Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Izzi

Go down

Izzi Empty Izzi

Post by Kelsea Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm too good for a prefix title

Izzi Mlijq8

Izzi

Name: Izzi
Eyes: blue
Hair: blonde and in two pig tails
Weight: 95lbs
Height: 4"11
Nationality: Australia
Alignment: Impish loveable heel - It's pretty hard to hate something that small and adorable, particularly when she goes up against much bigger and stronger opponents then her. But she does present most of the qualities of a heel with her over the top smack talk and the mischief she likes to stir up. She gets quite a few fans behind her despite being bratty and annoying to her opponent.

Tactics and style: Fast paced pro-style wrestling - Izzi's tactics don't really have much of a science to it, she has a lot of endurance and is very quick. Against big and strong opponents she'll use her speed to her advantage and try to wear them out in a long physical struggle. Against smaller opponents, particularly shy males, she may try a more playful approach. She'll try to put them off guard and distract them by various teasing, but she usually prefers to get rough more then anything.

Preferred match: TLC matches, particularly against larger opponents

Favoured moves: Usually fast paced moves: bulldogs, shinning wizard, tornado DDTs

Finishing move/s: "Brat Face" Izzi gets her opponent in the corner and forces them to sit down with their head against the bottom turnbuckle pad. She then backs up to the opposite corner and slaps her rump a couple of times to warm up before charging back over and launching herself through the air so that the side of her butt cheek slams right into her opponent's face. Depending on if she doesn't want to go for a pin right away while they are still dazed, she sometimes keeps the side of her butt up against the face after the slam and then will yank down her bike shorts a bit before rubbing both hot and sweaty butt cheeks over her opponent's face

Entry music: "Banana Splits" by The Dickies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKKPrzuS9W0

Appearance: see pics
Spoiler:

Personality: Boisterousness, mischievousness, obnoxiousness and arrogance. When you roll all of them traits together into as small a bundle you can make it, with a puff of smoke you get Izzi. She is a real brat and kinda knows it, but the manor in which is arrogant and obnoxious is only semi serious. More like most of the time it is a show to get to her opponents.

Izzi likes to pretend she is a real succubus but shows none of the stereotypical traits of a succubus (ie a seductress and manipulator), she much prefers to straight forwards hit someone over the head rather than tempt them to share a bed with her. She does sometimes display a teasing suggestive side and try her hand at basic seduction techniques. But usually when she does that, she has some kind of humiliation in mind for the victim.

Past:  Izzi was born and raised in Sydney Australia. People might say that Izzi fell in with the wrong crowd and those people who say that would be story tellers, people who speak only in truth would say that in actual fact she was more like the ring leader of that 'wrong crowd'

She was part of a all girl street gang that initially formed under good intentions (mainly just to go around roller blading), but then they started doing dares that got became more and mischievous (eg. Roller blade over a number of cars in the car park, stealing something and skate to escape)

Izzi started to crave and look for bigger and bigger challenges and it wasn't long before her deeds landed her in a few fights. But Izzi started to look for the fights just as much as the challenges.

Eventually Izzi pissed off the wrong person and ended up with a fight with a 6 foot guy, but it just so happened that a scout for AFW happened to be on holiday in Australia at the time and saw the 4"11 bundle taking on someone over a foot taller then her. The fight ended up getting intervened in but the scout saw enough to be impressed with the way Izzi handled herself. He found her afterwards and offered her a try out at AFW which Izzi wasn't going to refuse.

Attire: She wears bluish-purple lycra skin tight biker shorts and matching tube top, all along with a collar, fingerless gloves, elbow and knee pad set. Occasionally she'll wear a yellow sleeveless top over this all, with over sized zipper (all in pics). She occasionally comes down to the ring in her roller blades and fake bat/succubus wings

Special note:
Size vendetta:
-Izzi seems to have a thing about challenging bigger opponents (particularly males) that pride themselves on their strength.. she likes to refer to such people as "Big, dumb and smelly" wrestlers.

Noteable Relationship:
Cham Cham - Izzi took on Cham Cham in a private match pretty soon after she joined AFW. During the match, Izzi kinda looked down on Cham Cham as being too small (ironically). They ended up having a really long and rough match, after the match they felt the match was so awesome that they could make an equally awesome faction

Dani Rugu - Makes up the third "original member" of Brat Pack, she continuously acting as a counter measure for Izzi and Cham Cham's idoicity to an extent. They used her to beat Cecilia in a handicap match at the Tension vs. Friction PPV.

Kelly Flowers - Is the first officially recruited member to Brat Pack (with exception of Dani perhaps)

Momoka Shinokawa - Brat Pack member

Misuzu Kishitani - Brat Pack member

The Cylcops - ex Brat Pack member

Zhu Rong - ex Brat Pack member

---------------------------------

Izzi's Blog

Real name: Isabelle Rhodes (first name is presumed to be Isabelle.. everyone calls her Izzi)

How Hentai are you: ♥♥♥ I'm not gonna get all gooey from a little hentai, I'm a succubus for christ sake! If I wanted to, I could have every guy in Tension kissing my ass... Every girl in Friction too if ya swing that way. Luckily for the rest of the roster, I'm here to beat people up in rough matches and not to make people fall in love with me. So its not that I ain't hentai, its just that I choose to give my opponents a chance and only go rough... ... ... They still gonna end up kissing my ass though ;3

Wins: 4
Losses: 7
Draws: 0

Spoiler:

**If you recall any matches I have not added or corrections to the matches I have already stated, please tell me

Championship belts history:
Former Tension 24/7 Champion (joint with Cham Cham) - defeated Clyde Gastin for the belt
-defeated Clyde Gastin for the belt
-Lost belt to Killer King
-defeated Killer King to regain the belt
-Lost belt to Carmen Rodriguez

Friends/Allies:
Chammers (Cham Cham)
Dani Rugu
Kelly Flowers
Misuzu Kishitani
Momoka Shinokawa

The Cylcops
Zhu Rong

Rivals:
Victoria Archer

Enemies:
Killer King
Carmen Sandiego (Carmen Rodriguez)
Karen Starring

Crushes:
Kelli DiVanetti ♥♥♥
Victoria Archer ♥♥

The Brat Book

Izzi vs. Gord *Non-Canon*
Izzi vs. Ataru*Non-Canon*
Izzi vs. Revy *Non-Canon*

24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem
Brat Pack: Izzi & Cham Cham vs. Suzume

Hardcore Havoc: Cecilia Northman Vs. the Brat Pack
Mystery Match! Rebecca Tomko Vs. ??? *Cameo*
Poking the bear *Incomplete*
Brat Business *Promo*
Dani v Eri (page 1-6 is canon) *Cameo*
Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers *Backstage*
Brat Pack Statement of intent *Backstage*
Brat Business: The Case of "THE Cyclops" *Backstage*

24/7: The Brat Pack (Izzi & Cham Cham) vs. Kira Tenshin *Incomplete*
Brat Pack (Cham Cham & Zhu Rong) vs. Sabre *Incomplete*/*Cameo*
Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew! & 24/7 belt challange
Brat Pack vs. Killer King 24/7 belt
24/7: The Brat Pack (Izzi & Cham Cham) vs. Carmen Rodriguez

Izzi vs. Victoria Archer
Brat Pack (Izzi & Kelly) vs. Victoria Archer
Brat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring *Cameo*
Dani vs. Natasha Rostovik *Cameo*
Izzi vs. Jessica Wright
Izzi vs. Amelie Roux & Karen Starring
Julia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka) *Cameo*

Last edited by 2 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 5 times in total

Spotlight
characters: