by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match Empty Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:07 pm

Hardcore Match
Rules: Anything goes
Victory Condition: Pinfall or submission

Tonight would be the night when Orochi would be facing Navi Florges to finish what they started back at the bar some days ago. And she would make sure to make good on her promise to make her retire in this match, in one way or another. So, she would wait for her cue while at the gorilla position alongside her mentor and manager, Oboro Scarlett. Oboro would be joining her at the ringside, but she would not get involved in this match unless if absolutely necessary.

"I swear... I'll rip that bitch to pieces..." Orochi growled to herself as Oboro just observed her protege before sighing.

And then, Orochi's music, Snake, was played, and Orochi walked onstage, followed by Oboro. Upon entering the arena, she was rained by jeers and boos. It seemed that the crowd still remembered her ill-gotten victory over Melody weeks ago, and they definitely weren't supporting her anytime soon. As for Orochi, she didn't care about what the crowd think, and all she cared about tonight was wrecking Navi's face and making her retire from wrestling altogether.

Like before, Orochi showed up in her more modest outfit. While it was form-fitting and definitely emphasizing her curvy feature, it still covered most of her skin. She also wore her mask that covered the upper part of her face.

Orochi:

Behind her, Oboro followed her. Due to her not wrestling, she was wearing her longcoat over her wrestling outfit. Despite her misgivings, she was certain that her protege would win this match, in one way or another. Furthermore, this match was also a hardcore match, which meant that Orochi could go all out, and no holds would be barred in this match. Also, she was there to ensure that the match could go smoothly. While Oboro might be a black-hearted bitch, she was still adherent to rules and laws, and she would make sure to keep Orochi in line all the while.

Oboro Scarlett:

And so, both women walked down the ramp, heading over to the ring. Once they reached the ring, Orochi would slip into the ring and do some light stretching up while Oboro would wait outside. Both of them looked at the direction of the entrance to see Orochi's opponent making her way into the arena.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:47 pm

After a few weeks of recovering from her wounds she recieved in a bar fight (as well as rehabilitating herself for her shared crimes from said bar fight), Navi got ready to destroy Orochi in the hardcore match they decided on the night after the brawl with Orochi. Melody was in the room with her, wearing her usual entrance attire to stand in Navi's corner for the match.

Melody didn't want this match to take place, especially after the threat Orochi threw Navi's way about wanting to retire her. And Navi's track record with the hardcore matches (her 2 losses) worsened her worries even deeper.

Navi, on the other hand, simply looked to finish things off with the sadistic woman, get her revenge for KO Melody, as well as proving she was simply a better fighter than her. She didn't pay any mind to Orochi's threat. Although she was the first opponent she ever faced with an outright intent to end her short career, she wouldn't be the first to try.

Soon enough, a crewmember called for the 2 girls to be ready in 2 minutes. Getting on her flower vest, Navi got up from the bench, and saw nervous Melody standing against the wall:

"What's wrong?"

"Can't get your match with Kat out of my mind, and yet, here we are, with you against the woman who doesn't just want to shut you up, she actually wants to get you out of wrestling,"

"Yeah, well, it's not like she'll succeed,"

Melody sighed. Navi's stubborn determination was a double edged sword for both of them, though Melody seemed to always got the bad end of it most of the time. She prayed that this won't happen this time.

Two minutes later, Navi's music started playing on the PA, the blonde getting booed for her still-growing reputation in the ring. However, the boos seemed much quieter this time, likely because of both women not being in fan's good graces, but Orochi being hated slightly more for her actions.

Soon enough, Navi got into the ring, leaving her vest with Melody, and glared at Orochi, though she had a smirk on her face. "Ready to get your fucking head caved in?"

Melody meanwhile, put the vest at the ring steps, while standing near a barricade to the right of the entrance ramp. Although it wasn't illegal for her to interfere, Navi wouldn't forgive her if she gave her an unfair advantage in beating Orochi. Still, in case Oboro decided to help her protege up or if Orochi went true to her word, she was prepared to beat the living crap out of her foe.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Orochi looked at Navi and Melody making their way down the ramp, heading over to the ring. Once they arrived, Orochi would glare at Navi, wanting to break that face of hers with everything she got. Hearing Navi's words, Orochi scoffed. "Pfft, I should be the one to ask you that question," she said. She couldn't wait to shut that mouth up before ruining her career as a wrestler.

The ref would observe both wrestlers. Her presence there was only to count for the pinfall or seeing whether one of them got knocked out or not. As this match was a hardcore match, there would be no holds barred, no disqualification and the usage of weapons was allowed. Underneath the ring, there was an assortment of tools that both wrestlers could use to each other.

As for Oboro, she was waiting outside the ring, watching the event inside the ring unfold. While it's not illegal for her to interfere, she didn't feel like doing it, and she would just take the role of an observer. And she wanted to see how fare her protege was in the ring against an opponent such as Navi.

And soon, the bell was rung, and Orochi would circle her opponent, observing her movement. For the time being, she would fight her opponent with her wrestling prowess. All the tricks that she had in store would come in handy later, and she wanted to use them in the right moments.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:02 am

With the bell ringing, Navi would step out of her corner and circle the middle of the ring with her opponent, before finally taking a few steps forward and locking with the villainous woman.

If Orochi wanted to challange her technical skill, then she was going to prove to her that she's better at that as well. After keeping a solid grip on her foe's collar and elbow for good 10 seconds, Navi would switch her strategy, and shift her hands for them to go around Orochi's head to latch on to it with a simple headlock!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:53 pm

For a while, both Orochi and Navi grappled with each other before Navi shifted her hands and had them wrapped around Orochi's head, putting her in a headlock. "Tch." Knowing that she might get herself in trouble if she didn't act fast, Orochi would clench her fist before she tried to land a punch into the side of Navi's belly, hoping that by targeting her kidney area, she was able to make her opponent loosening her hold around her head.

In the meantime, she was prepared to pull herself back, planning to retaliate with her own counterattack in order to land her hits on Navi. She really wanted to make this woman pay for what she did back at the bar, and the price she demanded was very high.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:02 am

Navi thought she could follow her attack up by transitioning into a different hold. That was, until Orochi started to retailiate by targetting the side of the blonde's belly, aiming right for your kidneys.

"Grrgh...Don't like this?", Navi said, still attempting to keep the hold in place...before running forward, and driving her foe's head into the mat with a bulldog!

"Here you go!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Despite her effort in striking Navi's kidney area, Orochi was still unable to slip away from her foe's grasp, and as a result, she ended up getting her head driven into the mat with a bulldog. "Urghh!!" That took a of strength out of her, and having her head slammed into the mat made her feel dizzy.

"Guh..." she placed her palms on the mat, trying to push herself up. Due to her position, she was in no shape to really mount any kind of offense, and even defending herself could be quite a hurdle, which made her rather vulnerable to anything Navi had planned for her!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:44 am

Right after Navi drove Orochi's head into the mat, she got up to her feet. Despite wishing to follow up on her attack, she simply couldn't ignore the stiff punches Orochi delivered to her kidneys.

Stepping away for a second, unwillingly allowing Orochi to recover, Navi growled in pain, taking 5 seconds to recover before finally stepping back towards Orochi.

Getting the taller woman to her feet by her hair, the blonde would try and showcase her strength by scooping Orochi up for a body slam! However, despite trying to take as little time to recover from the punches as possible, she hoped it wasn't enough to allow Orochi to counter her attack...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:02 pm

Orochi grunted when Navi picked her up by yanking on her hair. Then, she felt her opponent trying to scoop her up for a body slam. Knowing how much a body slam would cause her, the tall woman would try to wrap an arm around Navi's head as soon as she was lifted.

And then, she would buck her legs in her effort to force Navi to release her earlier, attempting to use the force of her fall to bring Navi down with her while having her arm wrapped around her head, going for an improvised DDT!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:27 am

As Navi tried to lift the much taller woman, Orochi would resist being body slammed into the mat as she would wrap her arm around Navi's head.

With Orochi bucking her legs, the blonde had no choice but to abandon the attempt of the full body slam, releasing Orochi while she held the woman above her head...

...with Orochi still having an arm around her head. As a result, Orochi would drive Navi's head into the mat as she was dropped from the air with a DDT!

Her head painfully impacting against the mat, Navi groaned as she tried to shake off the cobwebs after the move, hoping to get to her feet faster than her opponent does...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next