by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes - Page 6 Empty Re: Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:02 am

"Ghhhk...!" Yukiko gasped out as Navi's foot slammed into her belly, knocking the wind out of her and flipping her over onto her back. Letting out a groan as she clutched at her stomach, the blue-haired girl quickly tried to roll away and get a chance to get back on her feet again, but it was going to be difficult in the blonde was recovered enough to pursue her...

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes - Page 6 Empty Re: Yukiko Kuzuryuu vs. Navi Florges - Anything Goes

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:30 am

"Oh, no, no, no you don't, Blue...", Navi said as Yukiko tried to roll away from her. Approaching her, Navi would send a harsh kick to the girl's crotch: "...we are not done yet!"

With Yukiko on her back, Navi was keen to get her revenge on her foe for the abuse she gave her earlier, and as the first part of that, she latched on to Yukiko's bust letting her nails dig in to them and twisting them, getting revenge on the girl doing the same to her earlier.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:46 pm

Unable to get away, Yukiko screamed in agony as Navi's foot slammed into her womanhood, both hands immediately shooting down and clutching her most tender area. Unfortunately, that wasn't her only problem, as the blonde decided to renew her assault on her tits as well, repaying her in kind for the breast claws she had subjected her to just moments earlier.

"KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" the blue-haired girl shrieked, instinctively latching onto Navi's wrists as the blonde proceeded to maul her tits, so viciously it started to feel as though her bikini top might come off any second.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:26 am

"Oh, what? Don't like the taste of your own...medicine? Hmm...", Navi shouted at Yukiko, suddenly feeling that the girl's top was starting to feel loose.

After a moment of consideration, Navi got her hands away from Yukiko's chest and yanked on the ribbon in the middle of Yukiko's bikini, opening it up and exposing Yukiko's generous chest for the crowd. Which, slightly surprising to Navi, was the first action ever that caused the crowd to mostly cheer rather than boo her.

"A bunch of perverts...", Navi said with a small chuckle.

Getting her attention back to Yukiko, Navi would get the blue-haired woman up to her feet by her wrist, before launching her towards the ropes. As Yukiko would rebound, Navi would attempt to grab her foe's leg, trying to drive her into the mat chest-first with a flapjack!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:46 am

Suddenly feeling her top come free, a look of horror crossed Yukiko's face as her breasts were now completely exposed. Blushing bright red, the blue-haired girl instinctively curled up with her arms over her chest, trying to cover them up from the riled-up audience. "Y-y-you bitch...!"

Too flustered to fight back, Yukiko cried out in dismay as Navi yanked her up by her arm and whipped her towards the ropes. Spinning around, she was able to bounce off the ropes with her back, however she was too preoccupied trying to keep her bouncing breasts covered up that she wasn't prepared at all for the flapjack, instantly falling forwards and landing on her tits with an audible smack.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...!" Screaming in agony, Yukiko immediately flipped over onto her back, both hands clutching at her boobs as they throbbed in agony.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:21 am

"What were you saying?...", Navi said, while getting to her feet, to the topless Yukiko, while sending a quick stomp to her now naked chest: "Me thinking that I am a better dirty fighter? Well, seeing who of the 2 of us has a top on, I willing to put my money on a certain blonde", Navi said with a wicked smile.

She would then take a hold of both of Yukiko's legs, and turned her over on her back, locking in a boston crab! Even if Yukiko didn't tap out to this, she still had plenty of plans to make Yukiko give up.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:57 am

Yukiko cried out as Navi stomped down on her breasts, inflicting even more pain upon her exposed bosom. Curling up on her side, she tried to keep herself both protected and concealed while trying to think of a way out of this situation. Of course, her blonde opponent wasn't going to give her the chance, grabbing her legs and pulling her into a Boston Crab.

"Ghhhh... You... bitch...!" Yukiko groaned out as her spine was bent painfully. There were no rope breaks in a match like this, meaning the blue-haired girl could do little but endure it, grunting and gasping in pain all the while.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:12 am

Navi held Yukiko in the Boston Crab for a good minute as the girl seemingly couldn't find any escape from the hold. After that amount of time passed, Navi started taunting Yukiko, while pulling harder on the hold:

"Come on, Blue, give up already! We both know I am better than you at this! Both at wrestling with and without rules!"

If Yukiko didn't tap out then (which Navi herself was unlikely, even if she hated her, she had to admit she didn't lose the title fairly, and it took a lot to be a champion), Navi would transition from a Boston to an STF, figuring that her foe would be much more eager to tap out to a more painful hold.

With her mouth close to Yukiko's ear, she would say: "How much humilation can you take? Having your boobs out and tapping out not enough for you? Should I get your partner here and beat her up too?", she would say, as she kept pulling on Yukiko's head at her chin with both hands.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Groaning, Yukiko couldn't do much as Navi transferred over to an STF, clawing furiously at the canvas in frustration. However, as the blonde leaned in close to whisper into her ear, she set off the blue-haired girl's trigger yet again. "D-don't you dare... TOUCH AKIKO!"

With a scream of rage, Yukiko reached over to where she could hear Navi's voice and attempted to viciously rake her nails across the blonde's face.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:33 am

No matter how hard Navi pulled on the hold, Yukiko wasn't willing to give up, especially under threats being given to her friend.

Although Navi expected the scream of rage from Yukiko, she didn't expect the fierce retaliation of her nails raking across her face.

Screaming in pain, Navi's hands went straight to her face, releasing the pressure from the hold. Instinctively, she tried to get away from her foe, clutching her hurt face.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next