Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes Empty Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

Post by k0hryuu Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:13 am

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges
Anything Goes Match
Victory via Pinfall, KO, or Submission

Standing in the backstage locker room, Yukiko took in a huge breath, hoping to calm her nerves. It wasn't that she was afraid of her upcoming opponent, but even with the fact that no rules were going to be enforced, she wanted to beat her fair and square just to shut her up. Of course, that was going to depend exactly on how Navi fought. If the blonde fought as dirty as her mouth was, the blue-haired girl would probably snap and go wild. But if that wasn't the case, she was still going to have to deal with Navi's incessant taunting, and not get provoked into doing something that would undermine her cause.

Akiko, of course, was in the room as well, concerned for her partner. If this girl was as tough as Melody was, even Yukiko was going to have a rough time. Not to mention, speaking of Melody, she was concerned if the green-haired girl was going to try and disrupt things, and how she would have to try and stop her. Maddie, who wasn't really part of this feud but was still present, had similar worries. While the dark-haired jobber had actually managed her first victory recently, this was the first time since Avalanche that Akiko and Yukiko would be on stage, and they had to project a strong foot forwards if they wanted to salvage their gang's reputation.

A sharp rap on the door signaled it was time for Yukiko to make her entrance. Looking over at her two friends, a confident nod from each of them in unison said all that needed to be said between them.

As her entrance music ramped up, Yukiko walked out on stage, wearing her usual blue bikini. While she thankfully wasn't getting booed or anything, the cheers were definitely weaker than they had been before. Well, they weren't the champions any more, so at least that much was expected. Smiling and waving to all the still-loyal fans of her and the Black Feathers, the blue-haired girl made her way down to the ring and climbed up onto the canvas.

Holding her arms up as she waved to the audience more, smiling brightly despite the type of match she was about to be a part of. As her music started to die down, Yukiko moved over towards her corner, awaiting Navi's arrival. Taking in deep, slow breaths, she tried her best to remain calm and composed, and not let her anger towards the blonde cloud her judgment. It was probably still going to happen, or course, but she hoped she could at least hold it back as long as possible.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes Empty Re: Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:16 am

After an altercation between Navi and Yukiko at a bookstore (to which she would never return in fears of having to pay for the damages), Navi was at the arena locker room, changed into her usual black sports top and green skirt, ready to go and beat half of the former tag champions.

While this would be Yukiko's first match after her loss at Avalanche, Navi had quite a few matches in the meantime...but sadly, not a single win in 2017 so far. And she viewed this as an opprotunity to rectify that.

Melody was in the locker room tonight, in case both women take the match further than they should, clad in her street clothes, but prepared to go out to the ring at any time if either woman takes the fight too far, slightly worried about the length Navi took trying to win her last hardcore outing.

Making final adjustments to her attire, and putting on her vest, a crewmember would knock on the door, giving Navi 2 minutes before her entrance.

"Alright, I'm off"

"Good luck!", Melody nodded

A few moments later, Navi would enter the entrance ramp to her theme. While she viewed herself as more of an anti-hero, she, very clearly, got a negative reaction from people in attendance once again. She went down the entrance ramp, posing as she went down to even more jeers from the crowd.

Entering the ring to see her opponent, she glanced at her attire... and immidietaly took offence to it:

"Seriously, there are plenty of stores for ring attires. Why do you fight in a bikini? Especially in such an ugly one...really starting to think no one knows where the good clothing shops in Tokyo are...", she said, while going to her corner, but not taking her eyes off of Yukiko.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes Empty Re: Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

Post by k0hryuu Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:36 pm

Yukiko simply scowled at Navi's remark, considering this was pretty much what she always fought in. While it was pretty skimpy, they were at least fairly sturdy, cheap to replace, and just worked in spite their total lack of fashion sense. Locking eyes with the blonde, glared intensely, already feeling her adrenaline and anger rising.

More than eager to get things started, Yukiko took off the moment the bell rang, charging right towards Navi and attempting to spear her to the mat.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:21 am

Despite not recieving any answer from Yukiko on her remark, she could tell the blue-hair was angry by the look on her face, as she glared back at the former champion.

As the bell rung she would've tried to lock up with Yukiko. However, the moment it sounded, Yukiko just rushed at the blonde, looking to burrow her shoulder into Navi's stomach.

With Yukiko's first attack being not what she expected, the blue-hair easily drove wind out of Navi's lungs a spear! Navi would lay on the ground, coughing, but trying to stand up as quickly as possible to not allow her opponent to follow up on the attack

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:54 pm

Dropping Navi to the mat, Yukiko quickly scrambled to her feet. Before the blonde could get all the way up, she grabbed her by the hair and yanked her up into a side headlock, while also grabbing at the waist of the girl's skirt.

"How's this, bitch!?" the blue-haired girl shouted, attempting to lift her foe up and fall backwards, going for a basic DDT.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:41 am

Yelping as Yukiko painfully tugged on her hair, Navi's head ended up in a side headlock by her blue-haired opponent.

She tried to fight out of it, maybe even lift Yukiko off the ground, but Yukiko ended up having her head driven into the canvas, courtesy of a DDT from her opponent.

She laid on the canvas, groaning in pain as she rubbed the sore spot on her head, completely open to whatever Yukiko had in mind.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:57 am

Yukiko quickly bounced back up on her feet, eager to punish Navi even more. "Any more fucking complaints about me? Get them out while you still can!" she shouted, leaping into the air and positioning herself for an elbow drop across the blonde's chest.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:04 am

With how Yukiko was mouthing off at Navi, the blonde could tell she may have overdone with pissing off Yukiko. If anything, she should've rushed at the girl at the beginning of the match for the punch to her face the other day...

As she rolled on her back, Yukiko jumped into the air, elbow aiming for her chest. She would try to roll a little bit to her right, trying to avoid the attack from her blue-haired opponent.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:19 am

As Navi rolled out of the way, Yukiko's elbow was left to hit nothing but canvas. Crying out in pain as she landed, the blue-haired girl still managed to roll to her side and back to her feet, clutching at her aching elbow.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:18 am

Rolling back to her feet at roughly the same time as Yukiko, Navi rushed at the girl to get her chance to attack. She would jump at Yukiko with a Lou Thesz Press and, not wasting any time, would deliver a series of punches to the former champion's head while on top of her:

"That's for the bookstore, you bitch!", she would say during the punches.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next