by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Please, Teach Me

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Please, Teach Me - Page 3 Empty Re: Please, Teach Me

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:29 am

Yuu nodded as Miss Spencer seemed to agree with her assessment. Yuu certainly agreed with Muriel when she spoke about the unruly nature of most of AFW's employees. Yuu smiled softly at Muriel's acceptance of her arrival and put a soft hand on the blonde's shoulder. "Hai." She said with a gentle nod. "I am indeed that. I know that together we may be able to do something about this disease of immaturity, arrogance and misbehavior."

Yuu smiled and removed her hand, letting her fingers trail briefly down Miss Spencer's shoulder instead of just pulling away, only doing so when they threatened to gaze the beginning of Muriel's sloping chest. "I look forward to continuing to meet and discuss these important issues as much as I am looking forward to continuing the tour.' Yuu smiled. "You'll also be happy to know that I have brought along a former student who has become quite the mature young woman thanks to my own efforts. "Kinomoto Kamiko is her name. She is going to help me find the most problematic of the bunch so that I may provide them with my personal attention. Unlike most of the young girls here, she is a good girl." Yuu said with the faintest blush on her cheeks.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:30 am

There was a noticeable shiver of pleasure that ran through Muriel's body, as Yuu's fingers trailed down her shoulder, teasingly drawing away before they could touch her chest. There was a part (a very small part!) of the teacher that almost regretted that they didn't go lower, but Muriel was quick to maintain her composure, smiling back at Yuu as she listened to her speak.

"Ah, more help?" She answered, adjusting her glasses as she turned away again, gesturing for Yuu to follow her back out of the gym again. "Well, I certainly won't turn that down. In a place like this, one needs all the help they can get. I'm surprised to hear she's a former student, though..." She sighed, and glanced back over her shoulder towards the buxom younger teacher. "I couldn't see myself working with any of my former students like that. Most of them were far too rowdy to ever be of use in a situation or a place like this..."

She noticed Yuu's blush as she looked back at her, and quickly looked away again. "Ah, but you must be rather fond of her to ask her to help you, no?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:40 am

Yuu cleared her throat the instant that Miss Spencer seemed to call her out. As their eyes met briefly, Yuu shook her head. "I certainly am fond of students who behave." She said simply. "But, I think you misunderstand, Muriel-san. I did not ask her for help. She volunteered." Yuu smiled a quick, yet smug smile.

"I'm quite convinced with my methods." Yuu said. "I do not believe there is a young girl out there who I cannot tame. Discipline is quite an extraordinary tool, you see." The sensei said, following Muriel. "It's our duty to be guiding lights to these blossoming young women. Carrying a torch means that you expect them to behind you as you lead. What's the point of it otherwise?"

Yuu lowered her head. "Kinomoto-san is out of school now. It's not as if I am removing her from her studies. She is a woman now, Muriel-san."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:50 pm

Muriel blushed deeply as she listened to Yuu's words, turning to face the woman fully, shaking her head towards her. "A-ahh! I didn't mean to offend! I simply found it curious, that's all!"

"There's nothing wrong with enlisting the help of a former student," she continued, trying to backpedal with her words. She honestly didn't mean for what she said to come out like it did, and she honestly hoped this wasn't going to set her and Yuu out onto the wrong path with each other. "I think it's nice, actually!"

She quickly changed the subject though, turning away from the woman once more. "Ah, but you do seem rather confident in your abilities, it feels. I must say, I am most interested in seeing what your methods are like. I think it would be a good learning experience for me. You're never too old to learn new tricks, right?" She looked back over her shoulder at Yuu again and gave her another friendly smile, then began to lead her through the halls again, motioning for the woman to follow.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:36 am

Yuu shook her head quickly. "No offense." She said raising her hand to stave off Miss Spencer. "Kinomoto-san is quite a unique young woman. She's certainly not like all of these young brats that run around and do as they like." She nodded as if to end it there as well.

"Well, I should be having my debut match soon." Yuu said, adjusting her glasses. "As soon as Kinomoto-san finds me a suitable debut. I do hope you'll take a look. I'm sure you'll find me quite able to mold impressionable young girls.' She then smiled. "And yes." Yuu smiled. "One is never too old to learn, Muriel-san. Yuu then began to follow Muriel down the hall, looking around at all the new facilities.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3