by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 5 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by HighFly Mon May 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Alaina felt Navi kick out and heard her speak up. "You are a little punk brat... tough but still a mouthy punk. Maybe I can smack some respect into you!" Alaina said as she got to her feet, grabbing Navi by the hair and hauling her up as well!

Alaina's plan was simple. Hold Navi up by the hair with her left hand and punch her in the face a time or three with her right fist as hard as the amazonian grappler could!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 5 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by Vcom7418 Mon May 22, 2017 5:18 pm

"How many times I've heard that, and yet no one has actually managed to---AAAGH! LET GO!", Navi tried to answer to Alaina's statement, as the Amazon got Navi to her feet by her hair, and wasn't letting go.

As both of Navi's hands tried to pry Alaina's hand away from her hair, Navi didn't manage to block Alaina's fist quite in time, recieving a harsh punch to her face!

As Alaina continued to punch away at the blonde, Navi tried to cover her face with one hand, while still trying to get Alaina's hand away from her hair. Desperately, said hand shot at the Amazon's own brown hair, pulling at it as strongly as possible in hopes that either Alaina's punches will stop, or she will let go of her blonde hair.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 23, 2017 11:29 am

Alaina hammered into Navi and felt like she was making some progress when Navi's hand shot into her hair! Alaina screamed as she had two handfuls of Navi's hair now, this match degenerating into a nasty brawl now. The amazon kept hold of Navi's hair and pushed her away before bringing her face crashing back into Alaina's own forehead in an attempt at a big headbutt!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue May 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Although Navi got a momentary break from Alaina's punches, this only caused her foe to double down on torturing her scalp. As Alaina and Navi continued to pull at each other's hair, Alaina would suddenly push Navi's head a bit away before bringing it full speed towards her forehead!

Navi's face met Alaina's headbutt nose-first. Instictively, she released her grip on Alaina's hair, and went straight to her nose. However, Alaina still had Navi's blonde hair hostage. Navi gritted her teeth in pain, from both the pull and the pain in her nose, as Alaina gave herself a moment for her next move.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 24, 2017 1:51 am

Alaina heard Navi scream and knew she had a chance for a big combo to put this woman away. She grabbed Navi and held her up across her chest rushing forward at the corner of a wall in the back hallways. Alaina would run into it crashing Navi's back against the wall before turning to try to deliver a back breaker right after! If all that managed to connect she would drop Navi on the floor and go for a pin...

No messing around now, she was all business and Navi would surely see that if she didn't manage to worm her way out of this!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed May 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Still dazed from a headbutt straight to her nose, Navi couldn't reverse (or even flail) as Alaina picked her up. Holding her across her chest, she was not holding back as she rammed Navi back-first into a wall, getting a loud scream from the blonde.

Despite the sound, Alaina thought she didn't deliver enough punishment to Navi's back, as immidiately following that, she crashed her back onto her knee with a Backbreaker! Only then did the Amazon finally pinned Navi to try and achieve victory in the match:

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THR---NO!"

Once again, Navi kicked out, but was very close to not making the count. Both Alaina and everyone watching the match likely thought that it was only a matter of time until she was down for 3...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 24, 2017 5:17 pm

The amazon was again in total shock. She brought her hands up to her own hair and pulled slightly, looking lime a frustrated, wild woman!

"How do you keep kicking out!? How!?" Alaina screamed out as she got up and paced around a bit. She took a deep breath and hauled Navi up to her feet by the hair parading her towards the locker room, stopping along the way to smash her head first off the wall every few feet!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu May 25, 2017 7:26 am

At this point, Navi thought that Alaina was angry at her for staying alive in the match, growing scared by the second of Alaina's growing rage towards her. If she had any energy to give a quip, se would have definitely joked about Alaina being more of a Red Lantern, than Wonder Woman.

Still, that quip would've changed nothing about what the angry Amazon was about to do to Navi, as she seized Navi by the hair once again (with her scalp starting to hurt more and more after that much punishment on her hair), cringing from pain, as the Amazon took her time to punish Navi's already hurt face even more by slamming it into the wall a few times. Any one watching this brawl knew that Navi was not going to get away with just a few bumps on her head the next morning, and she might've needed to be checked for a concussion.

======================================

Meanwhile, Melody watched the brawl unfold on the tv in the locker room, while sitting on the bench in her street clothes. She was naturally concerned for both her friends' well being from a brawl like that, but the sole positive she found in the situation is that, at least, the match will be able to end by pinfall, unlike Navi's last match against Kat.

That said, she couldn't help but notice the 2 women getting closer and closer to her present location...

"Please don't enter here. PLEASE don't enter here...", she thought to herself.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu May 25, 2017 11:58 am

As Alaina marched Navi to the back she saw a locker room door and wanted a change of venue. Alaina kicked it open and shoved Navi inside, it was indeed time for a change in scenery. However as Alaian threw Navi in and approached she saw Melody of all people sitting there.

This got really awkward. Alaina wanted to wave and awkwardly say something not hostile. However, when the time came the amazon paused and could barely speak. "OH, uhh.... hey. Sorry for the... you know."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu May 25, 2017 1:40 pm

As the footage Melody was seeing was on a slight delay, she was slightly surprised and very scared when Alaina threw a very dazed Navi into the locker room.

"Um...well...yeah...it's a match, so don't worry about...it...", she said, trying to choose her words carefully, to not get on Alaina's bad side

As she looked down to Navi lying on the floor, trying to stubbornly get back to her feet, she heard her very week voice saying: "Mels...help...please..."

Melody was torn about this. Part of her wanted to help Navi win the match, but she promised to both Alaina and Navi that she won't interfere...

After a 2 seconds, she answered:

"No. This is fight is between you and her. I am not interfering."

And that's just what she did, averting her gaze from Navi, and looking at her nearby bag, putting her hand into it to get something out. Navi was now left all alone with the angry Amazon, without any external help.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next