by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Izzi vs. ???

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Izzi vs. ??? Empty Izzi vs. ???

Post by Kelsea Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:19 am

(OOC- match already arranged)

Izzi had been feeling in one of her more boisterous moods lately, the kind she got just before picking one of her ill conceived match ups against someone twice her size or played one of her brat pack games called "poking the bear".  The full out defeat to Jessica Wight had been forgotten in favour of the match in which she got her own back on Victoria Archer, she was buzzing full of confidence and energy and could barely decide what to do with it... But there was really only one thing for it; All the other members of the brat pack weren't in today, so the mischievous succubus decided to make a solo impromptu visit to the ring.

"Banana Splits" by The Dickies started to play around the arena and a few moments later Izzi bounced out onto the top of the rampway preceded a number of pyrotechnics and smoke.

Spoiler:

She made her way down the rampway and grabbed the mic off of a bemused looking announcer who obviously hadn't gotten the memo that a brat pack member would be making an appearance in this segment, Izzi then slipped in under the bottom ropes and climbed to her feet.

"You all know the deal by now." Izzi announced over the microphone as the audience settled down to listen "The Brat Pack hand picks their target out of a multitude of those whom we call... the enemy..." She left a pause for emphasis on the phrase

"We pick them, bring out to the ring and then stick every little butt that we can find in their faces until all they can taste for the next couple of weeks in Brat butt."

"Well today we are going to be doing things a little differently... My fellow Brat Pack members aren't her, but I'm still spoiling for a fight. So instead of me picking the next target, I'm gonna allow the next big dummy to be stupid enough to pick herself, bring herself out to the ring... so that I can shove the butt cheeks-" She gave her lycra clad ass a slap with her hand as she grinned "straight into their face until they don't even know what day of the week it is!" The audience didn't really know whether to applaud Izzi's tenacity and persistence to always go after the big fight or laugh at the little pip squeaks obvious insanity.

"So this is an open challenge, come and get some... And what you'll be getting is my ass! ...In your face! ...Oh and anyone under 5"9 need not apply."

Spotlight
characters:
Izzi vs. ??? ELZuoMvIzzi vs. ??? OG5hnuaIzzi vs. ??? Cg3CzYmIzzi vs. ??? 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Izzi vs. ??? Empty Re: Izzi vs. ???

Post by scorn53 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:46 am

It didn't take long for a brief red light overlay to fill the entrance area, as "Warrant" by Cherry Pie sounded out the audience's somewhat mixed reaction to Izzi's challenge. Appearing without a second to lose, almost as if she'd been waiting for the inevitable challenge to big, busty women was made, Amelie Roux emerged from the crowd. Quick to the draw, she wouldn't even give other potential challengers a chance; this was her time to take on the infamous Brat Pack! Or at least, a Brat!

Spoiler:

As ever with her French curves swaying, in almost hypnotising fashion, the tall beauty carried herself down to the ring with a controlled pace, seemingly content that no-one was going to appear to steal a spot she'd been somewhat craving; Amelie didn't know many characters in AFW prior to signing on the dotted line, but soon became infatuated with the infamous group of smaller woman who enjoyed nothing more than rubbing their rears all over busty amazons-busty amazons like Amelie!

Stopping prior to the side of said ring, she'd quickly shoot her head left to right, somewhat expecting a surprise Brat attack. Not that she'd care; the more, the merrier with Amelie. Apparently satisfied, she'd make her way under the bottom rope, somewhat seductively giving a shake of her hips as she did.

Clearing a cough in her throat as she stood, Amelie didn't waste time with the considerably smaller woman, French accent as ever audible. "I think I qualify..." She'd smile, somewhat cockily. "It's not like you'd say no to me anyway, surely?" Putting hands to hips, she'd lean into the smaller woman, giving her a healthy view of her enormous cleavage as she awaited what she believed to be an inevitable acceptance to a match.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:24 am

Izzi eyed Amelie as she started to make her way to the ring, she didn't recongize the woman but she was certainly big enough and busty enough to warrant her place on the list of the brat packs enemies.

"Your as stupid as you look then!" Izzi scoffed in high spirits despite the towering and highly suggestive woman leaning so far forwards that her face was almost swallowed up by the cleavage... "I'll show you for having such a big bust... I'll show you alright... Show you my ass! Don't think for a second that just cause I'm the only brat here tonight that I'm going to go lightly on you"

Spotlight
characters:
Izzi vs. ??? ELZuoMvIzzi vs. ??? OG5hnuaIzzi vs. ??? Cg3CzYmIzzi vs. ??? 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:41 pm

Amelie's smile only grew, as it appeared that by Izzi's moxie, Amelie seemed to fit the bill as an opponent for the young Brat to face. It certainly didn't seem like she was refusing her, after all. Leaning back, finally stopping her hefty chest from dangling excessively, she'd cross her arms across her busty chest.

Clearing her throat after somewhat oogling the small girls firm behind, she'd speak once more, having already come up with her typical pet names for small, cute women she'd be facing. "Well, ready when you are my little..."

"Power" By Kanye would soon fill the arena speakers, as yet another tall busty amazon decided to answer the challenge. She was late, of course, but not that she cared. Karen Starring had somewhat of a grudge to settle. Emerging from the entrance curtain before her music could actually begin to fully flow, the busty woman made her way down the ramp with a somewhat quick pace. And a different attire.

Spoiler:

Not that it actually was her designated wrestling attire; simply not having any time to change into her signature corset given her late arrival, and not at all planning to waste any more time answering the girls challenge. Even if she wasn't the first to come to the ring in response to Izzi, she'd certainly be the one to give the biggest reason to make her the opponent over some green haired French woman she'd never seen before in her life. Sliding under the bottom ropes the moment she closed the distance, the somewhat lewd top giving next to no support in resisting the bouncing of her hefty chest, she'd stand at a somewhat frightful pace; to the audience it appeared the woman was moving at such a momentum she'd straight away lunge for one of the women.

Instead, she'd quickly step up to Izzi, roughly shoving Amelie slightly to the side with a nonchalant shoulder barge, before looking down at the Brat she'd somewhat vividly remembered.

"Don't even think about it..." She'd mutter, almost daring Izzi to refuse Karen as her opponent in choice of Amelie.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:22 pm

Izzi was surprised to suddenly hear someone else's theme tune kick in, at first didn't recognize the woman coming down to the ring with the change of attire and it wasn't until Karen stood menacingly in front of her that she was able to recognize who it was

"Oh its you..." She said, Karen was obviously looking to get a measure of pay back after what happened in her match against the brats last time and with no other members of the brat pack anywhere in sight, her overbearing 5"11 height seemed all the more menacingly. Still, like the announcer didn't get the memo about Izzi coming down to the ring, Izzi obviously didn't get the memo that Karen wasn't the person to antagonize.

"Whats with this?" She said indicating to her costume "Couldn't find your bunny ears? Oh right, I forgot... We took them from you the last time we owned ya." The ref girl that was on hand ready to start the match between Izzi and Amelie moved a bit forwards, sensing a bad situation that could sour thanks to the obnoxious little brat

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:57 am

Given that the blonde had only been seen in-ring wearing her ridiculously tight corset, it was a given that her attire change would be brought up eventually, if not first. She simply glanced over it, grunting somewhat as she remembered her bunny ears being stolen from her, forcing the blonde to buy a spare. It wasn't that she adored or even liked the bunny ears, or even really needed them for her 'attire.' It was the principal.

Not that such 'theft' was the worst thing to happen in the last meeting between the Pack and Karen.

Closing the distance, the referee was close to putting a hand to both Izzi's and Karen's shoulder in an attempt at a separation. Instead, she picked the wiser choice of resisting interfering until she absolutely had to, out of fear of pissing either woman off.

"Always running your mouth..." Karen would grunt, leaning down and in, nose a mere few inches from her foes face, with hands struggling not to form fists to try and wipe the grin from her foes face straight away. "...But I don't see the rest of your little midget Pack today..."

Amelie at this point had taken somewhat of a backseat, leaning against the ropes with a keen look in her face. She'd stay quiet for the moment, but would remain unlikely to if her position was outright usurped from the match.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:40 pm

"Pfft!" Izzi scoffed at the big woman, obviously not understanding the kind of danger she was in by teasing the angry American woman.

"They got the night off so I guess you don't need to worry about them terrorizing you again... And anyways, you couldn't even handle two of those 'midgets' as you call us... Or did we hit you around the head so hard that you forgot how we owned you in the last match?" Izzi teased arrogantly, she then glanced briefly at Amelie with thoughtful mischief on her face

"Heh, maybe I should show you up even more by displaying you how easy it can be to handle a handicap match! And then after I beat you I won't go as easy as I did on you before"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:43 pm

Karen was irate; her posture screaming to the crowd that it didn't matter if Izzi refused her challenge, or this new green-haired face fought her way into the mix. If the smallest woman in the ring continued her rant, Karen would damn well try to take a piece of her. And then, things got much more interesting.

With Amelie's eyes meeting the Brat's own as she gave her a sly smile, the French woman couldn't help but mirror one back; completely clueless as to what Izzi was up to, but damn well curious.

Karen's own face widened in somewhat shock as Izzi made her offer; making the busty blonde straighten up as her mouth partially fell. She was immensely confident she could tear apart Izzi with her own bare hands. Now the girl wanted Karen, plus another? The blonde merely grunted, opting to try and accept before Izzi could even consider going back on a somewhat impossible challenge.

"YOU'RE ON.." She'd roar, stepping back, not even bothering to acknowledge Amelie behind her or even ask if she wanted the pairing!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:56 am

The announcement that Izzi felt she could take on both these big women was as much a surprise to the audience (whom now glanced at each other with questioning looks) as it was to the announcer and referee.

The ref girl muttered something to the announcer, who wasn't sure whether to take Izzi seriously and actually call the match... But Izzi acted quickly and decisively in all the confusion, surely if she took them all by surprise she could just get a quick pin on Karen before she even had a chance to tag her partner and really embarrass the juggernaut.

Running straight for Karen, the little brat jumped up as high as she could and threw both feet out in a drop kick right for the big woman's large bust.

"Hyaaa!!" She yelled out in cute ferocity.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:18 pm

Besides Karen and Izzi, confusion seemed to be the general consensus in the arena at that moment. Even Amelie, who would of happily paired with anyone just to have a taste of the infamous Brat, was somewhat dumbfounded. She wasn't serious, was she?

Apparently she was. According to what just occurred to Karen's chest.

The big blonde hadn't taken her eyes off the girl since she stepped up to her, but the confusion in the situation (as to whether the match was actually happening or was a hoax) combined with the general greater speed of the smaller woman awarded her an embarrassing start. Heaving chest somewhat jiggling, courtesy of the attire that wasn't specifically constructed for strenuous movement, Karen would take a step back, arms folded over her chest. By this point, her green-haired impromptu partner had already made her way to the outside ropes, where much like Karen's, her eyes were now solidly on her jiggling, ever so slightly red chest.

"You little fuc.." Karen's own anger would cut her off, as the big blonde threw caution to the wind, charging at Izzi looking as if she was about to throttle her, in synchronisation with the bell finally being rung!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next