Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 6 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by HighFly Thu May 25, 2017 5:26 pm

Alaina made a huge mistake. Instead of getting back on the attack she paused and listened to the two friends brief conversation.

After nodding for a second, happy to hear the decision of Melody the amazon lumbered back to Navi, bending down to haul her back up. A nice hard vertical suplex inside the locker room, bringing Navi crashing down on a hard bench would do the trick.... now to just put her plan in motion

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 6 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by Vcom7418 Fri May 26, 2017 2:24 pm

As Melody was getting something from her back, the extremely sore Navi was left to fend for herself, as Alaina got her up again, and up into the air before slamming her down on a bench, screaming over the abuse her poor spine has taken in this contest.

She looked at Melody upside down with pleading eyes, asking her for help again: "Pleeeeeeeease...I'll clean the house for a whole month. Just punch Alaina for me. Nothing more..."

As Melody got a pair of headphones, and a small black case from her bag, she just shook her head at Navi. She didn't want to betray her, but she felt it would be betraying both women's trust in her in the near future.

She unzipped the black case, revealing a recent present from her dad, a new Nintendo Switch! Popping in the wire into the headphone socket, she put on the headphones, turned on the small tablet, and turned on The Legend of Zelda, completely detatching herself from the match at hand.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 26, 2017 4:03 pm

Alaina lift the pleading Navi up and brought her crashing down across the bench back-first! Alaina stood back up taking deep breaths as she continued to build momentum.

Unless Navi did something fast it looked like wins was quickly working to a victory in the near future!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun May 28, 2017 2:56 am

As Alaina took a few steps away to try and catch her breath, Navi kept looking at Melody with pleading eyes. But eventually, she realized that her friend would stick by her guns and not interfere in the match.

Navi's gaze then shifted all the way around the room, trying to find a suitable weapon to catch Alaina by surprise. It had to be small enough to be able to take the Amazon quickly by surprise, but large enough to deal some pain to her.

As she looked around and rejected a few weapons, her gaze suddenly stopped at... Melody's hands. Or more specifically, what they were holding.

The blonde would leap from the bench she laid on and rush towards her friend on all fours. She knew that, what she was about to do, might put them at odds for a bit, but she would make up for it.

As she approached Melody, she yanked the Nintendo Switch in her hands, quickly saying: "I'll borrow this for a sec!". With the force she took the console from Melody, the headphone jacket left the console's socket very easily, although not without pulling Melody slightly forward.

Although Melody was confused over why Navi took the console from her hand, her emotions switched to pure horror as she saw Navi dashing towards the resting Alaina, realizing what she was going to do:

"NOOOOOOOOOO!", she would scream, but was too late, as Navi would swing the screen at Alaina, trying to hit her in the face with it!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Alaina's mind wasn't able to register what was going on. Not in a thousand years did she ever expect to have a weapon such as this used on her. Still the attack caught Alaina off guard and struck her perfectly on the bridge of her nose, forcing her to recoil back, her hands covering her face!

"Arrrrgh!" She howled as she felt a small bit of blood running from her nose in the aftermatch of the strike! She was still up but hobbling around limp legged as she tried to recover from the sudden, swift and damaging strike!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon May 29, 2017 8:16 am

Navi smiled as she managed to hit Alaina with the console. She took a look at it. The screen wasn't cracked, since it more than likely was plastic. However, with the force that she hit Alaina with, the console turned off.

Before Navi could hurry and follow up on her hit, Melody leaped towards Navi, getting the console from her hands.

"Please, please, please...", she pleaded, hoping that the console was more sturdy than she expected. But no matter how much she pressed the turn on button, the console was not responding. It was truly broken.

Melody threw an angry glare towards Navi.

"Don't worry about it, I'll buy you a new one"

Melody still kept looking at Navi angrily, despite the promise.

"I am sorry..."

"You could've taken ANYTHING else from my bag, or hell, from your own bag, and yet you went for this., Melody said with a stern expression on her face, not believing that Navi was truly sorry for the action

Navi looked at Melody with a guilty expression, not knowing how to justify the action outside of "I want to win", before turning her head to the console

"Well...since you won't need that anymore...", taking the now broken console away from Melody's hands, before turning to Alaina, while Melody’s face switched (pun not intended) to the one of disappointment. ”It was dad’s present. Goddamnit”, she sat on the bench, having a view of the match both on TV and in reality, all the while sulking over the broken present.

"Where do you think you are going, bitch?!", she would shout, as she would run towards the retreating Amazon, aiming the Switch towards the back of her foe's knee.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm

Alaina heard Navi speak and before she could turn to face her in order to defend herself she felt a sharp pain in the back of her knee! The amazon howled in pain dropping to a knee and hobbling even more! Alaina was feeling humiliated now, having been on the cusp of victory one second ago and now being beaten by a little brat with a game console. The amazon brought down by a small piece of electronic equipment...

No. Alaina couldn't let that happen. No way. She grit her teeth and got up, favoring one leg as she faced Navi. Without a word she lunged in and sent a hard punch at Navi's face. Not the most effective or devastating thing, but Alaina could not go down without fighting back. It would take more than a couple smacks from a nintendo, or whatever it was to bring Alaina down!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed May 31, 2017 6:38 am

As Alaina faced her, Navi wanted to hit the woman with the Switch in the face once again, as Alaina turned to face her. However, Alaina would be quicker than Navi and try to send a harsh punch to her face

Almost instinctively, Navi tried to cover herself with the console, to shield herself from the hit. That turned out to be a mistake. The force from Alaina's punch was so strong, that she drove the Switch right into Navi's head. While Alaina has been busted for a while, this was the hit that drew blood on Navi's face, as Alaina would manage to bust Navi's forehead.

She staggered backwards before dropping to one knee, still holding the Switch with one hand, while holding her bleeding forehead with another.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 31, 2017 12:04 pm

Alaina wasn't sure what else was in the locker room that Navi had knowledge of, but Alaina knew she wanted to get out of here. Alaina was in a daze so she moved forward to try to reach out and grab Navi's head jumping up and falling down to try to drive her face-first into the floor with a face buster!

If this attack was successful, Alaina would move in to grab Navi and drag her along to the back door, leading out to the wrestlers parking lot!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:11 am

Holding her forehead with one hand, Navi felled the blood seeping through the wound. Dazed, she couldn't mount any valuable resistance as Alaina grabbed her head, only trying to push the Amazon's hands off of her, dropping the broken console to the floor in the process.

The blonde let out a silent scream as Alaina drove her bloodied head into the solid ground, leaving a speck of blood on the floor. Navi herself was barely awake at this point, holding on to the last specks of consciousness, as Alaina would drag her out of the locker room, and towards the parking lot of the arena.

Melody visibly cringed at the facebuster, feeling extremely sorry for her friend, with her anger at her for the broken Switch almost disappeared. She would not follow the 2 brawling women out of the room, however, deeming that this would be the worst the things would get...she hoped...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next