by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Private" Hentai: Femie Weydman Vs. Feruza Nabiyeva

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

"Private" Hentai: Femie Weydman Vs. Feruza Nabiyeva - Page 6 Empty Re: "Private" Hentai: Femie Weydman Vs. Feruza Nabiyeva

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Femie gasped as she felt Feruza's pussy spasm and clench. She felt the hot juices pour onto her fingers and she thrust expertly through Feruza's orgasm, grinning as she did. Once Feruza was spent, Femie slowly slipped her fingers from Feruza and pulled them up, licking each of her fingers sensually.

"Nnnnn, Ma chere... how divine..." She purred between licks. "You are magnifique, but, it seems as if I get my sweater back."

Femie untangled her legs and slid down Feruza's body. She pressed their noses together and rubbed them before leaning in for a deep kiss. "Nnnmmmmm...." She made it deep but kept it short, letting a bit of saliva connect them briefly. "Oh, but you were so close, ma chere..." Femie said, bringing her non sticky hand up and petting Feruza's cheek. "Mais, you know that the winner gets the spoils, non? I still have not been satisfied and I am so achingly close..." Her body shifted against Feruza's as her own thighs squeezed tightly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

"Private" Hentai: Femie Weydman Vs. Feruza Nabiyeva - Page 6 Empty Re: "Private" Hentai: Femie Weydman Vs. Feruza Nabiyeva

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:38 am

Feruza's cheeks were red hot with shame. She really liked that shirt! But she knew that she had no reason to be ashamed. Her lover had made her cum; a lover who was a veritable expert in hentai. And yet here she was, blushing.

As Femie pulled away, Feruza nearly whined. She had wanted to drive the Belgian to an orgasm of her own. "Sweater is yours. I will just have to get similar one." she said, regaining the ability to speak now that Femie's crotch was out of her face. "We will look so cute when walking together!" she said, imagining them both in turtlenecks.

However, perhaps her wish would come true. "You do not have for ask me twice." she said, licking her lips. "Will be pleasure to... to pleasure you." she said, before giggling. As the Walloon moved her body once more, Feruza readied her tongue. When the opportuinty presented itself, the Uzbek stuck her tongue out and began running it along the length of the Walloon's entrance.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:41 pm

"Ohoho, tres adorable, ma chere!" Femie purred as she laughed. Feruza was absolutely adorable and it made it hard for the Belgian to ignore the elephant in the room. She tried mightily though. She was, thankfully, removed from her thoughts when she leaid back and spread her legs. She bit her lips as Feruza approached. She was already so close to an orgasm, but she couldn't just let herself bubble over with one lick, as sensual and titillating as it was.

"Hoooooo!"

Femie's body jerked and she wriggled from just one lick. "Oh, ma chereeee...." Femie breathed. "I may drown you if you go to deep..." Femie huffed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:41 am

"You may drown? I should be one worried about drown." she said, taking a quick break to wink at the Belgian. After a little while more of the gentle licking, she began to circle her tongue around Femie's clitoris. She was intent on making this orgasm feel really, really nice.

She could feel that Femie was close, and she hoped to finally push her over the edge by plunging her tongue into the Walloon's entrance!
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:54 am

"Hnnnnnn! Oh! Mon Dieu! Oh, Ma Cherie!"

Femie was radiating, practically peculating as Feriza assaulted her sensually with her tongue. She shivered and bucked, her hips moving on their own as she subtly mashed her dripping womanhood against Feruza's face with each soft lick until she was breached and Feruza took the almost literal plunge.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhooooo!"

Femiestuttered and sputtered. her body jerked and her cheeks and collar flushed deeply before she bucked out the orgasm. After a short time, she flopped onto her bac, spralwed out underneath her fluffy, and now sweat soaked, hair. She shivered and purred, her ample chest heaving up and down.

"Oooh, Ma Chere, tres magnifique!" She hummed, beaming. "It was so short, though! I tried to contain it and I just could not!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Feruza smiled as her face and part of her hair was covered in Femie's cum. She licked her lips, and panted. She was tired, too. She crawled over to Femie, and began to cuddle with her. "Oh... lover... that was very fun." she panted, wrapping herself around the Belgian's side.

"Length was fine. I still loved." she purred. "But we are both so messy." she giggled. She wasn't wrong. They shimmered with sweat and cum, the two lovers. Feruza felt bad for whoever would be cleaning this bed, because they would have quite the task.

"I had idea, Femie." she said. "Maybe we would look cute if I had sweater, too?" she suggested. "Like cute couple."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6