Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Private Practice

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Private Practice - Page 7 Empty Re: Private Practice

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:45 am

Femie's rear seemed to meld into Kozue's hand as it pawed at the shapely curve. The Belgian appreciated the touch and ass their aggression increased, and Kozue's fingers dug into her ass, Femie moaned into Kozue's throat and began to buck her hips to give Kozue more surface to work with.

However, as their heated and sloppy kiss broke for a brief moment and Femie heard kozue's words, the lusty Belgian grinned. She broke the kiss and bit down on Kozue's ear. "Ma chere." She growled. "Do you think I am fourth gear?" She asked when she opened her mouth. She gave the Ninjette's breast a rough squeeze. "I am only in second."

Femie then sat up enough to pull both hands down so she could get a grip on her booty shorts and panties. "Oh, panties?" Femie said as her lips nuzzled against Kozue's neck. She was biting when she wasn't talking. "How... inutile." She said and with a grip, tugged down as hard as she could.

"My top," she said through a grunt as she tugged, "is also quite inutile. Remove it." She said the words like a command as though exposing luscious, heavy chest to Kozue would not affect their match in the least. In Femie's mind it would not.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:14 am

Kozue was learning many new things to do, and one of them was that, apparently, she had a biting fetish.

The moment Femie dug her pearly whites in her ear, she let out a sharp gasp as her muscles tightened and her toes and her fingernails clawed away on the Belgian's ass. There was something indescribable about the experience, the way she could hear the inside of Femie's mouth as her ear was gnawed on, the vibrations as she spoke right into it. It wasn't the first time she'd ever been bitten during sex, but she couldn't remember any guy who was so inventive with it, knew how to use it to enhance the experience like Femie did. It was a thing of beauty. Raw, carnal beauty.

Kozue had never heard the word 'inutile' before - she wasn't even sure it was English - but she could pick it up well enough from context clues. She shivered as the panties were pulled away and her sex was exposed to the cold stadium air, but Femie's next few words heated her back up. She didn't need to be ordered to take Femie's top off, but somehow, that made the experience more satisfying.

"Done and done." She reached up and started to pull Femie's top off with one hand, something she had a little trouble with. After a moment of struggling, she groaned with annoyance and pulled her other hand away from Femie's ass, bring it up to her help her yank the top off. Another moment passed, and that task was complete. Kozue tossed the bra away and stared at the fruits of her labor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:34 am

Femie had slid Kozue's bottoms down the girl's legs while her own chest was being freed. The Belgian bent over and scooted down Kozue's legs as her top struggled to come off at first, leaving Kozue to use both arms to give it one good yank. The poodle puffs were pulled with it and bounced back into place as if they could not be messed up no matter how much sweat, sex of clothing removal happened.

Femie started chuckling as she rested on Kozue's shins, one hand pressed against the Ninjette's hip, her now unfettered chest swaying pendulously just above Kozue's exposed sex. "Ohoho, if this was chess, I would have you in a checkmate." She chortled, her free hand tracing along Kozue's hip bone and along the vee of her mound, gliding along the sensitive skin until it faintly brushed along Kozue's lower lips.

"And you're a terrible liar too." She mused, peeking down at Kozue's glistening honeypot. Lifting up her finger, Femie slipped into her mouth and began to sensually suckle the digit, staring down Ninjette. She pulled her finger out after a long lick and then leaned forward, letting her tits press against Kozue's stomach as she extended her arm and pushed her wet finger against Kozue's lips.

"When I'm ready to finish you off, I'll be a sport about it." Femie purred.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:56 am

Kozue lifted her head up and saw Femie at her legs, working her magic below the waist. She shook her head, then laid it back down and closed her eyes. She didn't want to see what was happening. She wanted to feel. She wanted to be surprised. Every single part of her brain she could spare was going to be devoted to enjoying this to the fullest extent.

"If this was chess, I'd-" Her body jolted as Femie's finger grazed her sex, as if the woman's touch had pure electricity in it. "Woooo..." She slowly simmered back down, managing to get some control over her own body. "If this was chess, I'd have given up by now and started another match with you. So it even outs."

The second she felt Femie's finger at her lips, she opened her mouth wide and sucked it right in. She rolled her tongue over it, tasting her own arousal and the Belgian's saliva, two tastes that automatically made her nerves tingle.

"I'm an awesome liar, and that's the truth." She brought her teeth down on Femie's finger, just tight enough to keep it in place. "What about you?" Her voice was a little mumbled by the finger, but understandable enough. "Are you getting wet down there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:05 am

Femie hissed as Kozue bit down on her finger. Her eyes lowered and she focused on the Ninjette's nude form. Kozue's tongue made her smile as it tickled her finger. Her eyes continued down Kozue's body until she was once again looking at the girl's sex.

"Are you worried I'm not, ma chere?" Femie said with a coy inflection in her tone. "Ohoho! You have nothing to worry about. I've been wet for some time. Maybe even before we started." Her head lifted and her bright eyes fixed on Ninjette's. "The anticipation, ma chere..." Femie cooed.

She then yanked her finger free, hissing again as she pushed both her hands into Kozue's chest and hopped up to her feet. "Now... I'm still far too dressed fro the occasion, non?" She said and let her baggy shorts slip off her legs, revealing a very, very small strip of cloth covering her womanhood with thin, black strings slipping around her hips subtly.

Femie then pressed one elbow into her other palm and lifted a finger to her lips. "Now, I do wonder how I might get these off." She said as her eyes gleamed at Kozue. "I would do it myself but I'm afraid that my teeth won't reach."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:33 pm

With just about anyone else, Kozue would've written Femie's talk about being wet so early on as pure BS, but somehow that sort of talk sounded more believable when it came from the Belgian's honeyed lips. Maybe the accent. Definitely the accent.

Kozue's frustrated grunts began to return as their bodies were seperated once again, but this time, they didn't last long. She was getting a show out of this, after all, and her eyes were locked as Femie slid her pants down. She was honestly expecting the Belgian to be wearing nothing at all - in fact, she'd become sure of it when her hand was roaming over Femie's fine ass a moment ago. She didn't remember feeling anything.

But no. Femie was wearing something. Not much of something, but something.

Kozue stared at the string bikini...thing for a moment, simultaneously aroused, amused, surprised and a little confused. She'd by no means led a chaste life up to this point, but she didn't even imagine they made underwear that thin. It was as if there was this whole new level of kink she was being exposed to for the first time, and she was loving every second of it.

"I'd pay to see you try." She moved forward and walked on her knees, reaching back to free her hair and let it fall all over as she approached. She brought her head over to Femie's hips and bit her lip, just for a little effect. Without another word, she moved in and gingerly bit around the string, taking a few teasing nibbles on the Belgian's skin before she finally found a knot. She ran her tongue over it, as if making sure she had the right target, then latched her teeth on the string and began to pull it away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:07 am

"Maybe I have tried." Femie said slyly as Kozue leaned in. She watched the girl and even slipped her fingers through the unleashed hair, loving it even more now that she could feel it better. The Belgian hissed as Kozue's breath tickled the sensitive region around her thighs and womanhood and when the underwear was pulled free all that was left was Femie's entirely smooth mound and glistening sex.

Femie blushed coyly and then looked down at Kozue. "See, I am no liar, ma chere." She said with a grin. "Now..." Femie's fingers dug into Kozue's hair and tugged hard, trying to shove Kozue off balance and away from her and put the Ninjette on the canvas.

"Are you ready for something truly magnifique?" Femie said as she puffed out her chest and put her glorious naked body on display in front of Kozue.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:45 pm

Kozue gasped as her hair was grasped and she was tugged away, knocked right on her back. She almost popped back to her feet right after that, moving on pure reflex, but she stopped herself when she looked up at Femie. All of Femie.

This was not the first time she'd seen a naked female body. Obviously. But she couldn't remember seeing one quite like this. Maybe it had to do with the experience of being right there, looking up at her as the Belgian's dim shadow stretched across the ring. Or, it could've just been the heat of the moment, the anticipation of what was to come.

Whatever the reason, Kozue was incredibly, amazingly, passionately aroused at the moment, and she wanted Femie's body back on her as soon as humanly possible. She sat up and opened her arms, looking up at the wondrous beauty with pure, feral hunger.  "Get down here." She ran her tongue over her lips - slow, sensual - and beckoned Femie onward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:04 am

Femie didn't really NEED for Kozue to tell her what to do next, but she liked it. She took a step and planted her foot on the side of Kozue's hip and then let her eyes settle on the Ninjette. "You may thank me for taking my time, ma chere." Femie said as she licked her lips.

She then bent her knees and squatted, descending at an angle towards Kozue's lap. When she was close, she pressed her palm into Kozue's stomach and then let her lead leg shift so she put her knee to the canvas. The result was Femie's bodiy lurching the rest of the way forward, fitting neatly against Kozue's glistening mound, her own slick sex giving it a generous kiss as contact was made.

Femie hissed, raised her head and grabbed her breast with her free hand, giving it a rough squeeze as the first ripples of pleasure washed over her from the sensual contact.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:44 am

Kozue was going to lose. She realized that. But somehow, as Femie's sweltering body descended on her and their bodies slid along each other, she didn't mind all that much. She was a Little League team taking on the Yankees. The conclusion was forgone, and soon as their lower lips kissed, any thoughts of seriously outdoing Femie melted away. Kozue's eyes shut tight and her body arching, rubbing against the Belgian, the lowering back down as her weight settled in.

Her body had a mind of its own now, and it knew exactly what to do in this instance. It began to thrust upwards, rubbing hard against Femie and making the sound of their slapping flesh echo around the arena. She had to mentally stop herself from going overboard - there had to be a pace, here, and she didn't want to go over the cliff too soon. She slowed down, keeping track with Femie's undulations, letting her take the lead but never getting far behind. It was almost like a dance. A wet, sinful,  lewd, horizontal, dirty dance.

Kozue mumbled, trying to say something smart, but all she could do was let her words devolve into vague noises. She made a weak, mewling noise when Femie's mauled her breast, but it didn't stay low for long - soon, it turned into a full growl, and Kozue's fingers were dragging a hard trail down the Belgian's back, pulling her in tight was violent force. Her outside leg came up and wrapped around Femie's legs as best as it could, as if she didn't even want to take the slightest chance of the incredibly hot woman on top of her pulling away. Kozue had her close, and close she would stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next