.

Rika knew what was coming, and nervously tugged on Sarah's arm. "Uh, S-Sarah....let's just go.."

"Shut up!" Sarah snapped, and Rika quickly backed off, though she was still pretty nervous. "Sure, I remember, my first loss. I remember because it ruined me. It ruined everything. And everyone I ever knew." Rika bowed her head, remembering that time when Sarah and some of her friends were hauled off to jail, leaving her behind. "What of it?" Sarah growled menacingly.

However, as soon as Akashi mentioned her first loss, Sarah's eyes grew d
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:52 pm

Akashi smiled too. "Don't flatter yourself. I check on everyone's record if I am interested in them and can't get to their matches. It comes from being a fan and not just being a wrestler."

She looked past Sarah for a moment. "Rika..." She smiled at the girl. "It doesn't matter what happens, it's better to speak about things, even if they aren't pleasant, especially if they aren't."

Akashi lowered her head. "It ruined you?" She said in a soft tone. "Then why did you never recover from it? When something tragic happens to people they usually grow. Maybe I am missing something..." She sighed feeling really bad about how she was thinking about Sarah. She seemed to be no different than the other people who only saw her as a brute and whether or not she could affect Sarah in any way, she still couldn't fall into that way of thinking.

She held up her hand. "I'm sorry, Sarah-san. I only wanted to understand."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:17 am

What Akashi was doing only proved to make Sarah madder. Now she felt the sumo was pitying her. Her! There was very little holding her back from tearing her limb from limb. "You're sorry?" she snarled. "Not as sorry as your about to be." And she started for Akashi...

But in a blur Rika went past her, heading straight for Akashi, aiming a straight punch into the sumo's crotch. Then she would swiftly send an uppercut to her jaw in almost no time at all.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:26 am

Akashi had gathered her senses enough to be able to both expect and defend against an attack from Sarah, but she had not been expecting Rika to do it. The punch to her groin caused her to fall but even before she could the uppercut had her on her back and groaning in pain. She had both her hands between her legs as she curled up on her side and winced. "Shit..." She managed, not able to look up at the two and expecting there to be more punishment to come.

"Never..." She managed. "I'll never stop... until I have beaten you.... and understood you..." She coughed hard, she could feel pain searing her everywhere and speaking was about the best she could manage. "No matter how long it takes..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:30 am

Sarah blinked in surprise, her mouth agape after what Rika just did. But the young fighter wasn't done. She swiftly kneeled down beside Akashi, grabbed her head and lifted it up by it, and then delivered punch after punch into her face with a speed and ferocity not shown in their match. She was fully trying knock Akashi unconscious now.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:41 am

Akashi couldn't do anything either as she was grabbed by the hair and forced to look into Rika's eyes as the first punch came. It rocked her and busted her nose. The second punch hurt even more and she could feel herself fading. She would be out in moments but before she went she summoned some strength and merely held her hands up to stop Rika's fist. She couldn't hold onto it but just for that moment she stopped one punch.

"You're going to pull your fist back and knock me out when I am finished talking, maybe before, but You'll gain nothing from it. This isn't the first time I've been sucker punched by her and it won't be the last. And if you have to join in each time it happens, then fine...." She let go and slumped down, closing her eyes and expecting the knockout blow to come any time.

"I would still like to be your friend Rika... and the offer will always be open even if you choose to beat me up a hundred times. The offer is for Sarah too... but it's pointless to try and get anything into her thick skull." She smiled and leaned back. Her eyes were closed and she knew the end would be coming soon.

Both girls seemed to be hopelessly thick headed and would probably just be even more angry.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:51 am

Rika's eyes widened when Akashi grabbed her fist. She was hoping she could take Akashi out fast, before she even knew what happened. This would make it easier for both of them. What the sumo didn't know was Rika was doing this for her own protection. With the way she was pushing Sarah's buttons about her first lost, the Queen of Brawl would have done something much, much worse to Akashi if Rika hadn't beaten her to the punch. She just hoped this would apease Sarah enough so she would walk away afterwards. Rika was glad Akashi would still call her a friend, even after all this, but it just made what she had to do even harder.

Rika shrugged apologetically. "Sorry," she whispered, loud enough so only Akashi would hear, and send the final knockout punch into her face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:58 am

Akashi slumped into unconsciousness after the last punch. (Not much else I can type now o.o )

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next