Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes - Page 5 Empty Re: Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:21 am

Still clutching at her tits, Yukiko staggered back to her feet, panting heavily as she looked down upon the fallen Navi. There were all sorts of places on the blonde's body that she wanted to tear into at that moment, but one stood out on the top of the list. "You got a problem with my boobs too!?"

The blue-haired girl was never one to think much about her chest size (unlike Akiko so sometimes did, and Maddie who constantly did), but here again, Alicia's obsession with destroying her breasts, likely out of envy, brought back all sorts of bitter memories for her. Throwing any semblance of civility aside, Yukiko immediately pounced on top of Navi and dug her claws into the blonde's tits, viciously twisting and mauling them as if they were those of her hated nemesis.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes - Page 5 Empty Re: Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:37 am

Still dazed from the jawbreaker, Navi tried to clear her head as Yukiko stood above Navi.

Getting revenge on Navi for an earlier attack on her boobs, Yukiko grabbed Navi's chest, her nails digging into skin of Navi's boobs as she painfully twisted them in spite.

"AAAAAAAAAAGHHH, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! LET GO", Navi screamed bloody murder to Yukiko. Her chest was in hellish pain. Navi alternated from trying to pull Yukiko's talons off of her to trying to send a few elbows to her skull.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:19 am

Yukiko grunted as Navi's elbow struck her a few times, managing to endure it for the most part as she braced herself for each blow. Ferociously mauling the blonde's tits for a just a little longer, the blue-haired girl eventually let go, reaching up to try and rake her foe across the face before disengaging.

Rolling off to the side, Yukiko clutched the side of her head and panted heavily, trying to catch her breath and shake off the elbow strikes, hopefully while Navi was still recovering.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:39 am

Navi managed to force Yukiko off of her boobs with her elbow strikes, but not without her opponents raking her face (and by extention, eyes) for good measure:

"ARGH!", she shrieked, as on off her hands went to rub her eyes, while the other went to her chest, trying to soothe the pain there. She tried to kick Yukiko in her much larger chest, but failed as she rolled away just before Navi's foot connected.

She tried to stand up, hoping that her blue-haired opponent was still dazed from the strikes to her head.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:31 pm

The brief reprieve allow Yukiko to calm down slightly, though only very slightly. Managing to stagger back to her feet, the blue-haired girl lunged at Navi once again as she was just getting up. Grabbing at her foe by the hair, she would attempt to send a sharp kick up between the blonde's thighs.

Hoping that would keep her stunned long enough, Yukiko would let go and then instead grab Navi firmly around the waist with both arms and heave her upwards. Assuming she got that far, the blue-haired girl would then swiftly drop down onto one knee, sticking her front leg out and between the blonde's legs again, this time with an inverse atomic drop.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:45 pm

Yukiko recovered faster than Navi anticipated, and latched on to her blonde hair as she was getting up:

"Grrrrr...I swear, once I am up, you are going to---AAAAAAAAAAGFUCK", she screamed as Yukiko stomped on her crotch once again.

That wouldn't be the end of her troubles, as her opponent would lift her into the air by her waist, only to drop her forward, her cooch landing right on Yukiko's knee.

After letting out a silent scream, she would weakly say: "You...fucking...bitch...", before dropping from pain on her back, with both her hands on her crotch...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:13 am

Dropping Navi to the mat, Yukiko was filled with a sense of satisfaction as she watched the blonde squirm, almost as if it were Alicia laying there. Ignoring the obvious danger in that comparison, the blue-haired girl stomped down on her foe's stomach and proceeded to grind her heel down hard.

"Still think you're a better dirty fighter, huh bitch!?" Yukiko shouted angrily, continuing to press her foot down. "This is still nice compared to what I've done before!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:55 am

Still lying on the ground, trying to calm the pain in her crotch, Navi's heart sunk with fear as Yukiko approached her. Sure enough, her blue-haired opponent, who she grew to hate more and more as the match progressed, stomped on her stomach. From all the bruises Yukiko caused on her belly from the match (be they from the spear, a gutbuster or the current stomp), it seemed like it would take a while for blonde's belly to regain it's former colour.

Left breathless as Yukiko dug deeper and deeper into Navi's stomach with her heel, she tried to push Yukiko's foot off of her as Yukiko continued to mouth off on her.

Realizing that that strategy isn't working (as well as getting dizzy from the lack of oxygen to her lungs, Navi tried to pull Yukiko's ankle from under her, hoping that she would lose balance and fall.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:53 am

In her rage, Yukiko continued to push down harder and harder, watching Navi squirm in pain. Too concerned with just that, however, she was unprepared for the blonde to suddenly yank her leg, causing her to lose her balance. Flailing her arms as she fell, the blue-haired girl landed hard on her side, letting out a loud grunt.

Momentarily stunned by the fall, Yukiko quickly tried to shake it off and roll over onto her belly, where she could push herself back to her feet.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:10 am

Navi regained her breath as she took Yukiko's feet from under her. Pushing herself to stand up, she glanced at Yukiko, who also tried to regain a standing position, and was on her hands and feet to try and do that.

With a look of anger on her face, Navi ran up to Yukiko, and sent a hard kick to the girl's gut, hoping that this would be a start of a (very long) payback for what Yukiko did earlier.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next