by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Another enemy on my list!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another enemy on my list! Empty Another enemy on my list!

Post by ThunderFox Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:28 am

Lilly was fuming.

The cheerleader's surprise return didn't go exactly as she wished it would have. Sure, she got the brief chance to get her hands on Mercy, and it felt absolutely wounderful, but she ended up on the reciving end of some bitch's kick. She could still feel the bump on side of her head where that Karisma bitch clocked her, but at least her headache was gone.

Lilly wandered the halls backstage of the AFW arena, heading toward the entrance ramp. Karisma had ruined her makeshift revenge on Mercy, and she wasn't about to let her get away with it. If she had to make another enemy in this company, she didn't care. Karisma was going to pay.

Once at the back of the entrance ramp, Lilly wasted no time heading right out into the arena, where she was met with a mixture of both boos and perverted cat calls and hoots. But Lilly tuned it all out as she walked quickly to the ring. She had only one thing on her mind. Once at ringside, she grabbed herself a mic and slid under the bottom rope and into the ring.

Lilly wasted no time. "So, judging from your jeers, I guess some of you remember what happened last time I was here," Lilly started, which was immeditaly met by more boos, and still a few random whistles. "Well, there's more of that to come. Mercy will get hers sooner or later. But for now, I've got a few words for that whore that kicked me." Lilly turned to face the entrance ramp, eyes narrowed dangerously as she stood in the center of the ring, one hand on her hip.

"Karisma was it? Whatever. Doesn't matter. I guess you think you're tough shit for attacking me when my back was turned, right? Yeah, so tough," Lilly felt her blood boiling when she thought about it. It took all of her self control to not scream in rage. "But i guess it's pretty easy to pretend your tough when so many of your little lackeys were around. I'll bet without that Brittany hoe, you're just a fragile little wuss. So why don't you come out here by yourself and try to hit me again. Unless I'm right, and you're just scared."

Lilly kept her eyes on the entrance ramp, glaring. She gritted her teeth, waiting to see if she'd answer the call. She wanted to wring her little neck so badly, it was tempting to just go and find her. But she had enough patience to wait. For now.

Back to top Go down

Another enemy on my list! Empty Re: Another enemy on my list!

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:11 am

"MAde in India began to play soon after Lilly finished. It had been a while since her own music played, but she didn't waste much time leaving the cheerleader waiting. She stepped out into the entrance ramp and received jeers of her own. She merely smiled through them, bringing the microphone up to her sultry lips as she walked down the ramp.

"They most certainly are not booing your pathetic display at Summer Splash. I'm afraid to say that it's your churlish face that drives their ire." Karisma smirked and sauntered down the ramp. She was dressed in her usual silken, Eastern outfits, trimmed in gold and adorned in jewels.

She eagerly slipped inot the ring and kept a bit of distance between her and Lilly. Just in case the cheerleader wanted to try something dirty. She certainly was capable of it and probably needed it.

"You seem to be under the impression that I am a mere lackey..." Karisma rolled her eyes. 'I am the Shining Jewel of this whole company! You..." Karisma pointed at Lilly. "are nothing more than a barnacle on the bottom of a rotten, sunk ship. About as beautiful as one as well." Karisma smirked. "If your thick head cannot comprehend the difference between us, I don't mind showing you the difference between the stars..." Karisma raised her hand up her body and pointed it to the sky. She then arched it forward and looked at Lilly. "And a common pebble, who exists to be trampled on by all the unwashed peasants."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:37 am

Lilly was almost surprised that Karisma decided to show herself so quickly. She took her for a coward, since she seemed to like attacking when others weren't looking. The indian beauty came down the ramp, and the cheerleader simply glared. She wanted so badly to leap out of the ring and beat her bloody. In due time...

"You'd better watch you're mouth, whore," Lilly shot back when Karisma insulted her face. "Or I'll break your pretty little jaw so you can't spit your fancy words at me." If there was one thing Lilly hated, it was people who liked to talk down to her like she was nothing. She wasn't going to stand for this bitch speaking to her as if she was some kind of trash.

"You?! HA!" Lilly mockingly slapped her knee. "Lady, the only thing 'shining' about you is your jewelry. Which, by the way, makes you look like a street peddler. Hell, it looks like you bought all of it from one, too." Lilly took a step toward the self proclaimed "Shining Jewel," one and on her elegant hip.

"Blah. Blah. Blah. I'm a barnacle, I'm a pebble. I'm this, I'm that." Lilly leaned in closer to Karisma. "You wanna know what I am? I am going to be kicking your over bedazzled ass for what you did to me." Standing up straight again, the cheerleader took a deep breath. She had to keep reminding herself to not just run at her and break her pretty little nose. She didn't want to get thrown out of here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:22 am

Karisma smirked and shook her head at Lilly's ranting. "Like you could tell a true jewel from a piece of dirty quartz. It's obvious by who you choose to associate with. One lump of coal hanging around with another. It's too bad there's not enough pressure in this world to turn you into a diamond..."

Karisma lifted her head and smiled at Lilly. "Though I'd certainly be willing to apply that pressure. You'll most certainly crack before anything beautiful comes out of you." She paused. "Though, I'm fairly certain after I'm finished, you will look better than you do. It's so hard to even gaze upon your face."

Karisma swished her hair at Lilly. "For what I did to you?" Karisma mused. "You should be thanking me for keeping the bespectacled waif from embarrassing you a second time."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:22 am

Down below, a girl in a hooded sweatshirt hopped the barricade and silently rolled inside the ring behind Karisma.

She moved quickly to grab the beautiful Shining Jewel of AFW by her silken black hair and violently yanked her back. In a barrage that was as sudden as it was savage, she began hammering the girl's face with vicious punches, following her all the way down until she was flat on her back.

She spared Lilly only a fleeting, cautionary glance, crouching over Karisma like a lioness over a fresh kill, her eyes flashing from beneath her hood. She was wearing black fingerless gloves and jeans, and the back of her gray sweatshirt read "GUNS RAZORS KNIVES".

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:22 am

Karisma may have been expecting an assault from behind, but not like that and not that quickly. She didn't even see the gray blur until fists were unmercifully driven into her face. She sputtered and gagged, toppling over as much from the sharp, surprising tug on her silky hair as the punches that impacted her cheek, puffing it up almost immediately.

Karisma collapsed and rolled onto her hands and knees, crying out and grabbing for her battered face.

"Bhhgnnnn!" She sputtered incoherently as she writhed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:41 am

Lilly started tapping her foot on the mat as Karisma went on and on, threatening her and insulting her, and even bringing up her fluke loss to Mercy. It took all the cheerleader had to stand her ground, and not just let loose. If her face wasn't red before, it certainly was now. Karisma was condescending, and obnoxious as all hell. Putting a hurt on that pretty face of hers would have been all too fun.

But someone else beat her to the punch. Literally.

Before Lilly even had a chance to retort to Karisma's irritating backtalk, someone leaped over the barricade and began assaulting the supposed "Shining Jewel." The blonde took a could steps back, in complete shock at the sudden attack from... whoever the hell this was. All she could read were the large words on the back of her sweatshirt. Whatever the hell they meant.

But it didn't take long before her shock was replaced with utter joy, a wicked grin spreading across her pretty face. Watching Karisma getting beaten like dog was so pleasing. She only wished it was her instead of this mystery girl, but she couldn't complain about results. She didn't have to know who the girl was, she liked her already. But she wasn't stupid. The girl's glance was all she needed to know to stay back, and to let her do her thing. She didn't need another embarrassing beating on her list...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:10 am

The hooded girl put a knee on Karisma's back to flatten her out on her belly and grabbed one of her wrists. She pulled a small object from the pocket of her sweatshirt, instantly recognizable to AFW fans as shiny, steel handcuffs, and deftly bound Karisma's arms behind her back.

She moved on her knees to the Shining Jewel's head and picked her face up off the mat with a handful of hair so that she could look her in the eye. She leaned in close, her hood hiding her fierce eyes from everyone but her prey, until she was sure she had Karisma's undivided attention...

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:10 am

Karisma was still sputtering when she felt the weight of the knee in her back. She winced, but the pain wasn't nearly as bad as her throbbing face. "What are-hnngh!" Before she could even respond, she was roughly tugged and her arms painfully bent back. She shook her head and wriggled her body violently but soon she found herself quite thoroughly bound.

"Gh.."

Karisma let her head loll back down to the canvas when her assaulter slipped off her only to be painfully yanked by the hair. "Rrrrgh!" She growled and squinted through her puffing eye and narrowed her eyes. "Whoever you are you'll..." She stopped when she caught the fierce look in the girl's eyes. She narrowed to see more clearly, finding them familiar before a bolt of recognition hit her. Her busted lip parted and her mouth dropped open, though she remained silent.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:11 am

The hooded girl waited to see the shock on Karisma's pretty face before she pulled her other hand out of her sweatshirt pocket and threw a fistful of sparkly glitter straight into her eyes.

While the girl was blinded she shoved her onto her back and mounted her, and cruelly scrubbed at her eyes with her thumbs to make sure the sparkly stuff caused her as much pain as possible. She pulled one hand back and beat Karisma's face with a series of hard, degrading slaps, bouncing her head off the mat with each one before she stood up to look over her work, stone-faced and ice cold.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next