by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 260 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 259 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Another enemy on my list!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another enemy on my list! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another enemy on my list!

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:11 pm

Before she could even say anything, Karisma was bombarded by a glittery cloud that stung her eyes and forced them shut while tears flodded her. "Haaaa!" She screeched and jerked violently in her bindings as she was roughly forced on her back and mounted.

"You! How Dyaaaaahhh!"

Karisma screeched again when she was gouged, feeling the glitter scraping along the insides of her eyes as she furious blinked and cried. "St-buuuhhh!" Before she could even try and plea, she was inundated with humiliating slaps, marring her pretty caramel face with red marks to compliment her puffy cheek, busted lip and tear streaked make up. She was far from beautiful her head was snapped to one side with the last slap and a dribble of saliva ran from her sputtering lips.

She hardly had the will to screech as her cheek was stung and instead moaned and gurgled helplessly under the cruel woman who sat atop her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:26 pm

Lilly looked on in amazement at the sight in front of her. This bitch, who talked so much shit to her, was getting absolutely, horrendously brutalized and humiliated. She didn't know who this girl was, but she was... vile. She liked vile.

Karisma's cries were like a beautiful song to the cheerleader. Far better than her fancy words that she liked to use. Lilly took a cautious step forward, grinning that vile grin of hers as she watched on and raised her mic to her lips.

"Well, looks like the 'Shining Jewel' is all talk," she taunted, being careful not to get too close, lest this violent loony take a shot at her too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:33 pm

The hooded girl turned her head at Lilly and looked as if she might have grabbed her and done the same thing again, but instead she just gave the front of her hood a tug to keep it down over her face and slipped through the ropes and down to the floor.

She went back the way she came, over the barricade and into the crowd who parted before her like she was a wild animal who escaped her pen, and didn't stop until she had disappeared from the arena.

As quickly as she had appeared, she was gone again, leaving the crowd stunned and confused, unsure weather to cheer the narcissistic girl's destruction or to boo the unsporting brutality they had just witnessed.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:38 pm

Once her assailant was gone, Karisma rolled onto her stomach, languishing as she tried to roll back onto her stomach to hide the shame of the brutality she had just faced. Worse yet, she could hear Lilly's cackling and when she tried to open her eyes, she could feel the scratchy glitter on her face. She shut her eyes tightly and let her head drop to the canvas, trying not to audibly weep while she heard the crowd's vocal assessment of her assault.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:55 pm

As the crazed assailant left the ring, Lilly was left there with the beaten and battered Karisma, grinning ear to ear. No, it wasn't the greatest "revenge," but it sure as hell worked for her. Comeuppance was comeuppance.

She sauntered over to the downed girl, crouching down and grabbing a fistful of her hair and yanking her head up hard. Getting her face close to hers, she put the mic to her lips again. "Now you know how it feels when someone sneaks up on you, whore."

Lilly dropped the mic, but held Karisma's hair firmly, leaning in close to her ear so that only she could hear. "Next time, I'll be the one picking you apart, sweetheart," she hissed. She gave her ear an al out teasing nibble before harshly slamming the beaten girl's face into the mat. With that, the cheerleader slid under the ropes and made her way up the ramp, followed by the loud sound of boos.

Except, this time, she was smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2