Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem Empty 24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Friday - 3:17 p.m. - Kyoto, Japan - Hirameki General, 1710 Bachmen Road.

24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem 200utly.png

Earlier in the day, close to 3 p.m. The 24/7 Champion of Tension, Clyde T. Gastin came home early from 'Work' and headed back home to his apartment, expecting his beloved Wife-to-be, Heather Sunderland, to be there waiting for as well since she claimed to have the day off or something, but when Clyde came home, the apartment was empty. Heather wasn't home but she had in fact left a small note on the table for Clyde, which he would pick up and begin to read.

Clyde, I had a couple more things to do in and around the Friction area than I thought, so I won't be home as early as usual. This means that I won't be able to pick up anything for dinner. I don't really want you touching anything in the kitchen, and I don't even want to know what Alessa would make, so I need you to pick up a few things for me. I'd do it myself on my way home but why would I if you can do it, right? So here's the list. Get these things and ONLY these things. I need certain things for the sauce and it better be exactly what I write down in this list. Don't be an idiot and get into another fight when you're there either. Just go to the store and get what I wrote down. You come home looking like you get your ass kicked and I'll kick your ass again.

- 1 Head of Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Oregano
- Basil

Thank you! See you when I get back!
~Love, Heather

"...It...It ain't like I always go lookin' for a fight!" Clyde would let out with a frown after reading Heather's note, especially in regards to the last part. Clyde then let out a sigh as he realized he HAD to go grocery shopping when he really didn't want to at all. Still, Clyde dealt with his chore and began to march out the door towards the local Hirameki General store that wasn't very far at all from the apartment.

"One head of Garlic... Oregano... Olive Oil and Basil..." Clyde would mutter to himself as he stepped through the automatic doors of the Supermarket with his belt being lugged around in his right hand. Clyde had now entered the supermarket and was here to complete a set of tasks for one of the most sacred and important rituals that many cultures and societies considered to be holiest of holy. Clyde was on a mission here at the Hirameki General Supermarket to help prepare... [size=150:3qiywmhb]Dinner.

"One head of Garlic... Oregano... Olive Oil and Basil..." Clyde told himself again as began to walk through the Supermarket, grabbing a small plastic basket for the things he needed and would look up at the various signs within the Grocery Store and was reminded of a certain problem he had... He couldn't read Japanese and Clyde couldn't find his way around the store to get what he needed as he searched every aisle up and down as if it were a maze. Eventually, a woman who worked there asked (in English) if he needed help, prompting Clyde to instantly blabber out his problem before she giggled at him and pointed him towards the right aisle, but not before telling him about the various deals.

"Discount on wah?" He'd ask before she mentioned the deals on Soda, Chips, Milk, Ice Cream, Cookies and Pizza Rolls, all buy one get one free deals! That sort of thing made Clyde's eyes light up and within in instant he dropped his tiny plastic basket and returned with a Shopping Cart, placing his Title Belt in the baby seat before go around the store, buying Two 6-pack cases of Soda, Potato Chips, Milk, Neapolitan Ice Cream, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Pizza Rolls. Stacking the 2 Bags of Chips on the 2 Ice Cream Containers, that were on top of the 2 boxes of Pizza Rolls that were on top the 2 cases of Soda, while the Milk and Cookies were tucked beside eachother in front. In short, Clyde had made a small tower of Sweets and Junk Food. Doing exactly what Heather had told him NOT to do.

"Well that should do it... What else was I supposed to get, again?" Clyde would ask himself before he remembered and snapped his fingers as a result. "One head of Garlic... Oregano... Olive Oil and Basil..." He told himself before looking around. "...But where is that again?" He would ask himself, lost again now that the woman was gone, but figured he could find the aisle again no problem and would begin to slowly push his small tower of Groceries down the outside of the aisles, searching for what he needed, whistling to the tune of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ruDaAthnU:3qiywmhb]a Song[/url:3qiywmhb] that began to play over the intercom of the grocery store.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem Empty Re: 24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem

Post by Kelsea Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:24 pm

The AFW team van (a bit like the A team van but better with the additional letters), pulled up just outside the supermarket just as Clyde entered... A ref girl and camera crew jumped out, looking around before spotting the person who had called themOver by a stack of metalic mesh trolleys lean up against the wall was the Italian Rebellion Hellion, Kelli DiVanetti. As they approached, Kelli just shock her head.

"Yeah... Inconspicuous guys... Why don't you put the shiny blue flashing lights and sirens on saying 'Clyde 'bout to get ambushed in 5... 4... 3...' ..." Kelli had been tailing Clyde all the way from his house and since she figured now would be the time to challenge for that 24/7 belt, she had to call in a ref and cameras to make it official.. On short notice they had gotten there as fast as they could so discreteness hadn't been top on their priority list.

"Well its not like you're exactly inconspicuous in that gear.." One of the crew pitched in... Kelli was of course dressed in her white t-shirt and purple latex bikini and purple latex leggings so it was surprising the cover hadn't already been blown. "Furthermore.." The crew member continued "How about you have a match in a more secluded area where members of the public aren't likely to get hurt?" Kelli just squinted at them.

"I got a better question... how about a little more 'shut the hell up' from you?" Kelli pulled out one of the trolleys as if acting like she was shopping as they headed into the supermarket would make this look a little more subtle. "This is the 24/7 belt? Anytime.. Any place right? The whole point is to strike when its least expected... And who would expect an attack in a shop? think of the excessive repair bills that would be involved.."

"Uhm... That is something AFW's executive board would also be worried about."

"Psht.. whatever, I don't have time to think of the excessive repair bills.." Kelli entered the supermarket, crew behind.

The shop assistant had disappeared for whatever reason and the soothing melody that Clyde was contently whistling slowly faded away and was replaced ironically by something a little less calm and mellow.. "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead... Quite the weird choice to promote shops to part with more money, but Clyde was barely given enough time to ponder the marketing scheme when Kelli DiVanetti came charging right into him like a pissed off bull.. She had purposely waited around the corner of the aisle until he had turned his back and then came around and used the run up to try and plow her trolly (that was now full of a number of items) right into the back of his knee, trying to knock him to the floor

Spotlight
characters:
24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem ELZuoMv24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem OG5hnua24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem Cg3CzYm24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Clyde remained preoccupied with his grocery shopping above all else as The AFW Team Van arrived and joined up with Kelli DiVanetti, not even noticing their arrival as he began his crusade to help prepare dinner for himself, Heather and Alessa, which was accompanied by several detours that involved buying various junk food that he didn't need.

As Fly Me To The Moon played over the loudspeakers, Clyde would continue to whistle out the soothing tune of the song for it's entirety until it began to slowly fade out, halting his whistling as he pushed his packed shopping cart down the aisle only to be replaced by another song that would begin with the sound of a fast paced bass guitar intro that Clyde would instantly recognize.

"Hey tha-Ahhh!!!" Clyde would begin to say to himself before he is cutoff by a sudden, sharp and unexpected pain in the back of his knee like something had just rammed right into it. The hit caused Clyde's eyes widen and grit down tightly on his teeth. "What the hell!?" Thought Clyde as his right knee was pushed out, feeling it buckle as he lost balance and fell backwards, causing the back of his head hit the shopping cart. "Gah!!" Clyde would let out as he slumped down onto his rear in front of the shopping cart, clutching the back of his throbbing head with both hands while his own shopping cart with the title inside, rolled forward on it's own for a few feet before stopping.

"Owwww...!" Growled Clyde in frustration and pain, not knowing what was going on other than the fact that his knee and head were aching a bit. He otherwise assumed the collision was an accident.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 02, 2012 11:03 pm

The answers that Clyde might be asking himself as to what had happened would be answered when Kelli's otherwise cute face came into his view as Kelli leaned over him.

"I think you've got something that belongs to me..." She said as she grabbed her shopping cart and maneuvered it up beside the him, hovering in the background the ref and camera crew would make it painfully obvious what this was all about if Kelli's announcement wasn't enough "I'll be taking that belt home with me and'll leave you laying in this damn shopping trolly!" She yelled before tipping the trolly over on its side right over his body, spilling the half full contents of tins, beer cans and a number of frozen goods right over him.

Spotlight
characters:
24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem ELZuoMv24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem OG5hnua24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem Cg3CzYm24/7 Title: Supermarket Mayhem 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 05, 2012 9:16 pm

"H-Huh?" Clyde would let out as he opened his eyes and saw the face of a rather cute looking young lady with purple hair looming over him, telling he had something that belonged to her, causing the Texan to just tilt his head and blink at her curiously while she positioned the shopping cart beside him.

Then she revealed she was here for the belt and Clyde's eyes would widen as a result. "Y-You what!?!?" Clyde would let out before Kelli tipped the cart/trolly over and spilled the tin cans, beer cans and various frozen goods all over him, some of them catching Clyde right at the top of his skull, prompting Clyde to turn his head away while he was bombarded with the objects, feeling the stinging pain of the various objects pound at every part of his body.

"G--ughhhh..." Groaned Clyde as he fell to his side and tried to crawl away from the shopping cart and Kelli, his arms, shoulders, upper back and head was just sore all over now.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun May 06, 2012 11:19 am

Clyde tried to crawl away but the Italian rebellion hellion seemed to be quite relentless about going for what she wanted... As he started to move along the ground, she stalked closely behind and to the side of him... Kicking away a few jars to bolognese sauce as she followed.

"Where'd you think you're going..?"

She picked her moment and then would sharply drop down to one knee, trying to drive the pointy part of her elbow straight into his shoulder blade with all of her cute and relatively small weight.. Trying to make him slump down hard face first right into the scattered shopping goods.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 06, 2012 4:24 pm

"I ain't gon' be tellin' you!!" Clyde would let out frantically as he tried to crawl away as fast as possible and recover as soon as possible in order to defend himself against this sudden ambush. He was no stranger to them anymore but this was the second time anyone desired to attack him for the belt.

As Kelli dropped down to one knew and drove her elbow hard into Clyde's shoulder blades, the blonde brawler would be forced down, hitting a small pile of tins cans face first. "Guh!!" Clyde let out, his face bouncing up a bit after impact before falling back against the floor, laying down, slightly stunned.

"...I just wanted some spices..." He mumbled, now Heather was going to kick his ass if Kelli... Kicked his ass. And that was something Clyde sure as hell didn't want but by the look of things, it was going to happen.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun May 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Kelli stayed on one knee beside him as Clyde slumped to the floor, uneven with all the scattered cans... shuffling over till her knee was shoved up against the side of his cheek, she reached down and grabbed a firm handful of hair, starting to drag him up with his face grinding up the front side of her bare smooth thigh.. Holding his face against the side of her purple latex panty covered hips...

"Yeah.. well.. You're in the wrong aisle for that buddy." Kelli said, pulling his head up and then trying to throw him shoulder first right into the full stacked shelf to her right hand side as if she wanted to put him right through them and into the next aisle along!

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 06, 2012 5:26 pm

"Uhh.." Clyde let out as he felt Kelly's knee against his cheek before she grabbed a handful of his shaggy blonde hair, causing Clyde to wince a bit. His face was then dragged up along the front of Kelli's bare, smooth thigh, flustering Clyde bit from the unwanted enticing feeling he got, unable to keep his cheeks from turning red as Kelli held his face against those purple latex panties. Purple. The same color that always made Clyde think about Heather. The same shade of purple as Heather's eyes and long hair. And now he was getting worked up a little by this other girl with the same hair color and a skimpy outfit.

Boy this was embarrassing. "D-D-D-D-D-Don't do that, lady!!" Clyde protested, wanting to avoid that Tension he got from Kelly's legs, finding it even more embarrassing that she brought a camera crew to broadcast this!

As soon as Kelli picked his head, Clyde immediately tried to press himself against Kelli and just use his size to hopefully force her backwards, attempting to ram Kelli right into the fully stacked shelf and most likely send it tumbling over the two falling together upon the fallen shelf, on top of all it's contents. Giving them access to the next aisle.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 07, 2012 12:58 am

Kelli had Clyde pulled up by the side of her hips, ready to send him on a ride... But it seemed the Texan had other ideas and just as she was about to throw him, he instead shoved his shoulder firmly right against her small uncovered belly.

"Woah!" Kelli huffed out as she was driven backwards right into the mostly metallic shelf.. Kelli lifted up off of her feet a little just as her back impacted, her legs flying out either side of Clyde's body as the shelf shudder and then tilted right over, allowing Kelli and Clyde to topple right down on top of it as a loud racket of cluttering tin food scattered everywhere.

"Ahhh!!" Kelli yelled out as her back smacked down hard on the shelf edged which stuck out into her back.. Clyde's body came down right on top of her, pushing her into the shelves even more as she arched her body upwards.. Her small bust pushing up into Clyde's chest and hips against his as she curved her body in pain.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next