Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 10 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by HighFly Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:12 am

Alaina was still on her hands and knees when she heard Navi. She looked back with a pained expression of her own etched on her face. "Yeah, just barely. I would hardly say I look like a winner though." Alaina said as she grittier teeth, trying to rise to her feet. She knew for sure her ribs were going to sideline her for a few weeks at the very least. She would be lucky if they were just cracked. One broken and she would be out of matches for quite some time.

She stood up hobbling over to Navi extending a hand to help Navi up to her feet if she needed it.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 10 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:06 pm

"...crap...", Navi muttered as her fears were confirmed. She wasn't angry, only sad over the loss, since Alaina simply proved that she was the better woman

She closed her eyes for a second...and when she opened them, she saw that Alaina got to her feet, and made her way towards the blonde.

Even after a few seconds, Navi could barely move a muscle. Her entire body was hurting, her spine worst of all. She feared that, even if she somehow got to her feet, staying on them would be a torture.

However, as she would unsuccessfully try to get up, surprisingly, Alaina would offer her a hand to get up. With Navi failing to get up, and knowing that she wouldn't get up on her own, would accept Alaina's hand, although only after a few seconds as Navi would barely get her hand into the air to grab Alaina's.

As she pulled her up...her fears were once again confirmed. Her spine hurt even more as she stood up and visibly cringed in pain.

"Th-thanks...And, congratulations, you won,", Navi would say with a sad expression on her face, before cringing again as a wave of pain went through her back: "Owwwww...you should consider changing nicknames from "The Amazon" to a "Freight Train". Fuck’s sake, you have no mercy. No matches for me for a while...owwww,"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:53 am

Alaina grit her own teeth as Navi got up and nodded to the young woman. "I think it was luck as much as anything else. You are a really really good wrestler Navi, never forget that." Alaina said as her ribcage continued to surge with pain. "I think we should both get checked out before we do anything."

No sooner had Alaina said that than some of the medical staff came around the corner and had stretchers ready. As much as her own pride wanted to see her walk out, Alaina knew it was better to be safe than sorry. "I think both of us could use those right about now."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:02 pm

Navi would keep breathing heavily as she saw the medical staff arriving at the parking lot, ready help the two women to the infirmary...or, if required, the hospital.

Despite Alaina swallowing her pride to allow herself be taken in by the medics, Navi was much more reluctant. Yeah, she was all beat up. Yes, every inch of her body was in hellish pain. But could she really not reach the infirmary on her own 2 feet?

"Suit yourself, I may have been down, but I am not out", the blonde would defiantly say, before trying to make her way towards the infirmary in the arena...

...emphisis on the word "try". Every step she took felt like a 1000 needles were piercing through her entire body. She took one step, then another, and for a moment, she really thought she would be able to get back to the arena on her own!

...and another three steps later, she tripped over nothing, and almost fell down to the pavement face first...but she managed to avoid that cruel fate:

"Huh?", the blonde would confusingly ask, before realizing she was caught by someone.

Looking up, she saw that it was Melody, who had both a concerned look on her face...and an angry one:

"At this point, this isn't stubborness. This is stupidity. On the stretcher, now.

Knowing that there was no chance in the world to convince her friend that she was fine, Navi listened to Melody, and stepped towards the stretcher, to allow herself to be taken by the medics as well.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:11 am

Alaina was being checked by one medic who confirmed that her ribcage was very messed up. Alaina watched as Navi tried walking away and fell over, but thankfully Melody was there to talk some sense into her as well as help her along. Alaina was happy to see Navi getting the help she needed whether or not she wanted it.

"Just relax and take it easy. It is for the best to have people give you a checkup before trying to do anything on your own." Alaina said as she was put on a stretcher herself, laying back and feeling the fire in her chest again. This was going to take a while to heal, and she could only hope there were a few cracked and none broken. Alaina looked over at Melody and nodded. "You got out here pretty quickly didn't you?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:20 pm

Navi simply sighed at Alaina's comment. Even though she was just slightly worse off than her opponent, she felt disappointed in herself. This was one of her biggest opprotunities. Alaina was getting out of her slump, so she felt beating her now would've legitimised her as a force to be reckoned with in the ring. But she couldn't do anything about it. Alaina was simply the better woman tonight.

Navi got onto the stretcher and medics started to get her towards the back.

At the same time, while Alaina still wasn't carried away, Melody would answer the Amazon's question: "I actually got here a bit earlier, right after Navi threw you off of the car. I needed to check something about it...", Melody would say, with concerned look on her face. And while part of it was the worry over her best friend's well being, there seemed to be something else she was worried about. Still, she'll check it after both women were carried to the infirmary.

"Do you think the 2 of you'll be out for long?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:26 pm

Alaina sat back and looked over at Melody. "I know with cracked ribs it will be a few weeks at least. If they are broken it is more like a couple months. We'll have to see." Alaina answered more worried now than before since she no longer had a match to focus on.

"Is Navi going to be all right?" Alaina asked after, not knowing the extent of her opponents injuries.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:25 pm

With the match as hardcore as this, it was obvious that both Navi and Alaina would be out of matches for a while. She couldn't help but be sorry for the two of them, and hoped that neither of them would need that much time off in the ring.

"I...really can't say. After that match with Kat, it took about a month for her to heal. This wasn't as horrible as that match was, so I hope it won't take more than a month this time either. It doesn't help to do these kinds of matches, however. I think I'll try and steer her off the potential hardcore matches in the future. You shouldn't overdo it yourself, either., Melody would answer to Alaina's question.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:12 pm

Alaina nodded and laid back looking up at the ceiling. "I will try to. I hope Navi lists s to you this time as well." Alaina said as she sat back and was wheeled off on the stretcher. She did hope Navi would mellow out a bit and just focus on wrestling instead of all the other in-ring nonsense.

Alaina was not sure Navi would listen to that suggestion however.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:27 pm

"I...hope so too...", would be Melody's last word to Alaina, as she was carried off back to the infirmary as well.

As Melody would see Alaina and the medics carrying her disappear to backstage, Melody would sigh...and turn towards the car Navi used to get good hits on Alaina earlier.

Melody's hand went across the car's damaged front, as she could see the dents left in by Navi slamming Alaina into the car, and from Navi's feet when she deadlifted the Amazon off the car earlier.

"Please. Please let me be wrong...", Melody would say as she checked the car's liscensed plate...

...and would then scream: "FUCK!", when the plate matched her's and Navi's rental car. Although the damages weren't too significant, it would take a good percentage off of both of wrestler's paycheck to pay the rental company for the damages. Switch was one thing, but the car wasn't entirely their's, so this took precident.

As Melody calmed down, she decided to not bring the matter to her blonde friend right now, knowing that the damage wasn't intentional. She would disappear into backstage, sighing audibly over the damages Navi's body endured in this match...and the damages her wallet would endure later as well.

Winner by Pinfall: Alaina Sanders

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10