Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Please, Teach Me

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Please, Teach Me Empty Please, Teach Me

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:25 am

Yuu's heels clicked along the ground of the AFW building. It was her first time in the facility after finally signing her contract to let her join. No longer a teacher in the Japanese school system, she was now a full fledged wrestler in the top organization in the league. She was excited, for sure, and had been studying up on matches and possible girls who needed a lesson. She had even scheduled a tour of the facility later from someone she thought she might be able to consider an ally.

For now, however, she was meeting up with her partner, Kamiko. The girl was much younger, and joined with Yuu as her "bodyguard" but Yuu had taken to the girl. They seemed to share the same sense of discipline and Yuu felt like Kamiko was the only one that she could truly let her guard down around, at least in private.

"Kamiko-san." Yuu said as she adjusted her glasses and looked over the girl. "What do you think?" She asked. "Have you done any research yet? I have no idea who around here needs to be taught a lesson. There seems to be plenty of good choices. I had never thought this place would be so rife with disregard for manners and decency."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Please, Teach Me Empty Re: Please, Teach Me

Post by Alexandra Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:31 am

"Hnn."

Kamiko's wooden geta clacked along the floor along with Yuu's heels, the taller, younger woman following close behind her partner. She adjusted her cap and looked back towards Yuu, meeting her gaze for an instant before looking away from her.

"I've done some looking around, Abe-sama," she replied, her usual stony, emotionless look on her face. "Honestly, I haven't seen much that impresses me." She lifted her arms, folding them over her chest and shaking her head. "There are plenty of younger girls who seem to have an attitude about them, though. Plenty of brats that could do with being put into their place."

She lifted her gaze back towards Yuu, a very, very small hint of a smile playing at her lips. "Truthfully, however, I haven't seen anyone that should be a problem for you. Of course, if we do run into someone that could give you trouble..."

She let her words trail off at that. Yuu would know what she was talking about. Anyone that could give the teacher trouble would have to deal with Kamiko, and Kamiko had very, very rarely met anyone that could give her trouble.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:27 pm

Yuu walked alongside of Kamiko, listening to her words. She nodded softly at her partner's assessment. She agreed with it, but she spoke up. "Hai, but I did not come here to be impressed." She said simply. "If I was only interested in the thrill of wrestling, then I could certainly get that. However, I have seen the young whelps who scurry through the halls, looking to tarnish their blossoming reputations and honor. They think life is easy and that if they break the rules, that they will have a cheap path to victory."

Yuu lifted and then clenched her fist. "That is something that I cannot abide, Kamiko-san." Yuu insisted. As they walked through the hallway, they came upon the cafeteria, which was busy and bustling. Yuu looked around, finding the scene rather familiar. "This is what I'm used to.' She spoke. "An interesting familiarity.' She then turned and looked at Kamiko as she adjusted her glasses. "What about you, Kamiko-san?" She asked. "Have you found anything intriguing yet?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Kamiko stepped up, standing beside Yuu as they looked into the cafeteria. She adjusted her arms against her chest, her eyes narrowed as she glanced out over the crowd before them.

"Intriging? Hn." She shook her head, turning her gaze towards Yuu, a look of disapproval on her face. "Hardly. All I've seen during my scouting trips here have been...well, look at them." She lifted her arms, using one of them to gesture out over the girls in the cafeteria. "This. A bunch of noisy rabble and a lot of troublemakers. You could pick any five of these women at random and I could guarantee that they wouldn't be worth the time."

The taller woman caught a sigh in her throat, turning her gaze back to the busy cafeteria as she adjusted her arms again. "Even the so-called champions are here are nothing but trouble. I've taken some extra time to look into them, and trust me, not a single one is worthy to hold the gold they so highly value."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:25 pm

"A bold statement, Kamiko-san." Yuu said with no hint of amusement in her tone as she walked towards the food line. "Any five, you say?" Yuu said and looked over the cafeteria. Although the cafeteria compromised many who weren't even wrestlers, she could pick out those who were.

She then tilted her head and clicked her tongue. "Even the champions?" Yuu said. "How disgraceful." In line, Yuu took a small plate of food which was some rice and some wok-fried chicken. She also grabbed an apple.

Once she had her food, she took a seat and began to daintily eat her food. Between bites, she stopped and looked at Kamiko. "Once you're finished, I have some homework for you, Kamiko-san." She said. "Although I would love to teach our naughty champions how to properly conduct themselves, I'm afraid being new to the league, the upper management would simply not allow that. Unlike our undisciplined "rabble" I intend to go through the proper channels. In the meantime, I need you to find the girl who is in the most need of my discipline."

She paused to take a few more bites and then looked back to Kamiko. "I imagine once they start to see what happens to naughty girls, that many of them will quickly fall in line."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:20 am

Kamiko followed Yuu into the cafeteria, trailing her towards the food line. As they stepped through the busy room, she glanced from side to side, eyeing the other women and the other girls that were around them. There were stares, of course, but most of them stopping staring after a glare from the brutish Kamiko, a cold look warning them to look away.

She wasn't feeling too hungry, so she simply grabbed an apple for herself from the line, following the teacher to the table, taking a seat on the opposite side from her. She munched on the apple as she listened to her orders, and it wasn't long before there was only a core left, which she sat down in front of her when Yuu stopped talking, nodding curtly towards the teacher.

"Hai, Abe-sama," she answered, glancing around the room again, inspecting the various women that were around them. She still wasn't impressed by anything she saw, and the disdain in her voice made that clear. "You'll have a list by this evening, if not sooner. It shouldn't take long to find out who the biggest troublemaker around here is. I can only hope that they'll learn their lesson after the first time. If not, then I fear we'll have our work cut out for us."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:09 am

"With so many girls, I imagine we will regardless." Yuu said, tilting her head and glancing briefly at the cafeteria. She then turned back to her bodyguard and lover. "But is that not why we came here?" Yuu asked. She had taken her time with her chicken, and when she took the apple in her hand, she breathed on it and polished it against the her blouse that barely contained her mostly exposed chest.

She then pressed her pouty lips against the apple and bit down, juices dripping from her lips and dripping down her chin. She tore away the bite with a flourish and left a kiss of lipstick on the apple. She set it down and, blushing ever so slightly, dabbed at the juice. Kamiko's ferocity when it came to eating the apple was just as marvelous to Yuu as anyone who caught Yuu's mastication had most likely found. After she dabbed herself, she set the apple down.

"Delicious but unseemly." She added and set the apple down. "Like all of the naughty girls who have come here." She said. "And they will all suffer the same fate as the apple if they cross us. It's a shame I despise bananas. They are much easier to deal with." Yuu then nodded to Kamiko. "I'm also afraid that you will have to take a tour of the facilities on your own. I've arranged a meeting with another teacher who has joined. I've only looked her up briefly, but it seems she's had some issues before with an unruly student. Having someone who has a dedication to discipline like us will be invaluable while we get our bearings."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:40 am

Kamiko watched Yuu for a moment, watching her as she bit into the apple. Her eyes followed the juice down her soft lips and over her chin, then with a grunt the former delinquent looked away, watching the girls in the cafeteria again as Yuu gave her orders.

"Hnn. That won't a be problem," the black-haired girl answered quietly, pushing her chair back, rising up to her feet again. "If it's the same to you, I'd like to go ahead and get started, then. But..." She folded her arms over her chest and looked down at her lover, a brief flash of worry in her eyes. "Are you going to be alright on your own, Abe-sama? I have no doubt you can handle yourself one-on-one against anyone here, but..."

She frowned, and glanced around the room again, before looking back at the violet-haired disciplinarian. "I'm more worried about these sorry wastes coming after you together. Should I stay, or will you be alright alone?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:59 am

Yuu lifted up her hand as Kamiko spoke. She pressed fingers against her lips. Her lips curled up ever so slightly and the faintest hint of a smile crossed her lips. If they weren't in public, she might have even teased Kamiko for worrying so much. "I'm sure I'll be fine, Kamiko-san." She said. "I'm meeting with another teacher. If I have to worry about a fellow disciplinarian, then I should say we may have come here too late. The situation may already be far too dire."

Yuu then scooted her chair out and then stood up, giving the cafeteria a passing glance. "And the girls have no idea who we are just yet. If they are coming after me, it's because their young libidos find me irresistible." Yuu leaned forward, touching Kamiko's shoulder as she lowered her head and whispered so only they could hear, even though their normal tones weren't even carrying in the noisy cafeteria.

"You don't need to be jealous, Kami-chan." Yuu reassured and stepped away, letting her fingers briefly linger on Kamiko's shoulder before she slipped away, sashaying with a sultry walk that may have turned heads, but was definitely intended for only one set of eyes.

As she disposed of her food, she set her tray and walked out of the cafeteria. She was supposedly meeting her new tour guide near the entrance to the Locker room. They had exchanged emails and gotten contact info. Yuu pulled out her phone and sent a message, saying she was arriving. She was early, of course.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:13 am

Kamiko's cheeks flushed red, just a faint touch of red, as Yuu touched her shoulder, whispering to her as she turned to make her exit. It was rare to see the woman blushing, and Yuu was honestly the only person on Earth that could do it to her, but there it was. The dark haired delinquent turned her head away as her lover spoke, looking slightly uncomfortable as she listed to Yuu.

It wasn't until Yuu had crossed almost the entire cafeteria that Kamiko finally looked back at her, muttering under her breath. "Hn. I'm not jealous, Abe-sama. Tch..."

Elsewhere, near the entrance to the locker rooms, Miss Muriel Spencer was waiting, going over some papers she had been given, bios of the two new women that were entering the company. She read over Yuu's information with quite a bit of interest, intrigued by another teacher joining the company. She was so caught up in her reading that she didn't even notice when her phone went off, alerting her that Yuu would soon be arriving. Instead, she remained lost in her reading, not even aware that the new recruit would be there soon.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next