Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes - Page 3 Empty Re: Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

Post by k0hryuu Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:07 am

Still reeling from the low blow, Yukiko found herself quickly trapped in Navi's grasp, gasping out as the blonde yanked up viciously on her bikini bottoms, causing them to dig into her aching womanhood. Suspended in midair, there was nothing the blue-haired girl could do to stop herself from being painfully driven headfirst into the canvas.

Knocked into a daze, Yukiko collapsed onto the mat, clutching at her skull while groaning in pain.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes - Page 3 Empty Re: Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:59 pm

Successful in executing the Brainbuster, Navi was determined to continue her offense. Turning her opponent onto her stomach, she would attempt show-off her strength by locking her hands around Yukiko's waist. She would then attempt to deadlift her off of the mat, and nail her opponent's back into the canvas with a German Suplex!

From there, she would maintain a bridge, and with Yukiko's shoulders (hopefully) down, the ref would come and attempt to count the first attempt of the match!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Still pretty woozy after landing on her head, Yukiko was unable to put up much of a resistance as Navi grabbed her again. Lifted up once more, the blue-haired girl was slammed down yet again with a German suplex, where the blonde proceeded to bridge into a pin.

"ONE!"

The ref's voice was enough to incite her back to her sense's quickly, however. Kicking her way out of the pin, Yukiko quickly tried to roll over back onto her feet and recover.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:39 am

Easily breaking out of the pin on a count of 1, Navi broke the bridge, and rolled away to get back to her feet.

By the time she was up, Yukiko was already back to her feet! Realizing there wasn't any time to lose, she rushed at the blue-haired girl, with her forearm outstretched,looking to ram it into her head with a Clotheline!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:52 am

No sooner was Yukiko up on her feet when Navi was already charging at her with a clothesline. Reacting quickly, the blue-haired girl just narrowly managed to duck underneath her foe's arm, evading the blow. Spinning around almost immediately, and then waiting for Navi to come to a halt, Yukiko dropped down to one knee and attempted to throw an uppercut between the blonde's legs before she could turn around.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:40 am

Within a blink of an eye, Yukiko managed to dodge Navi's clotheline at the very last second! Stopping her momentum right at the ropes, by grabbing the top rope with both hands. She hoped to spin around, and see Yukiko tunning towards her, maybe pull down the top rope so as to dump her to the outside...

...Yukiko was faster than Navi anticipated, however, as by the time she tried to turn, she felt unbelivable pain in her crotch as Yukiko returned the favour for the earlier low blow!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! YOU CUNT!", she screamed as she dropped to her knees, both of her hands going to her aching cooch.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:07 am

Getting her payback felt extremely satisfying to Yukiko, especially after having her resolve for a clean fight get thrown in her face by the aggravating blonde. "Just remember you're the one that asked for this!" the blue-haired girl snarled, knowing there was no going back from here. Things were going to get ugly. "Fuck you, acting all high and mighty when you're no better than us!"

Standing back up, Yukiko grabbed the kneeling Navi by the hair and threw her knee into the girl's face, right before trying to whip her down to the canvas.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:46 am

Navi's reply to Yukiko was an angry glare in her direction. She was right, Navi asked for this. But she fully intended to finish it.

Not at the moment however, as Yukiko roughly grabbed Navi's blonde hair and sent a knee right into her face, before painfully whipping her down to the canvas by her hair.

Navi's face, crotch and scalp hurt. She would've loved to get up and reverse the roles, but it take a moment before Navi was back to her feet. A moment that Yukiko certainly wouldn't give her.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:32 am

Yukiko was on a rampage at that point, letting loose all sorts of frustration she still had pent up since Avalanche, even after she had gotten to thrash Alicia. Running up to the downed Navi, she threw a hard kick to the blonde's ribcage, intending to flip her over onto her back.

"If you just wanted a fucking brawl then you shoulda just asked!" the blue-haired girl screamed angrily, lifting her foot and attempting to stomp on her foe's chest.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:13 am

Not quite managing to get to her feet, Navi felt a very hard kick to her ribs, landing on her back.

Yukiko continued to mouth off on Navi as she continued her attacks, sending a harsh stomp to her chest. This was not going her way at all. If she didn't find an opprotunity for counter attack in Yukiko's attacks, the blue-haired ex champion would be going away with a win tonight...

Navi laid on her back, clutching her hurt chest as Yukiko loomed over her.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next