Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

bricktown, dlamp, Harrier, killcarrion, KillerV, Lobo, Maxy, Mystery Dragon, noob, Old_Man_Tai, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teesta, ThePonyManager, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Karen Starring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karen Starring

Post by scorn53 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:33 am

Karen Starring
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 180 lb
Nationality: American
Alignment: Heel
Entrance Music: Power By Kanye West

Karen's hair is constantly kept short, sometimes kept back by a hairpin. Her blue eyes are always in an aggressive look, her face nearly always a strong stern emotion; her eyes are rarely not shooting a harsh gaze, with eyebrows clenched. Her skin has a gentle complexion, and is clearly in view through her skimpy clothing. She is of a tall, strong build, toned, but not exactly solid muscle. Her curves are soft and firm, with a thick chest, hips and butt.

A skimpy dresser, much of Karen is on show both in and out of the ring, her 'playful' bunny ears worn on her entrance to give her opponents the misdirection of gentleness and playfulness. The bunny ears are accompanied by a fluffy tail on the back of her costume, that is positioned on her lower back, although only the former is removed before the match begins. Her hands and feet are always clad in thick blue gloves and boots, simply to protect them from chafing. Also has a red belt, simply to make her waist appear trim, along with dark leggings covering the entirety of her lower limbs.

Usual Wrestling Attire

Bikini Attire

Casual Attire

Karen is an extremely angry character-her past life completely forgotten by a freak accident that left her with near complete amnesia, now she only seeks opponents to destroy in the only life she knows. Karen is near impossible to befriend; the only people in her life work related: her constantly angry demeanour stemming subconsciously from her memory loss makes her impossible to talk to in mostly any given situation. Her free time is usually spent training, or spent performing various exercises and therapies to try and regain her past life. She does develop some sick thrill out of paining her foe, especially when it's clear that she has control, and she's not above a vicious taunt. There's next to no chance she'd let a loss go without repercussions, no matter how fair the match went, and has been known to instigate further even after the bell has been rung. She's also become somewhat used to jibes about her appearance and costume, although usually simply pushes past them, unless there was a particularly stinging comment that deserves her reaction.

The earliest memories Karen now possesses are those of awakening in a hospital ward, her head near fully bandaged, with no recollection of who she was or how she got there. ID in her bag gave her name, but her frustration and lack of comprehension of who and where she was quickly made her lash out at surrounding staff, forcing a quick dismissal. Months spent drifting in bars quickly went by, before a random passing suggestion to attend a nearby gym opening caught her ear. Further weeks spent lashing out at punching bags and weights, Karen eventually moved onto combat sports, briefly trying boxing, to mat wrestling, before finding some form of enjoyment in pro wrestling. The thrill of full body contact excited the naturally sporty woman, with particularly the brutality of some of the holds one could employ in professional wrestling taking her fancy by far.

Wrestling Information

Aim for the waist If her opponent can't breath, she can't move.
Aim for the head If her opponent can't think, she can't wrestle.
Style Powerhouse Wrestler

Preferred Attacks
Standard Power Strikes
Big Boots
Axe Handles

Preferred Matches

Willing to go the distance against anyone, Karen is more likely to fall to targeted limb holds rather than being outright outpaced. Even then, it will cost her opponent a damn lot of stamina to work her all over, with often her frustration and fury fuelling her beyond her natural endurance.

Typical "Power Over Everything" style of woman, Karen won't back down in contests of strength, and will next-to-never lose. Her preference of techniques being based solely on power moves speaks volumes. You'd have to be a pretty massive opponent for Karen not to rely on her slams and suplexes to defeat them, and even then, she'd be determined to give said massive opponent the suplex or bearhug of their life..

Easy to outmanoeuvre, Karen relies on her opponent to run into her rather than catch them. Whilst she's capable of brief bursts of speed, to clothesline or spear her foe, Karen could not be described as a fast woman, and a nimble clever foe could easily dance around her, although notably gaining her fury.

Karen is the sort to take a manoeuvre straight on rather than try to block it, confident her body can withstand any assault. It doesn't mean she'll sit in submissions though, and will jostle like a rabbit caught in the trap the moment an opponent manages to lock something in.

About as graceful as a bull, Karen is about as likely to apply a technical hold as she is perform a 450 splash off the ropes. Besides maybe an arm wrench, Karen's most 'technical' move is a stretch muffler.

Favoured moves
Waist locks
Suplexes-German and Belly to Belly
Big Splashs
Torture Rack

Signature Move
End Of The Game
Karen forces her opponents head low, before grappling the waist from above. Lifting her opponents high, Karen often delays, doing a small circle of the ring, before slamming the opponent down hard in a powerbomb. This move is often used to slow her foe for more punishment, and rarely earns a finish on it's own.

Leg Cramp
A pretty standard stretch muffler, Karen is likely to apply this manoeuvre on all sizes of opponent, and will often go the distance to hoist her foe off the mat, even for a second, in a outright display of power.

Finishing moves

Forget Me Now
A nod to her amnesia, Karen will stand front to back to the victim. Grabbing the victims shoulders, she'll deliver a hard head butt to her opponents back skull. With her opponent disorientated, Karen will lock her arms for a German suplex, aiming to slam her opponents head hard on the canvas.

As simple as it sounds, applying a waist lock from the front, or nay any direction if she's determined, Karen will squeeze her opponent hard into her, aiming to lift if the opponent is light enough, squeezing in a brutal bearhug. Karen's go-to-submission, and a pretty strong example of her character; she couldn't think of anything more harsh than trying to near crush an opponents rib cage with her arms. It's simplicity has warranted the big blonde not to bother actually naming the manoeuvre anything special-it simply is a bearhug, applied by a mostly pissy blonde powerhouse.

Bear Trap
Once her bearhug is locked in, she will turn into a dead weight, trying to force her opponent to the mat. Once there, she will aim to wrap her legs, further trapping her opponent against her powerful frame as she aims to squeeze them brutally. Karen pulls this move out when she's furious, determined to win, or both. If she's aiming for the knockout, she will try to roll her weight on top, to completely crush out her foe.

8 Wins
9 Losses
1 Draw

Karen's Story
Year One

Last edited by scorn53 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:53 pm; edited 30 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates son.)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Starring

Post by Tatyina on Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:27 am

Approved. you may make matches and rp as you like

Ask for a name change at your own risk! kelyeah

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Updated Timeline and pictures, preparing for a big change.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top